His Pain

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 6: His Pain

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Bestie, He’s my Boyfriend” she said while smiling and holding each other’s hand. I was so shock. I don’t know how to react and what to say.

I look down still shock. How? How did this happen? I didn’t know that they’re dating. She didn’t tell me anything? Why?

I want an Answer, My mind are full of so many questions and more my heart is really hurt.

I can’t breathe and my eyes are burning. I need to get out of here.

“Ya! Bestie!!!! Hey!!!” I heard her says and I realize that I was in front her. “Oh, Nae!”

“Eh? Are you okay? Are you sick?” she ask worriedly and Yes I’m sick, really sick. I tried to smile “Of course, Im okay. Btw where did Yesung hyung? Did he leave already?” I ask changing the topic.

“He need to go to the restroom. Are you sure? Are you really okay?” she ask again “Aigoo nae, Im okay. Ah, btw Yoong I need to go now. Soo texted me that she’s alone at our house so I need to go home now.” He lied.

“Jinjja? Arasseo then bestie, I’ll just call you later nae” she smiled. I nodded “Okay. Btw, Congratulations to you and to Yesung hyung. Im happy for the both of you” I try to give him the best smile even if it’s a fake smile.

“Bye Bestie ^^ Take Care” I heard her say but I didn’t respond. I really need to be out in this place because soon, I think my tears will fall and I don’t want anyone to see it or her to see it.

Yoona’s POV

“Bestie, He’s my Boyfriend” I finally told him while holding Oppa’s hand. He didn’t say anything, he just look down. Maybe he’s shock because I didn’t tell him that Yesung oppa and I we’re dating. I want to surprise him ^^

We’re waiting for him to speak but he keep on looking down and didn’t say anything. Oppa and I just shrug.

 I look at him and said “Ya! Bestie!!!! Hey!!!” he look at me blankly and said “Oh, Nae!”I got so worried when I saw his face so I ask “Eh? Are you okay? Are you sick?” “Of course, Im okay. Btw where did Yesung hyung? Did he leave already?” I frown again, What? He’s asking me where oppa is when he told us that he need to go to restroom “He need to go to the restroom. Are you sure? Are you really okay?” I told him and to what I didn’t expect, he didn’t notice that I keep on frowning while we’re talking. Normally he will poke my forehead because he didn’t like it when I frown.

“Aigoo nae, Im okay. Ah, btw Yoong I need to go now. Soo texted me that she’s alone at our house so I need to go home now.” He spoke blankly again.

 “Jinjja? Arasseo then bestie, I’ll just call you later nae” he nodded and I tried to smile. He stand up and about to leave but then he said “Okay. Btw, Congratulations to you and to Yesung hyung. Im happy for the both of you.”

“Bye Bestie ^^ Take Care” I said but he didn’t respond and run off.

I sigh. I know there’s something wrong, he’s not like that. What happen to him? He’s not like that earlier. I wonder what’s wrong with him.

END of POV

Yesung already came back and sit across her sit. “Where’s Kyu?” “Ah! He already leave oppa, he need to go home because Youngie is alone in their house.”

“Youngie? His sister?” Yoona nodded “Nae” then gave him her best smile. “Then it’s just the two of us now? Aigoo, Im so happy xD Hahaha” Yoona nodded again while giggling and they start eating together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Meanwhile

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmge7kjYES1qaebqd.gif

Kyuhyun was there, standing we’re he can clearly see the two of them. He saw how sweet they are, how happy they are, how Yesung , how he sweetly feed her and wiped .

And Yoona. She was so happy but her happiness hurts him so much.

He can’t stand it anymore, if he will keep on watching them, it will just hurt him more.

He need to be alone that no one can see him and He knows where is it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He’s sitting while leaning his back on a tree at their favorite spot. That’s the only place where he can be alone and let out what his feeling right now.

He remember Yoona’s smile while looking to his man, then the tears that his been holding earlier started to fall from his cheeks. He let it out his pain. He cried and cried.

He wants to shout and punch his own face. It’s his fault. Why he’s crying right now, Why his in pain right now, it was all his fault. Because he’s a coward.

He never thought that it will happen. That she will find a better guy who love her. A better guy like Yesung.

Now it’s too late. She already have Yesung, not HIM.

 

Yoona was already home, she’s resting at her room because she’s a little tired. She took her phone and call her bestfriend, she’s still worried about him. But the operator said, that the phone she’s trying to call is turn off. The call can’t be connected.

“Aish >< Why he’s phone is off? Aish, jinjja >< Kyu!!!!!!” she hissed then run off to go to her bestfriend’s house.

She’s at the front of Kyu’s house then press the door bell 3 times. The door open and it’s Sooyoung,Kyuhyun’s sister.

“Oh! Annyeong Yoongie” she greeted Yoona with a smile “Nae, Annyeong Youngie ^^” she said and giggles.

“Can I talk to Kyu?” she said without even asking if he’s there because she knows that his at home. “Oppa? He’s not here? He didn’t come home yet. I thought he’s with you?” Yoona frown “Ah! Jinjja? I thought he’s already home. Arasseo, gomawo Youngie.” “Your welcome Yoongie, Better call him and ask him where he is nae.” Yoona nodded “Nae, I will. I’ll be going now. Bye Youngie.” They bid goodbye then headed to go home.

Yoona was walking on her way to her home and she’s really mad. “Tsk! He lied to me >< He said he need to go home but he’s not at home. I’ll make you pay for lying to me pabo >_<” she whispered to herself then kick a small stone that she saw.

She’s really pissed because her bestfriend lied to her and she want to know why.

She’s already at her room, she keep on walking and walking while trying to contact him. She’s been calling him for almost 1hr but it’s still the same. He’s phone still off. He already tried to call his home and Sooyoung said that he’s not at home yet. It’s already late and she’s really worried.

“Aish!!!! Cho Kyuhyun >_< Where the heck are you? It’s already late and you’re not at home yet >_< Pabo!!!! I’ll make you pay for lying to me.” She shout to herself and throw her phone to her bed.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥