Preparation for their Date

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 9: Preparation for their Date

Kyuhyun look around "Wow! This place is really great. He's choice is good." he said to himself.

"Kyu!" Yesung called him. He turn around to face him then smirk "Is this the place of your date?" he ask. "Yes it is but not here. They have a perfect Gazebo here and I plan to have our date there. You want to see it?” “Of course I do.” Then they both go that Gazebo that Yesung’s was talking about.

“Wow! It’s really perfect!!” Kyuhyun said with awe while tapping Yesung’s shoulder. “Really? Then I choose the best place. Do you think she will like it?” Yesung ask him looking to the Gazebo while smiling. “Are you kidding me? Of course she will.” Kyuhyun assured him.

They sat on the grass while looking around “Aigoo! How did you find this place? This is such a perfect place. This place will make you feel relax and calm.” Kyuhyun ask Yesung while closing his eyes and feel the surroundings.

“Oh! I found it on the Internet. Actually I’ve plan to have an Indoor date and rent one of their Event Hall. I already reserved for it but when I look around I found this beautiful Gazebo so I hurriedly cancelled my reservation and ask them If I can just reserve and rent this Gazebo instead.” Yesung explain. “Lucky you then.” Kyuhyun said then lie down on the grass and still feeling the beautiful surroundings.  

“So let’s start planning so we can prepare everything in time.” Yesung said and start to ask him random questions about Yoona.

“What’s her favorite food?” Yesung ask, “Uhm, Actually she’s crazy to Mint Chocolate Chips Ice Cream. You won’t have any problem preparing what to eat just put don’t forget that.” He chuckles while still lying on the grass. “Oh you should prepare some Strawberries too because that’s her favorite fruit.” He said again while smiling and remember something.

 Flashback

“Aish why you keep on pouting, please stop because you look so ugly.” He .

“What? Why should I? I told you I want to eat Mint Chocolate Chips but you don’t want to buy it >_<” she pout again.

“Aigoo I told you, I will when we’re about to go home. Besides I already bought one for you earlier at school.” Then messes her hair.

Yoona hit her hand and show him an irritating face “Stop messing my hair and Fine if you don’t want then I’ll just go buy by myself >_<” she hissed to him then about to go when Kyuhyun hold her risk and stop her.

“Let go, Okay >_<” she said irritatingly said then Kyuhyun stand up and pinch both of her cheeks “I won’t let you. Okay, fine, stay here okay, I’ll buy lots of Mint Chocolate Chips only for you.” Then chuckles.

“Jinjja?” her face lighten up and smiled brightly. “Nae, I will.” Kyuhyun smiled at her then mess her hair.

She grin “Waaahh! Gomawo :D Palli nae, Im craving for it so you’d better go faster.” He smirk then salute to her “Okay, Madam. I’ll go now, stay here and wait for me.” They both laugh then Kyuhyun headed to buy her favorite Ice cream.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He rub his head, smile then talk to himself “Aigoo I thought, I won’t be able to find one. She will keep on pouting at me if I didn’t buy her favorite Ice Cream or maybe yell at me.” Then laugh to himself.

“Aish what’s taking him so long >_<” she said to herself while her hands are on her waist. She bit her lips, she’s losing her temper. We’ll that’s her, that’s Im Yoona, she can’t wait and lose her temper easily.

She stomp her feet then sat and lean her back on a tree while pouting then sigh. She gets tired of waiting and she didn’t know the she fell asleep.

Kyuhyun already arrive on the park and go straight to their favorite spot. He saw Yoona leaning on the tree and he think that she fell asleep. He smirk “Hahaha. She already lost her patience xD” When he come near her, he’s right, she’s sleeping while leaning on the tree.

He smiled while looking at her angelic face then bend down “Aigoo, you’re really Beautiful even when you’re sleeping. You look an angel.” He whispered to himself.

Then look at her again for about 5mins then do something evil to wake her up. He put the Ice Cream on her cheek and Yoona got shock.

“Omo!!! >_< It’s cold.” Then hit her bestfriend’s hand. “Ya!!! You evil Kyu, why you did that?” she yelled to him.

Kyuhyun cover her ears and laugh evilly “Hahahaha. Pabo!!! Why you’re sleeping here? What if someone saw you and thought that you’re a dead person xDDD” he .

“Aish >_< stop laughing like that. It’s your fault” then stand up and knock his head “What took you so long?”

“Ya!! That’s hurt.” He rub his head. “This!!” showing a plastic bag “I bought this from the Supermarket at the mall because the store near here doesn’t have your Mint Chocolate Chips.”

She smiled brightly seeing what’s inside the plastic bag and hearing that word Mint Chocolate Chips. “Really? Hehehe. Thank You Bestie :D” and pinch his cheeks.

“Oh I still have one surprise for you.” He chuckles then show her the Strawberry that he bought.

“Waaaahhhh! Really!!!!!” she exclaimed excited jump happily like a kid. “Aigoo, Gomawo bestie, You’re really the best.”

And they start eating the Mint Chocoltae Chips together with the Strawberries.

End of Flashback

Kyuhyu laugh remembering that day, Yesung saw it and he frown. “Hey! Are you still here? Why you’re laughing like a crazy man” he ask then laugh to tease Kyuhyun.

“Eh? Ah nothing, I just remember something.” While still lying down on the grass then he notice Yesung wrote something on his phone. He stand up then look to what Yesung is doing.

“Mwoah? What are you doing? Why you’re saving it to your notes?” he ask Yesung confusedly then Yesung chuckles “So I won’t ever forget it or If I ever forget it, I have this. Just to make sure.” and smiled. “Oh! Okay.” He simply replied then go back to lie down on the grass.

“Should we start preparing now?” He said to Yesung. “Nae, we can start now.” He stand up and ready to do something.

“Let’s go and Buy the things we needed.” He said excitedly. “Nope. I will buy those things alone because you have special thing to do.” Yesung said then grin. He frown.

“Eh? Special? What? Am I the one who will decorate this place?” he widened his eyes.

Yesung laugh “Hahaha. Of course not. There’s nothing to decorate here anymore. This place is already perfect even if we didn’t decorate it, I assure you.”

“Okay! So what do you mean?” he ask confusedly. “Take Yoona out, buy a beautiful dress for her and make her the Most Beautiful Girl in this World.” Yesung proudly said while smiling.

“Aha! Im then it’s really special and good of you because you gave me the most important things to do.” He smirk.

Yesung handed him money “Here, use this to the things she needed.” Kyuhyun doesn’t want to accept it but since it’s his date, he can’t do anything. “Okay got it. I should go now. Bye!” He tap Yesung’s shoulder then headed his way to Yoona’s house and Yesung also headed to buy the things he needed and the food he will prepare for their date.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun was riding on a taxi to pick up Yoona. He sigh and thought Do I really need to do this? He ask himself. I’m jealous. I want to go on a date with her too, I want to give her a Perfect date too. But for her, for her Happiness, I will just ignore what I’m feeling. Then closed eyes.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥