Chapter 2

Down To The Grass

 

cHaPTer Tw0:-

 

 

Comments are loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

    "Hey YooChun hyung !It's me!"

    "Hey ChangMin!",YooChun smiled.

    "Why didn't you tell me when did you and your family are back from your holiday at Thailand?Or after a week staying there you don't know to speak Korean?"

    YooChun laughed."It's not that.I just want to surprise you guys.I'll be going to work tomorrow."

    "I'll be seeing you tomorrow at work.We will work out on a new song.It will be a hit.Hey hyung,who when to see you at the airport that day?"

   "Ryu Ji,JunKi,Yunho and JunSu."

   "What my sweetie doing there?"

   "Yah!!what the hell.You're the only one who I didn't see there.Where were you?"

   "Sorry,Hyung.I forgot.I was at home."

   "Watching again?"

   "Yeah.sort of."

   "Yah!!!!"

  "Ahhhh,hyung,talking about flight.Yesterday,I speak to JaeJoong hyung."

   "About what?"

   "Yoo-Rin came back from UK last Tuesday."

   "So?"

   "You don't want to meet her?They are having a party these Saturday celebrating about her graduating.Let's go."

   "Do you think I want to lose my life just like that?"

   "Ahhh hyung Give it a try. Who knows she had forgotten about the incident seven years ago."

   "Knowing her.She won't."

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

LeeTeuk smiled as he shook his head reading an e-card that he just receive just now.Yoo-rin...Yoo-rin..like a cartoon and so cute!!!Even though,since their last meeting,they still keep in touch.It's been about five months after their new comeback song' Mr. Simple ' and Yoo-Rin had started her housemanship.

          His hand were running on the keyboard for a while.

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

[Yoo-Rin P.O.V]

 

Yoo-Rin wear her headphone on her head. She was listening to SNSD 'Mr. Taxi '(Japanese Vers.)."You've got mail!" A pop-up at her laptop's screen suddenly appear.She spin her study chair from her desk to her laptop. Her finger pressed the scrol button to see the new message that she had just received.

 

  Hey! What’s up?

  I think you are already underground! What takes you so long until there are no news about you at all? Are you so busy studying the map until you don’t mind other things? Eheh….Don’t be mad.. No joke no fun. Righto,what’s up?

 

 

  She pulled her headphone down to her neck .“Who is it?”,a voice whispering into her ears.

   Huh!Yoo-Rin get up from her chair quickly,hiding the screen from her oppa.How dare her brother just entered her room without knocking first.

   JaeJoong smiled.”Who is it…..”.He tried to take her laptop.But Yoo Rin was even faster.She quickly close her laptop.

   “ No one…..”.Yoo Rin walked to her bed. ”Why did you do that?”.Her mood started to get worse. “Give me some privacy!!”.My oppa have such an bad attitude.

   “Then,what’s wrong with your face suddenly changing to red?? ”,JaeJoong asked.

     Are my face turning to red?. “What is it you want, busting into my room?”

     JaeJoong sit on her study table.He watched her laptop with a michievious smile. “Nothing.Who is it?”

     “A friend.”I said while staring at my oppa.Oh my god,please help me at this time.I’m praying in my heart.

     “Friend….”JaeJoong nodded. “Man or woman?”

     “Busybody!!”.I said as I throw my pillow at him.

      “Hey!,”JaeJoong laughed at her. “I’m just asking a little and you are mad!”

       I felt shy after hearing my oppa said that. “What is it that you want to talk about?”.I’m trying to change the topic.

        JaeJoong are still smiling but still speechless, thinking what he should say. “Do you still remember what I told you that day?”.

       “Oo…The one that you told that someone wanted to marry me?”.JaeJoong went down from her study table.He pulled my chair to me and sat and still keeping his silent.

       “Oo…”I faked a laugh. “You must be joking.” But I stop laughing when I saw oppa’s face turning to serious.My heart started to beat faster.Is it the truth?What is this crazy problem..?

        “You think i’m just joking around?”

        I kept my silence.I started biting my lower lip.I’m trying to read my brother’s eyes. “You’re always joking with me.”I smiled. But, JaeJoong’s face still are not changing.I swallowed my saliva. My oppa are very serious.I’m still staring  at his eyes.JaeJoong  shooked his head.

         “Rin-ah,tell me the truth,okay?”

          I still don’t know what to say and keep staring him.

         “Do you already have a boyfriend?”

         “No.”

         “tell me the truth.”

         “Nobody. But, I’m still wondering.Why is it that I have to be married first while shouldn’t you be the one that was supposed to be married first?”.

         “Hey!I’m just five year older than you!”

         “Tell Mom and Dad that it should be you who have to be married first,”

         “Hush!I have my own reason for not marrying first. I’m an celebrity and have my own privacy and you know that paparazzi was always looking for news about me. For example, that day. It was supposed to be my resting day but I had promised you that I have to go out shopping with you and while we were eating ice-cream,some paparazzi took our pictures.”

          “Yes.I remember that day.It was the most terrible thing that happened to me.”

          “And of course you remembered the next thing that happened next.The whole media was throbbing to know about that thing.And to explained the situation,you and I had to attend a press interview.You hated it,right?I also don’t want that to happen again to me.Understand,dongsaeng?”.

            “Araso.Araso…Is this true?”

          “Yes and I won’t lie to you.”

          “Anyway,who is it?”

          “Don’t know.”

 

 

 

 

 

[Downstairs]

[Jae Joong’s  P.O.V]

 

JaeJoong ran down the stairs. “It’s done and finished.”, JaeJoong said to his Mom and Dad before disappearing in the kitchen.

            InYoung and Jae Rin looked at each other.JaeJoong went out from kitchen with a glass of water in his hand. “Mission accomplished.” He sat on the sofa.

            “Really?” Jae Rin put his newspaper on the table.

            “ Well…Not really.But let me tell her one by one.” If Mom and Dad told her, huh, there’ll be a War World III.

 

 

 

Dear readers,what do you think about that?You guys must be wondering who will marry Yoo Rin right?.....Just wait and see…Comments are loved…<3..<3…..