Chapter 1

Down To The Grass

 

CHAPTER ONE:-

Please support me!!!!!!!!Comments are loved

 

 

 

 

[Yoo-Rin P.O.V]

"Yoo-Rin-Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

      "Yahhh!!!!!.Don't scream in my ears!!!",I said while bringing the phone away from my ears becaue it's too loud."What's wrong with you unnie?"

       "Aaaaa!!!!Yoo-Rin-Ah!You Must not believe it!"My friend,Su Ha raising her voice another octave.

       "What is it?! Just tell me.",Ugh...Is my unnie crazy already????!!!

       "It's about YunHo!!!"

       "What is it with him?Is he dead?"

       "Yoo-Rin-Ah,listen..,"She is making me nervous.

       "Uhuh......"

       "He just had proposed to me!!!!"She sound like she had just reached heaven.

       Hah!!My phone almost slipped from my hand."He what??"

       "He did..."

       "Oh my GOD...."I take a deep breath."Aaaaaaa!!!!!...."Both of us screamed together even though we are at different places....

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

It feels like it was only yesterday that all these things happen.And it feels like it was only yesterday the first time I meet with Su Ha at high school.I missed all the members and my classmates.And it also feel that it was only yesterday our graduation day from high school.And it also feels that it was only yesterday,I'm still a student that only knows to laugh and be happy.I'm watching the snow falling to the ground.Time was so fast and now I am almost finished my studies and become a doctor.And now when I thinked back in the past,it was long ago.Everyone now is an adult.Growing together with time and age.

          Owh,how I missed the past.When I met my friends..Ryu Ji,Jun Ki and Su Ha that are just as crazy as me..Without knowing,I was smiling by myself.I smiled with full of happiness.At last,YunHo proposed to Su Ha.YunHo was a member of DBSK along with JunSu,ChangMin,my brother Jaejoong and the person I hate the most,YooChun.I can't remember their face.I was waiting when that guy will make a move on my friend.I suddenly remembered my conservation with Su Ha not along ago....

[FlashBack]

          "I am turning crazy because of YunHo"

          My left hand is holding my phone while right hand is opening my notes."Last week,you said that he was SWEET,now you are crazy??".

          "If he was well-behaved,it's alright.From high school,I was in the same class as him.Day to night,I only look at him.From our first day at college until now,he made me as if I was his PA (personal assistant).At that time,I was about to sleep after tired studying.He called me at 3 o'clock in the morning just to ask me about will his shirt match with his tie.I felt like I want to throw a shoe at him".

          "But you didn't really throw,right?".

          "No.I threw at him my mandarine lime that i packed for my recess when I meet him that afternoon."I laughed again at her.

[End of FlashBack]

           Everyone had left me behind.Ryu Ji is just waiting for waiting for JunSu oppa and Jun Ki is waiting for ChangMin oppa.I'm the only one that doesn't have to wait for anyone.Hmmm...next year I'm going to go back to Korea after graduating here and become a doctor.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

            "Hello Honey."

            "Meanie."

            "What is it my sweet dear honey lovey?"

            "Oppa!!!"

            JaeJoong laugh again.That's my dear brother Kim JaeJoong.(Readers must want to know about these.Do you readers notice that Yoo-Rin and JaeJoong last name is different.Song Yoo-Rin is an adopted daughter.JaeJoong's family adopted her cause JaeJoong is alone.)

             "When are you coming?"

             "Mmmmm..Mom and Dad already booked the flight to UK for next week.Your graduation is two weeks from now,right?"

             "No.It's next year!!".I have always had revenge for my brother.When he graduated last year,I didn't have the chance to go.I lost my chance to go to Japan.When I'm graduating,he was the one who is happy cause he got the chance to go to UK.

             "Ayyy...Don't play with me..If we don't go,you are the one who will cry day and night."

             "Oppa!!!"

             "Jagiya (In Korean,it means Honey),I have something to tell you.",He suddenly became serious.

             "What is it...??"

             "That day...."

             "Why?Is there someone who want to marry me??"

             "From where did you know that?"

             "Ha.Ha.Ha,"I laughed one by one.

             "You don't believe me?"

             "Emmm...if you're the one who tell me this kind of thing,who would believe you??!!"......Our conservation stuck like that only......

[End Of Yoo-Rin's P.O.V]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[After one year]

 

 

 

             "Yoo-Rin-Ah!!!!!,"Su Ha raising her hand up in the middle of the crowd in the waiting room at the international airport.

            "Su!!!"Yoo-Rin already running to her,leaving her trolley with all her bags.Her Mom and her Dad just shake their head.

            "Rin-Ah,you are bigger than the last time."YunHo smiled at her.

            "YunHo?"Yoo-Rin rolling her eyes from top to bottom."Why is your fiance look so bad?"Yoo-Rin make a face."His hair is becoming longer than the last time like a girl."

            Pap!Su Ha slapped her friend's back hardly."Yo sis.....have a pity on your friend here..."

            "I don't know you guys anymore...how different you are YunHo."Yoo-Rin laughed while shaking her head."Where are the others?"

            "They're all waiting for you at your house.Let's go."

            "Rinnie,who are going to push your trolley?"

            Yoo-Rin ran back to her mother remembering that she left her trolley behind."Sorry mom,I forgot about it."Yoo-Rin push her trolley quickly to her friend."Are they all at my house?"

            "Emm....They all are at our house."JaeJoong said while putting his hand on her yoo-Rin's back."Let's go to my house,"Yoo-Rin said to YunHo and Su Ha.

            "No problem.If it's not at your house,where else would it be?Hotel?",YunHo said.

            All of them laughed at him.Su Ha only shake her head and walk faster.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[Yoo-Rin'sP.O.V]

 

 

I ran into the mini market as soon as the car stopped.I was so happy that at last I can eat Korean food again.I grabbed three packet of biscuits and one large-sized coke.Hahahaha......I will gained weight in just a few day by eating this only.I was walking to the counter when I bumped into a man.

               I take a deep breath before I pick the food up.

               "I'm sorry..."

               "It's okay.Happens all the time,".

               "Yoo-Rin-Ah ?"

               I looked at the person that talked to me.I thinked like I have see that face but where?

               "Aaaa..aaaaa,",I tried to remember the person'sname."LeeTeuk oppa!".The large-sized coke almost fell from my hand.

               LeeTeuk bring down his sunglass"What are you doing here?"

               "I just come back from UK."

               LeeTeuk nodded saying that he understand."By yourself?"

               "My family are at outside.Did you also just come back?"

               "Last week.I'm visiting my aunt here."

               Mmmmm......I was thinking what should I say."Aaaaa...thanks for the watercolour.Beautiful."

                LeeTeuk smiled at me."It's a exchange for your windmill that day.Sorry,I was late.Hope you didn't care."

               I stared at my watch.It's getting late."I'll have to excuse myself."

               "Could I have your number please?

               "Is it a pick-up line or what?"

               LeeTeuk laughed."You are so direct,"

               "Sure do.And proud."

               "Friends do keep in touch,you know."

               "E-mail.a_song_4_yoo_rin."

               "What an email."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Readers,sorry for the chappy chapter.I was running out of idea..I'm really so sorry.Comments are loved........................