Chapter 11

Down To The Grass

 

Chapter 11

 

[Recap]

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

All of us eat the food that we ordered and have a smooth conversation with them. Suddenly, Doo Joon look up to me. I stared at him, confused.

           

            “So, Yoo Rin, Jun Hyung, have you guys thought about having a baby?” Doo Joon suddenly asked the most hated question. Jun Hyung choked his food while eating while I spit my food out. Clearly, they stared at us, confused.

 

            “Here drink some water, Jun Hyung and Yoo Rin sshi.” Their manager pass the drinks to both of us.

 

            “Are you guys alright?” Gi Kwang asked. Both of us just nodded.

 

            “Tonight is a beautiful day. How about drinking soju today, guys?” Their choreographer asked.

 

            “Yeah, sure.” Doo Joon said.

 

            “But let’s buy some and drink at Jun Hyung’s house. B2ST’s image will be damage if fan seeing B2ST getting drunk here, in public.” Their manager said.

 

            “Alright then. If we are finished, let’s go.” Jun Hyung said.

 

            “Wait. Yoo Rin, do you drink?” Dong Woon asked.

 

            “No. I have low alcohol tolerance.” I shooked my head.

 

            “Please join us.” Their choreographer said. I just nodded but I was about to shook my head and then he said “Alright then.”. All of us went into the car and went to my house. I guessed tomorrow morning I’ll be the one who have to do the cleaning while the boys are drunk. Ah !! My back will get sore again!! I hate it!!

 

 

 

[At our house]

 

 

            “Please get inside.” I said with manner.

 

            “Wow, you guys really have a nice house.” Dae Sin said.

 

            “You’re right, hyung.” Dong Woon said.

 

            “So where the soju?” Doo Joon asked.

 

            “Here it is.” Dae Sin said with a plastic of soju in it. I went to the kitchen and take out 8 glass for them and me.

 

            “Hurry up, Yoo Rin sshi.” Their manager said.

 

            “Ne!!” I shouted from the kitchen. I went to the living room with a tray of glasses. They already opened the bottle when I get there, maybe they are so excited especially Jun Hyung. I can see the happiness in his eyes. I feel like I want to kick him for a second and then on other second I can see that he is too happy maybe I should ask him again about him living again in his dorm. But, he won’t get mad at me like the last time, right? I remember the last time I ask him about this……

 

 

            “Don’t you think you should be living in your dorm again? Don’t people get suspicious when they see a star like you went here and stay here every night and went out again in the morning?” I ask him.

 

            “What are you  talking about? Seriously, if you want to talk about this with me and keep me stay up all night, this is a waste of time.” He said with a sarcastic tone.

 

            “No seriously. Won’t people get suspicious?” I ask again.

 

            “When I say no, NO!!” He said that and stormed off to his room.

 

            “Hey!! I’m just asking not making any decision yet, you BASTARD!!” I shouted and kick his door. He came out looking angry and I ran to my room, afraid that he would end up killing me instead.

 

Well, that is the last time I asked him about that and the next morning, we didn’t talked to each other again for two weeks. I place the tray and was about to get up and went to bed when their choreographer called me.

 

            “Yoo Rin sshi! You said you were going to have a drink with all of us.” He said.

 

            “I forgot. I’m sorry.” I said an sit back beside Jun Hyung.

 

            “What’s wrong with you today?” Jun Hyung whispered to me while they were pouring soju ino each other glass.

 

            “Nothing. My mind was a bit off today.” I replied without thinking.

 

            “Then, you should sleep first.” He said.

 

            “No, thanks. I promised your choreographer to drink with him a glass only.” I said and take the glass that was given to me. I drink the soju in one gulp. After that, my head turn dizzy. Jun Hyung only looked at me shook his head. He also drink his soju.

 

            “I also brought beer. Who wants beer?” Their manager said.

 

            “Yoo Rin, you should also have a glass of beer too.” His choreographer said. I only nodded without thinking. Jun Hyung widen his eyes at him.

 

[Jun Hyung’s P.O.V]

 

 

Dae Sin hyung asked her if she wants beer because manager brought it and she nod. Is she out of her mind?! I can see that she is already drunk with one glass of soju. She was about to take the glass of beer from Dae Sin hyung when I stopped her.

 

            “Why did you stop her?” Yo Seop asked in a drunk mood already.

 

            “Yeah, why did you stopped her?” Now Gi Kwang asked me.

 

            “Let’s get you to sleep.” I said to her. I carried her bridal style into my room. I opened the door with my free hand and closed the door with my leg. I put her slowly on the bed and moved some of the duvet away. I pulled her up into right side of the bed and rested her head on to the pillow. Suddenly, she mumbled something to herself. She’s clearly not sleeping yet.

 

            “Jun Hyung oppa..” She pouted. I never heard she call me oppa.

 

            “Wae (Why) ?” I asked her.

 

            “Oppa, sleep with me, would ya? And help me open my clothes. I didn’t know your room was this hot.” She said. I was surprised hearing her said that.

 

            “Why should I sleep with you? Don’t open your clothes in front of me.” I stopped her from ing her shirt.

 

            “Why? You don’t want to help me then I do it myself.” She said and started ing her shirt.

 

            “Alright, I’ll help you.” I her shirt.

 

            “Oppa… Why don’t you sleep beside me today?” She asked.

 

            “I will. Wait for me for awhile. I’m going to take your night gown from your room.” I said to her and went out from the room. Outside, the boys were knocked down. My manager that wasn’t completely drunk yet asked me “ Is she asleep?” I just nodded. Then could help me moved this boys to the guest room?” He asked again.

 

            “Sure.” I said. I carried Yo Seob first because he is the lightest among us. Our manager carries Gi Kwang first and after that Dong Woon. After carrying Yo Seop, I carried Hyun Seung. Lastly, we carried Doo Joon. After finished carrying them all, I asked him about Dae Sin Hyung because he is nowhere in sight.

 

            “He already went home. He didn’t get drunk yet so he went home by himself.” Our manager said. “You should get some rest too. And don’t forget to tell your wife that she got to perform a dance song in front of our boss.”

 

            “Okay, hyung. You should sleep too.” I said to him and went to get Yoo Rin night gown. I went back to my room seeing that she already removed all her clothes and on the bed. I quickly put on her night gown on her, I don’t want to get a because of this. I also changed my clothes to a simple t-shirt and boxer. I went to cuddle beside her and bring her to my embrace and soon I drifted to sleep.

 

 

[Next morning]

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

 

I woke up with a headache. Did I drink too much last night? I accustomed my eyes to the room and realized that there was an immense warmth surrounding my body. I looked to the side to see Junhyung sleeping softly with his arms around me. I pulled off Junhyung’s arms although it felt odd without them and I didn’t know why. But he kept his grip on me tight.

 

            “Yah!! Let me go.” I whined.

 

            “Let’s just sleep for 10 minutes.” He said. I tried pulling his hand of me but it didn’t work. “Alright.. I let you go..” He said and let me go from his grip. Then, something caught my eyes. Why am I wearing a night gown but I didn’t know when did I changed? This must be Jun Hyung’s work.

 

            “Yah!! When did I changed into my night gown? You’ve must had done something to me..” I said and hide my chest.

 

He chuckled and said “ You didn’t remember anything at all? You were the one who stripped yourself and asked me to bring your night gown for you. You forgot?”

 

I suddenly remember what happened last night. I remembered how I asked him to sleep beside me and help me opening my clothes. I even call him oppa. How frustrating! How am I going to face him after this? He must had seen my whole body. I got up from the bed and went to the door.

 

            “Where are you going? Just take a bath in my bathroom.” He said. I just shook my head. “Well then, I guessed the boys are not up yet so you can go inside your room and be ready to perform a dance song in front of our boss today.” He said. I opened his door and went out from his room. I went to my room to get ready for the performance.

 

[At B2ST practice room]

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

When we arrived there, the light in the room was already opened. There were a lot of people there. The whole Cube Family was there. 4minute, G.na and the staff for the audition. I was the only one that was auditioning on that day but why are many people here? The boss who was sitting on the chair, stand up and walked to me. When he arrived in front of me, I said hello and bowed.

 

            “Good, our only one contestant is here.” The boss said to the people that was sitting inside the room. “ Go and sit first. We will call you in a few minutes. Be prepared.” He said again.

 

Jun Hyung took my hand and lead me to somewhere to sit. The B2ST member already sit wherever they want.

 

            “What is the title of the song that you are going to perform?” Jun Hyung asked me. I couldn’t look at him so I looked at my hands.

 

            “Change. Hyuna’s song.” I answered.

 

            “Do I have to be the rapper?” Jun Hyung asked again.

 

            “Well, maybe you can.” I replied.

 

            “Alright then.”

 

            “Yoo Rin sshi, are you ready? Your performance will start in a few more minutes.” B2ST’s manager asked me.

 

            “Yes!!” I shouted.

 

            “Then, you can start now.”

 

I got up from my seat on the floor along with Jun Hyung. Jun Hyung went to sit with 4minute because 4minute sit in front. He sits there because he want to get great view of me. My legs started to wobble. Can I do it? I also don’t know. It’s up to my fate.

 

            “What song are you going to perform?” The staffs asked me.

 

            “Change – Hyuna.” I said.

 

            “Our rapper Yong Jun Hyung, please get ready.” The staffs said.

 

The music plays and I danced and sings at the right tempo. We entering the second verse now. Jun Hyung joins me. He can rap very well. In the video, Hyuna was touching Jun Hyung all over and I had to do it too. I can’t looked into his eyes because it reminds me of yesterday. As soon as he done with his rapping, I focused back on my singing until the song ends. After the song ends, all of them were clapping their hands. I bowed and take my place.

 

            “That was great, Yoo Rin.” The boss praised me.

 

            “Thank you.” I replied.

 

            “You danced a lot better than me- especially the pelvis dance.” Hyuna said to me.

 

            “My decision is…. You’re accepted!!” The boss said and he left.

 

            “Congratulation, Yoo Rin.” So Hyun was the first one who congratulated me.

 

            “Thank You.” I replied.

 

            “You are accepted as a trainee here. I’m happy for you!!” Ji Hyun said.

 

            “Well, we are glad that we got you first.” Ga Yoon said and hug me.

 

            “Well, it will be easier for you since Jun Hyung oppa also an artist here.” Hyuna said to me. I glanced at Jun Hyung but when he look at me, I quickly turned to talk to others.

 

            “Yeah, you’re right.” Jun Hyung said to Hyuna. “It will easier for me to watch her if we worked at the same company.”

 

            “Hyung, you are too cheeky.” Yo Seob said.

 

            “Well, shouldn’t we celebrate this occasion?” Doo Joon said.

 

            “You’re right. Let’s go.” Ji Yun said and everyone left with her. I was still standing there, not believing what had just happen. I didn’t realized Jun Hyung was still there and stared at me.

 

            “Well, I guess I had to congratulate you too. Congratulation, Mrs. Yong.” He said while scratching his head as if his scalp was itchy. I looked up to Jun Hyung, (since I was shorter than him). We stared at each other for 5 long minutes until someone came.

 

            “Hyung, Yoo Rin, aren’t you guys coming?” That someone said. I looked at that someone. It was Gi Kwang.

 

[Jun hyung’s P.O.V]

 

Gi Kwang came and ruined my plans at the same time. I was really going to kiss her just now while our gaze were locked together just now. She immediately looked at Gi Kwang when she heard her name was called.

 

            “Yes. We are going.” She said to Gi Kwang. She walked to Gi Kwang. I ran to her because she walk really fast. I hold her hand tightly. She tried to free her hand but I hold it really tight. I bend a little bit to her and whispered in ear.

 

            “Do you want everyone to know that we are just pretending?” I whispered in her ear. Hearing that, she stop what she was doing and instead she hold my hand back.

 

            “There’s our lovely couple.” So Hyun said.

 

            “Today, let’s go shopping and celebrate Yoo Rin’s achievement. I already asked boss and he gave his permission.” Ji Hyun said and everybody shouted hooray. “ But, he also said that…..”

 

            “Said what?” I asked.

 

            “He said that Yoo Rin had to wear sunglasses since nobody know about her and they shouldn’t know about her since we are going to the mall. Anyway, the media doesn’t know that Jun hyung oppa had married.They might wanted to spend time with each other since oppa was busy for the past few weeks.” Ji Hyun said. I was truly agreed to her idea and put a thumb up at her.

 

            “Ah hyung. We know that you will surely agreed to this idea. Anyway, let’s go.” Yo Seob said.

 

            “Wait! I have an idea. Let’s go for a lunch at the mall and then went to Lotte World to have some fun on our day off.” Gi Kwang suggested.

 

            “Okay! Then, let’s go.” I said and we off to our destination.