Chapter 11

Blue Green

Baekhyun was worried. He had two weeks but how would he get a child who knows nothing about control or his power to learn how to fight with it. Though the younger teens power manifest with anger there were other much healthier ways to control it. But it was harder to learn and Baekhyun really didn't have that time. Also, how would he make the the boy trust him enough with his powers. They might be friends but Baekhyun made sure Kyungsoo didn't know too much. Baekhyun sighed. This was the most annoying task he'd been on. No wait scratch that, he'd been on worst.

Closing his eyes as he rolled around in his bed Baekhyun thought. He was about to just stick with anger but then a thought flashed in his head. That could work. Grinning, Baekhyun closed his eyes. Tomorrow he would start. And hopefully, Kyungsoo had the balls to do this.

...

"Kyungsoo-yah are you happy ?"

The question made the teen raise an eyebrow. An instant reply would be a yes. But the way Luhan was looking at him, like he knew he if he was lying or not made Kyungsoo shove the word yes right back down this throat.

"I'm..fine Hyung. Why do you ask ?"

"You're fine but not happy. You haven't been for a while. Since you got attacked-"

"Hyung please." Kyungsoo said stopping the older. Why can Luhan read people like a open book but no one can read him. It's annoying.

"I'm just worried Kyungsoo." Luhan said softly. They were in Mr.Jung's class. Supposed to be "partner reading" but Luhan just had to ask him that question.

"Are you happy ?" The younger asked back. Luhan's fingers tightened around his pen he was fiddling with.

"I haven't felt happiness in a long, long time. But you and Jongin, with you two... I feel something similar."

.

Kyungsoo rushed to his locker. Someone decided it was funny to trip him in the class he just had making him knock over the book shelf. He then had to stay and put it all back together. He couldn't even get a late pass because the teacher wasn't there. So here he was running to his locker so he can change books for his next class.

He rushed passed a group of gossiping girls and idiotic boys. Turning the corner, he ran up the stairs on the floor his locker was at. Why was his locker so far away again ? He really needs to speak to the principal about that.

"Woah where are you going toots ?" a hand grabbed Kyungsoo by the back of his collar pulling him around. The small boys face scrunched up as he looked at the person whose hand was still on him.

"Did you really just use an American 80's slang term on me ?" Kyungsoo said smacking the hand off of him. He got a full look at the person and frowned when he didn't recognize them.  The boy was taller then him of course. He had blonde hair and eyes that seemed to have a permanent unfazed look. The rest of his face was covered by a mask. He was dressed in casual black and dark blue clothing. Nothing suspicious but the mask.

"Maybe. Did you like it ?" the taller asked and Kyungsoo could see the hint of a smirk in his eyes.

"No. Now leave me alone." Kyungsoo said pushing pass him. Well he tried but a hand stopped him. What the hell was Kyungsoo doing ? Baekhyun wasn't training him for nothing. Grabbing the forearm of the other boy, he twisted it before flipping the guy over making him fall flat on his back. He landed with a muffled oof.

"Don't touch me." Kyungsoo glared. The guy chuckled.

"That was cute. But-" the boy pulling at Kyungsoo's arm making him stumble them swiped at his leg making him fall to the grown. He then flipped over on top of Kyungsoo pinning him. "If you really didn't like my touch you would have let me go."

Kyungsoo glared as he began squirming and trying to get away but the boys grip was tight.

"Now even though I like you under me, I'm going to have to knock you out." Kyungsoo's eyes widen at the words. Like hell he was. Quickly thinking, Kyungsoo headbutted the predator off  of him and quickly got up from the grown. 

"ert !" Kyungsoo shouted running down the hall. He snickered as the boy looked dazed. Turning back around his eyes widen when he saw someone standing at the end of the hall. Nope. Trying to stop himself, Kyungsoo basically slipped on his own two feet. He was caught five inches before hitting the floor and hauled over a shoulder.

"Woah there princess. Don't want to ruin that pretty face of yours." the person holding him said.

"Let go of me !" Kyungsoo being hitting at the guys back but someone else came and tied his wrist together. "Yah what the mhphh !" his mouth was then gagged and Kyungsoo stopped shouted in shock. Was he really getting kidnapped.

"Sleep tight princess. You're in for a long ride." was the last words Kyungsoo heard before a pain shot through his neck and his consciousness faded.

...

"Took you guys long enough. And you caused a disturbance."

"Not our fault the kid can put up a fight and has a loud mouth."

"Whatever. I need to start this training now. Go wake him up."

"Yes your royal highness."

"Watch how you speak to me. It's all fun and games until I accidently kill you."

To say Kyungsoo was getting annoyed with waking up with the feeling of where am I and what the hell is going on is an understatement. Also if he gets kidnapped again he'd might have to kill someone. Wait no, Kyungsoo wasn't that type of person. He was gentle kind and sweet. But lately he could feel himself changing. Slowly but surely.

"Yah princess. Are you up ?" Kyungsoo's eyes open to find himself handcuffed to a chair in an unfamiliar room. He frowned at the familiar voice of his captive and looked up to see another blonde haired guy, face mask too but this one had a weird white design on it.

"Don't call me that." Kyungsoo tried to say but his voice muffled by the material that gagged his mouth. Really, they could take that off. Kyungsoo settled for looking around the room. There wasn't much to see. It looked to be underground seeing as the windows were placed so high up. The walls were concrete and the floor had a weird feeling to it.

Ba-Thump.

The noise rang through Kyungsoo's ears and he gasped internally. It's been so long since he had heard that sound. It was almost soothing. He glanced once more and spotted a door. It was black and big. The rest of the room was empty save for the chair Kyungsoo was hand cuffed to and a few objects hidden in the shadows.

The snapping of fingers in his face made Kyungsoo jump and look up shocked at the person who did so.

"Good to have your attention. Now you're going to be a good boy and not try to run away while I uncuff you." the other boy said. Kyungsoo snorted. Yeah sure. As soon as he was free, he twisted his small body away from the taller man and ran to the door. Opening it he ran out and let out a gasp when he felt nothing under his feet and soon he was falling. He screamed around the gagged. Oh no. Kyungsoo thought. He was not going to die like this.

Closing his eyes, he thought of something safe and soft that could catch him at the bottom. Yes something solid but firm. If only wishful thinking worked. He closed his eyes and awaited his death because what else was supposed to do. But something in him didn't want to give up just yet.

Death did not come. He landed with an impact as something caught him. It didn't hurt but he knew it should. He opened his eyes to meet with brown. The sound of clapping caught his attention and lights . Kyungsoo looked up to see a person walking down stairs towards him.

"Ah look at that. Just how I planed." a familiar voice made Kyungsoo wish he knew who that person was already.

"Hey ! He could have died."

"But he didn't. Besides he's stronger then he looks."

The last of the lights and Kyungsoo gasped.

"Baekhyun ?"

.

.

.

"Such a silly kid. Haven't I told you to use your brain before doll." Baekhyun said untwisting the gag off of Kyungsoo's pink lips softly and smiled when it brushed over them showing the softness of them.

"You have pretty lips." Baekhyun complimented.

"H-hyung ?" Kyungsoo tried again. He was at loss for words. Did...did Baekhyun..is Baekhyun..Kyungsoo couldn't get his thoughts straight.

"Don't think too much. But incase you're wondering yes. This is all planned by me."

"But why ?" 

"Oh did you forget Kyungsoo ? You asked me to train you. So I am."

"You-I. I almost died !" Kyungsoo cried.

"But you didn't and you want to know why ? Because you have something special inside of you." a hand clasped on his shoulder and Kyungsoo blinked.

"W-what ?"

"Come on Kyungsoo don't act stupid with me. Your powers. Looked what saved you." Baekhyun gestured to the thing Kyungsoo was sitting on. The boy looked and noticed it was a pillar of the earth. Shaped into something that could cradle and hold one. Solid but firm.

"I..I did this ?" Kyungsoo asked touching the rock. He gasped when it moved slightly under his fingertips.

"Yes. And you can do so much more. Let me teach you."

"I..." Kyungsoo wasn't sure. He actually wasn't over the shock that he had save himself. That the possession of earth had once again came in handy.

"Come on Kyungsoo. You do want to learn how to control it right ? Imagine what you can do with such power. What you can do to something. Someone." Baekhyun spoke. Kyungsoo thought about it. He really did. The choice of having power or to stay a normal weak loser. He obviously didn't like the latter choice but the first could change no would change his life. What's the worst that could happen ? Coming up with an answer, Kyungsoo looked Baekhyun in the eyes.

"Okay. Teach me."

Baekhyun smiled. His hand flickered and six bodies dropped down from the tall clift like structure of the room.

"I won't be the only one Kyungsoo. Since your power does not necessarily go with me. I had to call in for some...help." the older boy gestured to the men behind him.

"I'd like you to meet a very special group known as B.A.P."

.

.

.

"No way am I letting these erts train me." Kyungsoo said crossing his arms.

"You don't have a choice. You either do it my way or you walk your way to the door." Baekhyun snapped. For the past ten minuets Kyungsoo has been complaining about B.A.P and how they were or s trying to get him. Baekhyun has reassure him like twenty times that they are no such thing but the younger would listen. He was really getting fed up. Kyungsoo frowned.

"Fine. But if any of you try to touch me I wont hesitate you feed you a mouth full of rock." Kyungsoo huffed.

"Such big talk for a kid who doesn't know how to use his powers." One of them said making Kyungsoo flush. He'd learn them soon enough. He's determined to. Something else crossed his mind.

"Hyung." Kyungsoo said looking at Baek. "What about school ? And what will I tell my parents ? They barely let me out since..." his voice trailed off.

"Since what ?" Baekhyun asked.

"I was..attacked. Before you showed up actually."

"Ohhh right." Baekhyun muttered.

"Excuse me ?" Kyungsoo asked not hearing him fully.

"Oh nothing doll. Let me speak to your parents about the getting out the house thing. And you'll be training everyday afterschool, free periods and weekends so you don't affect your studies." Baekhyun said.

"B-But. Luhan-hyung and Jongin."

"Don't worry about them. You'll have time for family and friends later. Right now let's start working on your powers."

"Fine." Kyungsoo them looked at the six other boys in the room. "Who's first ?"

"I guess I'll go." the one with a black mask that had a bunny rabbit on it said. The rest of them began walking back up the stairs. " Call me Jongup sweetheart."

"Sweetheart ? What's with you guys and girly nicknames. I'm not a girl." Kyungsoo growled. The earth shaking a little under them.

"Oh so he has a temper. Cute. Keep all that inside of you. I'll be the one to help you control your power when you're annoyed. When you're angry and when you feel like killing someone. A lot of...people usually gain their powers by angry. Blinded by rage their powers activate. By the looks of it, so have you."

Kyungsoo anger flared down a little. That was true. He did "awaken them" with anger. The image of him smashing the bully face in flickered through his mind. Shaking it off he looked back at Jongup.

"So how will this work ?" Kyungsoo asked. Jongup's eyes crinkled up slightly and he took a step closer to the smaller boy.

"I'm going to make you angry. And we're going to see how out of control you get before you realize what happens. The second part of training we're going to control that anger. Block it when it's not needed so it won't mess up your state of mind and lastly we're going to demolish your anger. Because you don't need it to be a good fighter. You just need faith." 

Kyungsoo took that all in and nodded but he still didn't understand. How will Jongup get him angry if he doesn't even know him ?

"Hey looser ! Yeah you, you idiot."

Name calling ? Kyungsoo was much used to that he doesn't see how-

"You're such a disappointment no wonder your brother left."

Oh. Kyungsoo's hands curled up into a fist. Who the hell was this guy to say anything about his brother.

"You know your mom thinks it's all your fault. You were the last to see him. You could have stopped him. But you didn't. So weak." Jongup said waling around Kyungsoo in circles.

"No." Kyungsoo whispered. That wasn't true. He was just a kid how would he know his brother was going to leave.

"Look at you. About to cry. Do you want a pity party Kyungsoo ? A pity party on how you couldn't save someone. Pathetic."

"Shut up." Kyungsoo growled.  It wasn't his fault. Right ?

The ground shook.

"And your father. He really blames you. Ever since you were born things just went down hill. Your parent's happiness, bills, your brothers life."

"I said shut up !" Kyungsoo cried. A large piece of rock shot up from the ground hitting Jongup in the stomach. But the other boy kept on talking. Kept on blaming him. Kyungsoo just wanted him to stop. More of the earth rose and hit Jongup sending him to fly into the wall. Kyungsoo held out his palm before slowly curling his fingers together. As he did so the wall began to Jongup in. He was half way in before he started laughing. Urging Kyungsoo to do more. Because if he would do this much then why couldn't he stop his brother.

Kyungsoo made the part of the wall which Jongup was in fly out and slam on the floor. He kept slamming it. Up and down up and down. Blood gushed out of Jongup's bruised face but Kyungsoo could still hear his taunts. His cheeks shined with tears but he did not care. He wanted him to be quiet. This was the only way to shut him up right ?

"That's enough !" Baekhyun's voice broke Kyungsoo out of his trance. The younger teen look up at him with such sad eyes that Baekhyun had to look away.

Kyungsoo glanced at Jongup and gasped. Most of the boys body was still in the rock that Kyungsoo had him in, the rest looked beaten up and bloody. His face was the worst. All the slamming of the grown and it was almost unrecognizable.

"Oh my god !" Kyungsoo cried running over to Jongup. His hands quickly breaking apart the rock and tried not to harm Jongup's body in the process. "'I'm so sorry." Kyungsoo said when he got the boy out. Baekhyun was already down the stairs and walking towards Kyungsoo.

"W-why didn't you stop me ?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I-"

"Why didn't you stop me ! I killed him hyung why didn't you stop me !" Kyungsoo screamed at Baekhyun almost hysterically. He began crying again covering his eyes with his hands. Baekhyun sighed because he really was too old for this and patted Kyungsoo on the shoulder.

"It's alright doll." He reassure.

"How can you say t-that when he's he's." Kyungsoo sobbed harder.

"Stop crying. He's not dead."

"M-mwo ?" Kyungsoo said peaking through his fingers. He looked at Jongup's body and watched as a blue almost white substance began to trail all over Jongup's body. As it did so it began to fix him. Putting broken bones in place and blood back up. It seemed to be almost rebuilding him.

"What- I. I don't understand." Kyungsoo said.

"I told you this group was special. Jongup here is a healer. He can revive his body over and over. The times he's been killed is countless." Baekhyun explained.

"But all the pain."

"He doesn't feel it. He cut's off his nerve system in fights so as to not do physical and mental harm."

"S-so he's alright ?" Kyungsoo asked wiping his tears. He kind of felt pretty stupid now but how would you react.

"Yeah he'll be fine. Good job though." Baekhyun said patting Kyungsoo again on the shoulders before looking up at the other five boys. They all seemed fairly amused but none of this will be taken lightly.

"Crying for me sweetheart ?" Jongup's voice broke the silence. Kyungsoo crawled over to him and watch in amazement as his face healed up.

"I-I'm sorry." Kyungsoo apologized. He really was. He didn't mean for it to go that far.

"Aww so you do care. It's alright. Give me a minuet or two and I'll be good as new."

Kyungsoo nodded and waited for the other boy to heal. He poked at his scrapped skin and watched as it healed instantly over Kyungsoo's finger. That was a really cool power.

Jongup stood from where he once was laying and brushed the dirt off of him.

"That's going to be all today Jongup. I think Kyungsoo needs a break." Baekhyun called and the boy nodded. Kyungsoo sighed because he doesn't think he can take anymore.

"Tomorrow you will be training with Youngjae. Be ready." and with that said Baekhyun exited the...whatever they were in.

Getting his emotions together and wiping his face once again from tears, Kyungsoo bowed to Jongup.

"Thank you."

"No problem Hyung."

"Hyung ?"

"I'm a year younger than you." Jongup said and Kyungsoo almost fainted because he almost killed a kid.

"Geez now I'm really sorry. Mianhae." Kyungsoo bowed again.

They soon showed Kyungsoo the way out and Kyungsoo realized that the outside was the same space that Baekhyun had been training him with. That means his house wasn't too far away.

Kyungsoo said his goodbyes and began walking home up Jongup stopped him.

"By the way I didn't mean it." Jongup whispered before running back to their hideout.

Kyungsoo nodded to himself because even if he didn't mean it, Kyungsoo could still feel some truth in those words.

.

.

.

"Jongin when you said you didn't like to share me...what did you mean ?" Kyungsoo asked the younger boy one morning. They had school in half an hour so they were wasting time in Kyungsoo's bed room. 

Jongin flushed slightly because the question wasn't expected and he wasn't prepared.

"I um.." Jongin started but his words jumbled up in his head. Clearing his throat he tried again. "We've been best friends forever hyung. And I never had to share you. Not once. I didn't understand how people could not like you. I still don't. You're sweet and kind and not forget cute. Plus you are an amazing friend. So year and year when no one else showed up to challenge me at being your best friend I thought it was meant to be. That you'll be my best friend forever and I'll be your's and no one will come in between. So when Baekhyun-ssi popped up it surprised me. Luhan-hyung surprised me too but he wasn't just trying to be your friend. He was being both of ours and I accepted that. Baekhyun just wants you. I can't let someone you barely know ruin what we have for twelve years. I won't."

Kyungsoo's heart swelled up at the words. His blue-green eyes a bit glossy with tears and his heart shape smile trembled as he tried not to cry because Jongin was just so sweet. He pulled the taller into a bone crushing hug. Wrapping his arms around Jongin's neck and almost choking him but Jongin just hugged as tight back.

"There won't be Jongginnie. Nothing's taking me from you." Kyungsoo spoke softly pulling back.

"You're here." Kyungsoo admitted shyly. His hand held over his heart. Jongin leaned down and kissed him on the corner of his lips making the smaller gasp in shock. He then put a hand over his heart.

"And you're here."