Chapter 9

Down To The Grass

 

Chapter 9

 

 

[Jun Hyung’s P.O.V]

 

 

We arrived at the dorm after 15 minutes drive. I hold her hands as I show the way to our dorm. When we arrived, they welcomed us. Yoo Rin and I opened our shoes and went into the house. She was a little shock because our dorm was completely a mess.

 

            “ Are you shocked to see our dorm?” Yo Seop asked. She just nodded.

 

           “Do you want me to help clean up your dorm?” She asked. I could see that Yo Seop was shocked when she offered to help.

 

           “Hyung!!” Yo Seop called Doo Joon. Doo Joon and the others came to the living room.

 

           “What is it?” Doo Joon asked.

 

           “She offered to help clean our dorm.” Yo Seop said.

 

           “You can’t do that, Yoo Rin – sshi. You are our guests.” Gi Kwang replied.

 

           “No really. I can help you guys clean the dorm. Anyway, you guys was tired from the practice session, right? I could help by starting at the kitchen and then the living room.” Yoo Rin said.

 

          “Then, let her do it.” Dong Woon said.

 

          “Alright then, but we will help you with the laundry cause we don’t want you to touch our private things.” Hyun Seung said.

 

         “Well then, I’ll start with the kitchen.” She said and got up going towards the kitchen.

 

        “Wow, hyung. You get yourself a hardworking wife. You should go and help her. See if she needed anything. We will start  doing laundry.” Yo Seop said. I got up from my seat and went toward the kitchen. I saw her already starting to wash the dishes.

 

        “Let me help you wiping the dishes.” I said to her. She just nodded. She started washing the dishes and handed over to me the dishes that she had washed. After she had finished, she went to the living room cleaning up the trash. After the living room, she went out to throw all the trash. I hope she could find the trash her own self. She came back after 10 minutes. I guess she was lost. She entered the house and went straight to the sofa. She sit on the sofa looking exhausted.

 

      I asked her “Exhausted?”. She just nodded.

 

      “You want to rest?” I asked. She just nodded.

 

     “Let’s go to my old room.” I said and she followed. The members are busy with their laundry. I went into my old bedroom. They are still the same. The double-deck bed are still there. When she entered, slightly ajar.

 

     “What a cute bed. Six of you sleep here?” She asked.

 

     “Yup.”

 

     “Where do you sleep?” She asked. I was a bit shocked when she asked that question. I never thought that she would be suddenly this friendly with me. I will just have to grab this opportunity to make her fall in love with me.

 

     “I sleep in the middle.” I simply said.

 

     “Upper or the lower one?”

 

     “Lower one. You can lie down there for awhile, I want to check on the members.” I said and went out from the room. I went to them. Hyun Seung, Doo Joon and Dong Woon are hanging the clothes while Yo Seop and Gi Kwang are doing the laundry.

 

 

[Third’s P.O.V]

 

Yo Seop seems to noticed his hyung who was standing watching them doing the laundry.

 

      “Hyung! What are you doing there alone? Come and help us here.” Yo Seop said.

 

     “I’m not going to. My cleaning job is already finished. You could see the kitchen and the living room are pretty much clean.” Jun Hyung said.

 

      “Well, it’s not you who do the job. It’s your wife.” Yo Seop said. Jun Hyung just chuckled.

 

      “By the way, hyung, where is your wife?” Gi Kwang asked.

 

      “She is in our room. Checking out the room. She said our double-deck bed was really cute.” Jun Hyung said.

 

      “Don’t let her clean the room.” Hyun Seung said.

 

      “I know.” Jun Hyung replied.

 

      “Hyun Seung hyung, this is the last one.” Yo Seop said to Hyun Seung. Hyun Seung take the basket full of wet clothes that needs to be hang on.

 

      “Let me help you.” Jun Hyung said and went towards Hyun Seung. In a few minutes with the help of Gi Kwang, Jun Hyung and Yo Seop, the laundry job are done.

 

      “At last, we could rest and wake up just in time for the dinner.” Doo Joon said. All of them went inside their bedroom. They were shock to see Yoo Rin already drift away to dreamland.

 

 

[Jun Hyung’s P.O.V]

 

Yoo Rin was asleep on my bed. I could see that she was really exhausted from the driving and doing chores.

 

      “She is already asleep. It’s our fault to let her do the chores. She was really exhausted.” DooJoon said.

 

      “How can we sleep in this situation? We can’t possibly sleep with her since her husband is here.” Hyun Seung playfully said.

 

      “Don’t worry. I’ll bring her home.” I said to them. I went to my old bed and crawled inside, bringing her out from the bed. I carried her in my arms. “ Could someone help me bring her bag and help me open the doors.?” I asked.

 

      “Let me help you Jun hyung – ah.” Hyun Seung said to me. I nodded.

 

      “Why don’t we go to their house? We haven’t went there before.” Dong Woon said.

 

      “It’s a good idea. Let’s go.” Doo Joon said. I just nodded.

 

      “Ji Yong hyung come with us.” Gi Kwang said. “ You could went with us to the dinner tonight.” Our manager hyung just nodded.

 

      “Wait. I’ll go take my things first.” Yo Seop said.

 

      “Me too.”  Doo Joon said.

 

      “Hurry up then.” I said to them. After they are ready, we went out from the dorm and locked the doors. Hyun Seung helped me carry Yoo Rin’s shoes and her bag. I went towards Yoo Rin car and opened it. I put her in the passenger seat in front and put the seatbelt for her. I drive the car to our house with the van following from behind. We arrived my new house after a 15 minutes drive from the dorm to the new house. I went out from the car and went to the other side. I opened the door and took off the seatbelt and carrying her back in my arms. I locked the car and lead the guys to my new house. We went inside the building and entered the lift. I pressed the floor button and our manager help me pressed the close button. The lift’s door close. When we arrived at the floor that I live, we went straight to my house. I dialed the passwords to unlock the house. The door unlocked and we went inside. They take off their shoes and went inside.

 

        “Wow, hyung. Your house is beautiful. There are even balcony at their house. The scenery are also amazing.” Gi Kwang said.

 

        “Can we see your room?” Hyun Seung asked.

 

        “Sure. Follow me.” I said. I lead them into my room. I should put Yoo Rin in the master room a.k.a my room so, that they wouldn’t suspect anything even though they know about all this lala that have been going on but my manager doesn’t know about this. I twisted the knob of my room’s door with my hand. I went straight to my king-sized bed and put her on the bed and moved some of the duvet away. I pulled her up into right side of the bed and rested her head on to the pillow. My face was a bit red after all the lifting and pulling you had to do. I lifted up the duvet halfway up her chest. Rest of the members went into my room and look around. They were pretty amazed.

 

        “Wow hyung. Your house are really clean and tidy. Your wife must’ve been cleaning this house all morning.” Yo Seop said in chirpy voice.

 

        “Shush!! She is sleeping you pabo. Lower your voice volume.” Hyun Seung said.

 

        “Let’s went out from this room and let her rest. I think she was pretty quite exhausted doing the chores in her house and then at our dorm.” Ji Yong hyung said and went out from the room. The rest members went out. I followed too.

 

Outside….

 

        “Augghhh…” Yo Seop yawned.

 

       “I’m sure you guys are exhausted too. You guys can sleep in another guest room or in the living room, on the sofa. But please don’t go into that room.” I pointed at Yoo Rin’s room.

 

       “Why?” Dong Woon asked.

 

      “That is Yoo Rin’s private room. That room is where she kept all her books about psychology, anatomy and many other books that a doctor would read.” I explained to them.

 

      “Now, let’s sleep, guys while we have time and wake up before the dinner.” Hyun Seung said.

 

      “Well then, I also want to sleep. I’m exhausted too.” I said to them and went inside my room. I went in and slumped down into the bed beside Yoo Rin  to take a small rest. All the heavy lifting had made me a bit exhausted. I turned at her direction and saw her soft, delicate face sleeping. She looked so beautiful even she was asleep. Her looks has never changed since high school. Except, she was much more feminine. In the past, she look like a tomboy. She was really fierce and that’s why she was voted to be the vice-president. I caressed her face slowly, not wanting to wake her up or my opportunity to look at her more closer will vanish just like that. Soon, I drifted away to sleep.

 

 

Meanwhile, in the living room….

 

[Third’s P.O.V]

 

 

The B2ST members are still awake while their manager are already asleep.

 

        “Do you think that Yoo Rin and Jun Hyung are destined to be together?” Hyun Seung.

 

        “Well, we have been friends with both of them since high school. We also heard that Jun Hyung told us how he felt to Yoo Rin since high school. I supposed they are destined to be together.” Doo Joon said.

 

       “I agreed with you, hyung.” Yo Seop suddenly intruded in the conversation.

 

       “Aren’t you asleep just now, Yo Seop?” Hyun Seung said.

 

       “Actually, all of us are still awake.” Dong Woon said.

 

       “Why can’t you guys sleep?” Doo Joon asked.

 

      “We were hearing your conversation just now.” Gi Kwang said.

 

      “Why are hyung talking about Jun Hyung and Yoo Rin?” Yo Seop asked.

 

      “Nothing. Just go to sleep.” Hyun Seung said.

 

      “The conclusion is you got to forget about her and your feelings toward her, Hyun Seung - ah.” Doo Joon just straightly said that without taking notice that his dongsaengs was hearing that also. Hyun Seung sends a glare at Doo Joon.

 

      “What do you mean that Hyun Seung hyung have to forget about his feelings toward ‘her’?” Dong Woon asked. Doo Joon make a ‘I’m sorry’ face at Hyun Seung. Hyun Seung  glared at  Doo Joon.

 

      “You guys were talking about Jun Hyung hyung and Yoo Rin just now….” Yo Seop stopped and think for awhile.

 

     “Doess this mean Hyun Seung hyung have feelings towards… YOO RIN??!! JUN HYUNG HYUNG’S WIFE???!!” Gi Kwang said half-scream.

 

     “Yahh!! Shut up… They might here from inside..” Doo Joon said.

 

     “Now that you guys know that I have feelings towards Yoo Rin, you must keep it as a secret. Jun Hyung mustn’t know about this secret, remember.” Hyun Seung said.

 

     “Hyung, since when did you like Yoo Rin?” Dong Woon asked.

 

     “Since before Jun Hyung got to know her.” Hyun Seung sighed.

 

     “Wow, you had loved her for a long time already and you didn’t confessed about it to her?” Gi Kwang asked.

 

     “I don’t know about it for myself. But it’s too late for me to confessed to her. She had become Jun Hyung’s property now.” Again Hyun Seung sighed.

 

     “Do you guys want to know? That Hyun Seung cried when he knew about Jun Hyung marrying Yoo Rin.” Doo Joon said.

 

     “Yahh!! Since they have knew about this, there’s no need to tell them about the other secret that was related to this.” Hyun Seung slapped Doo Joon’s back.

 

     “Ahh… I remembered. After Jun Hyung hyung make his announcement about being engaged to Yoo Rin, Hyun Seung went out for a long time and went home late in midnight.” Gi Kwang said.

 

      “Hyung, it must be very difficult for you to forget about her now after loving for many years already.” Dong Woon soothed Hyun Seung.

 

      “It’s nothing. I’ll get over this myself.” Hyun Seung said with no hope. “Now, let’s sleep. You guys have to get some rest for tonight’s dinner.” Hyun Seung said again. Everyone was soon drifted to sleep because of tiredness.

 

 

 

 

 

[In the bedroom]

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

 

I got up with a headache. I was totally exhausted that I was really sleepy. Where am I anyway? This feels like my house. But just now I was at B2ST’s dorm and I think I doze off on Jun Hyung’s old bed. I guess someone brought me home. I want to get up and go to the bathroom to get ready for the dinner this night. I try to get up but stop when I feel heavy thing on my waist. I poke it and wonder what this thing is. I looked down at my waist and I saw Jun Hyung hugging my waist. I shook his body to wake him up. Then, I hear ruffled sound beside me and he started to wake up. He opened his eyes but still kept the tight grip around my waist. I cleared my throat and he wake up to reality. I pulled the duvet up until my chest.

 

           He noticed what I was doing and asked “ What are you doing?”

 

           “Did you do something to me? How can I ended up in your room?”

 

           “About that. At B2ST’s dorm, you dozed off on my old bed and I carried you to my room because the B2ST’s member are outside. You don’t want them to know that we sleep in different room, right?” He asked.

 

          I just nodded. “But still what were you doing hugging my waist?” I asked him.

 

          “Well about that I don’t know. But I really like to cuddle my bolster. Maybe I thought you were my bolster. Sorry.” He said.

 

          “What is the time now?” I asked.

 

          He looked at his watch that was put on the small cupboard beside the bed.

 

         “It’s already 6 p.m. Oh no. We have to get ready now. The dinner is at 8 p.m.” He said.

 

        “I’ll go to my room. Wake your friends up and let them used your bathroom if they want to bathe.” I said and walked away. Suddenly, Jun Hyung hold my wrists. I looked back at him.

 

        “Isn’t it too obvious that we sleep in different room if you go to your own room to bathe? They must be wondering why.” Jun Hyung said. I sit back on the bed. He sit beside me, still holding my hand. I try to freed my hand and he noticed it and he let go of my hand.

 

         “Sorry.” He said. I thought for awhile. What Jun Hyung had said is true. Would be obvious if I goes  to my room to get ready while married couple should have put their clothes together in a big cupboard, right?

 

         “So, what I have to do?” I asked him.

 

 

[Jun Hyung’s P.O.V]

 

 

She asked me “ So, what do I have to do?”. I thought for awhile. This could be a chance for me to make her fall for me.

 

         “You go to your room and picked what do you want to wear and come here again. Bring your make up here too if you have to. After that, locked your room so that they won’t be going in. I let you bathe first and I will go and wake up them. I’ll let them they use the other room so that they can get ready. After you had a bath, it’s my turn after that. Understand?” I asked. She nodded.

 

        “Another thing, wear the ring that we exchanged at the wedding. You have to hold my hand so they won’t suspect anything about us.” I said.

 

        “I’ll go take my dress and my make up.” She gets up from the bed and went outside. I waited for 10 minutes and she came back.

 

        “What take you so long?” I asked. She didn’t answer my question and went straight to the bathroom. I get up from the bed and went outside to wake the boys up.

 

[Outside]

 

I closed the door slowly. I saw our manager already wake up. I wonder did he looked at Yoo Rin came to my room with her things? I better asked him.

 

        “Hyung! You’re already wake up?” I asked. Our manager was drinking water at the kitchen.

 

       “Yeah. Just now, I saw Yoo Rin ran to your room with a dress and her things in her hand. Where is she rushing to?” Our manager asked me. I’m in problem.

 

       “Oh.. About that, we were getting ready for the ready for the dinner. We have to go there before 8 p.m.” I said.

 

      My manager look at his watch. “That’s mean we have to get ready fast. But another thing, Jun Hyung – ah….” Our manager said. What were you going to say, hyung.

 

     “Why did she went into that room?” Our manager pointed at Yoo Rin’s bedroom “She also locked that room. Are you guys….”

 

      Before our manager finished his question, I quickly replied “Ah… about that. All her clothes are in that room. She locked that room she was worried maybe someone will go into that room went through her private things. Anyway, that is her reading room.”

 

      “But still, can’t you guys put your clothes in one, big cupboard?” He asked again.

 

      “She had a lot clothes and dress as she was a doctor. Doctors wear different clothes everyday didn’t they?” I said.

 

      “You’re right. Now, come and help me wake up the boys. We are going to be late.” My hyung said. I just nodded. I went to wake Dong Woon, Gi Kwang ad Hyun Seung while our manager wake up Doo Joon and Yo Seob.

 

       “Yahh, guys!!! Wake up!!” I shout. All of hem wake up and still rubbing their eyes. “Get ready for the dinner now. We are going to be late.” I said.

 

       “What time is it?” Doo Joon asked me.

 

       “It’s already 6.25 p.m.” I replied.

 

       “We have to get up faster.” Doo Joon suddenly become alert.

 

       “Hyung, where is the bathroom?” Yo Seop asked.

 

       “Beside the kitchen.” I said. “ And you guys can get ready either in this room or that room.” I said while pointed to the rooms. They just nodded.

 

       “Now will you excuse me, I also have to get ready.” I went into my room.

 

[In the room]

 

 

I went into the room and didn’t see any sign of Yoo Rin. I guessed she was still bathing. I went to the bathroom and knocked the door.

 

      “Yoo Rin – ah, what’s taking you so long?”

 

     “I been calling you many times just now. Could you take my towel inside my room?” She screamed from inside the bathroom.

 

     “Here, use my towel first.” I knocked the door again and she opened the door, taking my towel from my hand. She went out dripping wet. I looked at her speechless. Should I call her y?

 

     “What are you looking at, ert? Go and bathe. We will be late.” She said.

 

     “You were wearing my towel.” I said, still looking at her.

 

     “Oh. Wait here. I go and take my towel from my room.” She said and quickly went out.

 

    “Wait!! My friends….” I can’t stopped her. Did she forget that in this house, instead of both of us, there are also the boys. What they say if they see Yoo Rin in towel only? Their mind will surely think of dirty things. Argghhh!! I can even imagined that. I should go after her….

 

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

 

I went to my room to take my towel since Jun Hyung need his towel back. I was shocked when I see a pair of eyes were looking at me. There are supposed to be me and Jun Hyung only in this house. I looked at that pair of eyes. It was Hyun Seung oppa. Oh, what should I do? I forget that Jun Hyung’s friends were at our house. Hyun Seung was looking at me from head to toe. I bowed at him and went back into Jun Hyung’s room.

Jun Hyung looked at me.

 

        “Why did you went out wearing towel only?! Did you forgot that the boys are here??!” Jun Hyung said with a little tone of anger.

 

       “I’m sorry. I really forgot.” I said. I kneeled down to the floor. I was really ashamed going out there in towel only. How will I faced Hyun Seung after this. Jun Hyung got up from the bed and went out from the room. I cry. I had never been scolded like that ever since I was a child…

 

 

[Jun Hyung’s P.O.V]

 

I went out from my room looking pissed off. I saw Hyun Seung hyung standing in front of the guest room. Did he saw Yoo Rin? Is that the reason she went out and came back in a split second? I went to unlocked her room and take her towel.

 

 

[Hyun Seung’s P.O.V]

 

 

What’s up with Jun Hyung? Why is he looking pissed off?

 

 

[Jun Hyung’s P.O.V]

 

After taking the towel,I slammed the door and locked that room again. I went to my room and slammed the door again. I was really pissed off.

 

[Inside Jun Hyung’s room]

 

I saw her crying, still wearing my towel. Did I scolded her that bad? Guilt starting to struck me. I went to sit beside her on the bed. I sit close to her but she moved away from me. I didn’t controlled my anger just now. Argghhh!! Is it my fault?? She was definitely crying, right? I have to say sorry, don’t I? I went to in front of her and kneeled down.

 

         “I’m sorry. I didn’t controlled my emotions just now. I just let my anger controlled me.” I hold her hand. She didn’t say anything. She is still crying. I rise from my position just now and pull her from the bed to make her stand.

 

         “I’m really sorry. Forgive me would you?” I asked again. She is still looking down, crying and not facing me. I can’t see her face because of her hair. I pulled her hair to the behind of her ear and look at her for a moment. After that, I don’t know what I was doing. I hugged her. I kept saying the word ‘Sorry’ many times until she would forgive me. She responded to my hug and hug me back. I was a bit startled by her action but I was happy too. I hugged her for a few minutes until she would calmed down. She break the hug after a few minutes. I realized my t-shirt that I was wearing just now was soaked with her pure tears.

 

         She looked at my drenched t-shirt and she said “I’m sorry for soaking up your t-shirt.”

 

         “It’s nothing.” I said.

 

         “Go and wash up now or we going to be late.” She said suddenly with a strict note I her voice. I pointed at my towel that she was wearing. “I’ll give it to you. Now go and take a bath.” She said again.

 

        “Alright then.” I went straight into the bathroom and start to wash up…

 

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

 

After he went inside the bathroom, I quickly dressed up so that I could give his towel back. I knocked the door. I heard a scream from inside of the bathroom “Just come in and put it on the hook behind the door. Don’t worry. I’m in the shower.”

 

         I opened the door and quickly put it on the hook. I went out in a split of seconds. After that, I start to do my hair and my make up…..

 

 

 

What do you think?? Leave your comments…. Love you guys <3