My Everything. My Forever. My Always

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 23: My Everything. My Forever. My Always

 

Kyuhyun was lying down on his son’s bed.

“Appa, can you sing another song again?” Kyunie said to him.

“Aigoo Kyunie, that song was the 3rd one already and you’re still not sleepy yet?”

“I told you Appa, Im not sleepy yet.”

“But its late Kyunie, your Umma will be mad at me if she knows that you’re still awake.”

“Uhm Appa, can you tell me a story about your first love?”

“Eh? Wae? Aigoo you’re only 5 years old. How did you know about those things?” Kyuhyun look to his son shock and confused.

“I just heard it. Please Appa, I promise that I will sleep after you tell me about it.” Kyunie said while doing his aegyo.

“Aish, you’re still young but you already know how to be cute. Arasseo, it’s a deal ok?” then messes his son’s hair.

“Uhm, my first love is my silly, crazy, lazy and weird Bestfriend. I never had anyone in my heart, only her. She’s so beautiful, perfect that every guy wants to have. She’s a cry baby, love to pout, love strawberries, love making me to do crazy things and more she’s crazy to Mint Chocolate Chips Ice Creams. I remember when the times when she nag about it and won’t let me sleep until I bought her one. That’s all I can say. That’s all the things I love about her. Oh and she’s so childish but it’s cute.” He smiled remembering everything about her.

Kyunie frown while looking to his Appa “Wah! Your Bestfriend is your first love? It’s not Umma? I thought its Umma appa?”

“Yah!! You promise that you will go to sleep when I tell you about it. A gentleman should keep his promise right? Go to sleep now Kyunie.” He stands up and gets the blanket to cover Kyunie’s body then kisses his forehead.

“Good Night Kyunie.”

Kyunie grab his Father’s arms while pouting “Appa, tell me, who is that girl. If you won’t tell me I’ll call Umma and tell her about your first love.”

Kyuhyun smirk by his son’s words “Mwoah? Are you threatening me, your Appa?” and mess Kyunie’s hair again.

“Sleep now and Promise tomorrow I’ll tell you about it.”

Kyunie nodded then kisses his Appa’s cheeks ”Arasseo Appa, Good Night. Tomorrow nae.” Then close his eyes to sleep.

Kyuhyun chuckled then shut his son’s door and go to their room where his Beautiful Wife waiting for him.

He carefully opens the door so he won’t wake her up. He slowly walks towards to their bed where his Wife is lying down sleeping soundly then he sat on their bed and caresses her hair sweetly while smiling.

While looking at her, he starts to reminisce the past and how she became his Wife, his Everything, His Forever and the mother of his Son.

 

Flashback

Yoona cry hardly and hug him back more tightly. She can’t say anything.

All what she’s feeling right now is that she’s so happy that the man that she’s been waiting for so long was already here; Saying those words and hugging her in his arms.

“I miss you Yoong, I miss you so much, I miss you so bad.”

“I miss you more Kyu, I miss you so much, I miss you so bad.”

They stay like that for about 15-20 minutes; they just miss each other so much, so no one even dare to break their hugs.

Kyuhyun remember something and he’s the one who break their hug. He smiles and wipes her tears.

He cleared his throat and sweats begin to form in his forehead. Yoona frown and get worried.

“Are you okay?” she asks then touch his forehead. “Nae, I’m okay Yoong, Don’t worry.” He assured her.

He cleared his throat again then kneeled down while holding Yoona’s hand.

Yoona got shock and curious to what his doing but he just let him and smiled at him.

“Yoong” he whispers her name sweetly while smiling and tears starting form on his eyes again.

“I love you since I first saw you in this place, I tried to hide it and keep to myself and even tried to forget and ignore it. But no matter what I do, I can’t stop loving you; my heart beats only for you. I was a coward before, leaving you behind, hurt you and made you cry. But I’m not the old coward Kyuhyun anymore, I’m ready to tell you everything I feel for you and never ever leave you again. So here I am the bravest Cho Kyuhyun asking you, Will You Be My Girlfriend, Im Yoona?”

She just laughs to what he just said. He frowns at her whole pouting.

“Yah! Why are you laughing? Is that all you can do? Laugh? You won’t say anything?” he asks sadly.

Yoona just smiled and caress his face “Of course Yes! Of course I want to be your Girlfriend Cho Kyuhyun. I’ve been waiting for you to say those words for like a decade’s already”

She was about to pull him up to hug him when Kyuhyun stop him and stays at his position.

“Aish, wae? You don’t want to stand up and hug me since I said Yes!” he gave her his best evil smile to “Nope.”

“Mwoah? Aish yah!!! What’s with that smile? Are you playing with me? Fine then.” She tried to let go of his hand but he’s too strong and he doesn’t want to let go of his hand.

She got irritated “Aish, let me go!!!!!!”  He just laughs at her attitude that makes Yoona to get more irritated.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! I miss that face, that irritating face!” then laughs even harder.

“Aish!!! YAH!!!!!!!!!!” she got mad this time and look away. Aish what his problem this time. I just said yes to him, he should be hugging me right now happily and give me a kiss since that’s what boys do when girls accepted their love. She thought angrily.

Kyuhyun already knows that she’s mad at him right now Aigoo, she’s still my Yoong. She’s still the Impatient Im Yoona that I love so much. He thought while smiling.

He got something on his pocket while Yoona is looking away. She pull her hand that he was holding like a kid to catch her attention.

And he succeeded because she looks at him but with the mad look face. He heaves a big sigh and smile at her.

“Im Yoona!” he whispers again tenderly “I’m sorry that I made you mad a minute ago. But I intended to do that. I just miss teasing you and that look on your face. You won’t ever change, No matter what happen you’re still the Im Yoona that I ever love so much. I hope you won’t ever change and stays as you are because that’s what makes me fall for you even deeper. Your pouts, your demands, your frowns, your laughs, your tears, your whines, your irritated/mad face, your beautiful smiles, your alligator laughs and everything about you. I love everything about you and that won’t ever change no matter what.”

Yoona’s tears starting to roll down on her cheeks, but this time, it’s a happy tear, tears of joy.

“Yoong, Will you be my Everything, My Forever, My Always, My Wife and the mother of my Children? Will you Marry Me, Im Yoona?” he ask her smiling while holding a shining beautiful and perfect ring for her.

She widened her eyes while hands on . She was so shock and can’t believe what just happen. What he just said and what she is seeing right now.

Her tears started to roll down on her cheeks, it can’t stop, it keeps on rolling down on her cheeks while looking at him and to the ring he was holding.

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun was still kneeling down looking at her and waiting for her answer.

He wants to stand up, to hug her and wipes her tears but No, he wants to hear her answer first before doing that.

He’s not afraid that she will reject him because he knows in his heart that Yoona loves him the way he loves her.

He saw her wipe her own tears then smiled at him sweetly.

“Yes Cho Kyuhyun, I’d love to be your Everything, your Forever, your Always, your Wife and the mother of your Children.”

After hearing those words from her, he quickly stand up and locked her into his arms while tears starting rolling down on their cheeks.

It was a tear of Joy.

That after every sacrifices, tears and pain they both shed together. They’re now together, Forever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesung and Yuri

Sooyoung and Seohyun

Leeteuk and Taeyeon

It was a bright and perfect day. Everyone is so excited and busy preparing for the big event.

Its Kyuhyun’s and Yoona’s Wedding Day.

Leeteuk, Yesung & Kyuhyun together with the guests are at the Church while Taeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Seohyun & Aeteuk are still at the Im’s residence waiting for Yoona to be a perfect and beautiful Bride.

“Kya! Imo is so Pretty” Aeteuk said when saw Yoona walking down the stairs.

Taeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung & Seohyun look at what Aeuteuk talking about. They all smiled as they saw her walking towards them smiling like an angel.

“Omo! Aeteuk is right Yoong, you’re so pretty.” Taeyeon said approaching her saeng.

“Aigoo Oppa is really lucky to have you ^^” “Nae Unnie you’re right, Oppa is really lucky.” Sooyoung and Seohyun both said and then chuckles.

“Nae Yoong, they’re all right. You’re more prettier than me when I got married.” Yuri said and they all start laughing including Aeteuk.

“Gomawo Unnies and Seo” she said while smiling so bright.

“Aigoo let’s all stop this talking and continue it later. We better hurry now before Kyuhyun will get panic because his Bride is late.” Taeyeon said as they all remember that its 20 minutes before the Ceremony start.

They all rode on a White Limousine Bridal Car.

After 10 minutes the Bridal Car already arrived and the Ceremony will start in any minute.

Taeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Seohyun and Aeteuk got out from the Limo and go their desired places.

Leeteuk came towards to his Wife and to his son then Yesung came towards to his Wife while Kyuhyun came towards to his sister and cousin.

“Is she here? Where is she? Where’s my Wife.” Kyuhyun ask them frenetic that makes them all laugh

Sooyoung hit her brother’s shoulder “Nope. She’s not here, She already change her mind” then teases him.

“Change her mind. That won’t happen.” He smiled proudly then all of them messes his hair.

“Aish so full of yourself Oppa.” Sooyoung said while rolling her eyes.

They we’re all laughing together when Mrs. Cho tell them that they need go to their places because the Ceremony will start now.

The Wedding Ceremony started with the entrance of Aeteuk as the Ring bearer; Yuri, Sooyoung and Seohyun as the Bridesmaid then Taeyeon as the Maid of Honor. 

Finally, it’s Yoona’s turn to walk down the Aisle while the pianist is playing the song “Angel”.

The song was chosen by Kyuhyun as his dedicated song to his Wife.

Everyone eyes are on her as she walks towards to the altar where his man, his husband waiting for him smiling.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 My heart is beats so fast when I saw her walking down the aisle towards me.

Everything turns into blur; all I can see was Her, My Girl, My Yoong, My Wife, My Forever.

She was smiling like an angel while looking at me and that’s made my heart keep on beating so fast.

And when she’s already in front of me, when I hold her hand, I feel like my world stops in that time.

I didn’t notice that a tear fell on my cheeks but that tears are happiness and joy.

That finally I can say that She’s All Mine and will be Mine Forever.

 

Yoona’s POV

As I walking down the aisle towards him, I can’t stop smiling while looking at him.

My eyes can see was him, only him. I feel like it’s just only me and him and no one is around Just the two of us.

After all the sacrifices and pain we’ve been through. Finally we’re together now.

I stop and look into his eyes. I see something flash in his eyes when he held my hands.

I know what that tears means, it means Happiness and Joy.

End of POV

 

“Cho Kyuhyun, do you take Im Yoona to be your lawful wedded wife, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honor, comfort, and cherish her from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto her for as long as you both shall live?” The priest asks.

“I Do.” He proudly said smiling while looking into her doe-like eyes.

“Im Yoona, do you take Cho Kyuhyun to be your lawful wedded husband, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honor, comfort, and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you both shall live?” The priest asks.

“I Do.” She said while smiling and tears started to roll down on her cheeks.

 

Kyuhyun’s Vow to Yoona

 

          “Yoong, I promise to love you without condition, to honor you each and every day, to laugh with you when you're happy, to support you when you're sad, to guide you when you ask for direction, to challenge you to be a better person and allow you to do that same for me, to be your biggest fan and your ever present listening audience. “

 

Yoona’s Vow to Kyuhyun

 

              “Kyu, Without you, my life would have no meaning. You are the reason I exist, and I am here to serve you. I promise to protect you from all the hurt and pain in the world. I promise to be the soft place you can turn to when life gets rough. I promise to always stick by you and never lose my love for you.  I promise never to change the things you love about me and to always show you that I care.

 

After giving their Vows to each other, The priest told them to put their rings to each other.

 

They’re both smiling while looking into each other’s eyes while putting the rings around each other’s hand.

“By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you, Husband and Wife, You may now seal your promises you have made with each other with a kiss.” The priest finally said.

Kyuhyun did what the priest said. He smile then cupped her face and landed a sweet and tender kiss on her lips.

And everyone started clapped their hands to congratulate the Newly Wed Couple.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun chuckled remembering that day. That was the most happiest day of his lives.

He’s so focus looking at their Wedding Memories that he didn’t notice that his Wife woke up looking at him while frowning.

“Aigoo what’s with those silly laughs of yours. It’s already late, Why you’re still awake”

Shock by his Wife’s voice, He smiled tenderly and sit on their bed hugging her.

“Did I wake you up? Im sorry.” He said cutely then lean his chin on her shoulder.

She started to chuckle with her Husband’s action “Anio. Im just curious what are you laughing about and you look so happy and busy that you didn’t notice me waking up and looking at you for 5 minutes.”

“Really? You’re watching me laughing for 5 minutes and I didn’t even notice that?” he asks curiously.

She just nodded her head then lie down to their bed.

He did the same way, he lie down on their bed beside her and hugs her really tight.

“Im just looking at our Wedding Photos and remember that perfect day of my lives.” He said while looking at the ceiling smiling.

“Why so sudden?” she asks facing her Husband while leaning her head on his chest.

“Kyunie made me remember those happy memories.” He chuckled.

“Kyunie? Wae? How? Wait did you make him to sleep? Or both of you do something again.” she suddenly remember their son and about to stand up to check on her son when suddenly Kyuhyun pull her back to the bed and hugs her more tighter.

“Yah! Wae? I want to check our son.” Trying to let go of her Husband’s tight hug.

“Aigoo, let’s just sleep now. Im so sleepy. Kyunie is already sleeping now.” He assured her.

“Really? Waaahhh Good then Hubby.” She patted his head while smiling.

“So now can we sleep?” he asks while pouting and acting like a kid.

“Aish. Cho Kyuhyun. Stop it. You look like Kyunie when he wants something from me. He’s really your son.” She pinches his pout while chuckling.

“Ouch! That hurts.” He pouts more and pretends to cry.

“Hahahaha! Funny Mr. Cho! Let’s sleep now okay. Stop doing those Aegyo of yours.” She teases him while laughing.

“I won’t until you give me something.” Then smirk while wiggling his eyebrows.

“And what is it Mr. Cho?” she ask him raising her eyebrows.

Kyuhyun then point to her lips “This!” and smiled widely.

She smiles brightly because she already knew that. She winks at him then landed a soft kiss on his lips.

“Good Night Mr. Cho.” She said and kisses his lips again.

Kyuhyun just smiled and kisses his Wife’s forehead then her lips “Good Night Mrs. Cho” then hugs her more tightly and close their eyes to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Good Morning Umma!” Kyunie greeted his Umma happily and landed a soft kiss on her cheeks.

“Good Morning baby! How’s your sleep?” she kisses her son’s cheeks and carry him to sit on the chair.

He smiled brightly “It’s great Umma! I had a nice and beautiful dreams.”

“Oh! That’s great then son. Wait there nae, I’ll just set the table so we can start our breakfast.”

Kyunie follows her Mom to the kitchen “Umma, where’s Appa?”

“Still at our room taking a shower but he’ll be down in a minute for our breakfast, Wae baby?”

 Kyunie just shrug “Secret Umma.” He chuckled cutely then goes back to his seat.

After 10 minutes Kyuhyun goes down then go to dining area to have a breakfast with his Son and Wife.

“Good Morning Kyunie!” he greeted his son and kisses his head while smiling.

“Good Morning Appa!” Kyunie greeted him back while smiling.

“Where’s your Umma?” “Inside the kitchen preparing our breakfast.” He said to his Appa while pointing to their kitchen.

Kyuhyun just nodded and about to enter the kitchen when Kyunie called him.

“Appa! What about our deal?” Kyuhyun frowns “Deal? What deal bubby?”

“About the girl, your first love. You said that you will tell me today who is she.”

Kyuhyun smirk “Oh that! Later, Okay!” then run to the kitchen to meet his Wife.

He hugged her from behind then kisses her cheeks and greet her “Good Morning My Beautiful Wife.”

“Good Morning My Handsome Husband.” She greeted back smiling while busy preparing their breakfast.

“Go back to the table, wait me there.” She pointed out.

“Anio, I will wait you. Let’s go there together.” He pleaded like a kid.

“Aigoo Im almost done, Kyunie is alone there, besides he’s asking for you earlier.” Then push him away from the kitchen.

“Hey buddy!” Kyuhyun take his seat facing his son but then he frown at his son’s sad face.

 “Wae you look so sad? What happen buddy? Don’t show that face to your Umma or else she’ll be really worried.”

Kyunie heave a sigh then pout “Im just sad because you didn’t keep our Manly Deal.”

He just laughs remembering their conversation yesterday night and Kyunie pout with his Appa’s laugh.

Yoona on the other hand already finish preparing their breakfast. She came out from the kitchen and put down the foods at the dining table.

“Breakfast is here” She said while smiling but then her smile faded away when he notice his son’s sad face.

“Mwoah? Baby wae you look so sad? Are you okay?” she asks his son.

Kyunie pout and cross his arms while looking to his Appa who’s still laughing while starting eating his breakfast.

“Umma! Appa is not keeping his promise to me.” Yoona frown while looking to his son then give a what-did-you-do look to Kyuhyun.

“Wae baby? What about Appa’s promise?” she asks her son while caressing his hair.

“He said he will tell me about his first love but I think he don’t have any plan of keeping it because he’s afraid I’ll say it to you.”

Kyuhyun laugh more hardly this time hearing his son’s words.

“Eh? First love? Aigoo Kyunie, you’re only 5 years old and you already know about those things?” she said to her son while eyeing something to her Husband.

Kyunie just pout and Yoona look at Kyuhyun saying what-did-you-do-to-our-son? >_<

Kyuhyun just shrug and smirk but then he saw Yoona’s sudden irritated face.

“Arasseo, Arasseo!” he stand up from his sit then carry his son to make him sit on his lap while Yoona take her sit and keep on looking to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun signal him that everything’s is okay and leave it to him.

“You really wanna know who is she buddy?” Kyunie just nodded.

“But you know who is she” he proudly said.

Kyunie frown to his Appa “I know her?” Kyunie said while thinking and saw his Umma change of mood laughing.

“Omo! Appa is that Umma?” Kyunie ask his Appa curiously.

Kyuhyun smiled and messes his son’s hair.

“Of course! I never love anyone other than your Umma! She’s my first and last.”

He proudly said to his son and hearing those words makes Yoona blush so hard.

“So Umma is silly, crazy, lazy, cry baby, love to pout, love strawberries, love making you to do crazy things and more she’s crazy to Mint Chocolate Chips Ice Creams and childish?”

“WHAT?!!!!!!!” she yelled at what she heard from his son’s mouth.

“Is that what you said about me to our son Cho Kyuhyun!!!!!!!!!” Kyuhyun just shrug and ignored her.

Then they both covered their ears and keep laughing by Yoona’s reaction.

“How dare you say those things to our son >_<”

“Kyunie, I forgot something. You know before I used to call your Umma Pabo xD” “really Appa?”

“YAH!!!!! CHO KYUHYIN!!! CHO KYUNIE!!! BETTER STOP IT OR YOU BOTH WON’T EAT ANYTHING UNTIL MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!” >_<

Kyuhyun and Kyunie laugh more harder......................................

 

------ END ------ 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kya! Finally I already post the final chapter ^^ I hope everyone will like the Ending and Im really sorry for making you all wait. 

I just got busy and I don't have anything in my mind. Mianhae for making you all wait for so long. 

Thank you very much for my subcribers, for you inspirational comment and even for the silent readers (if any) 

I can't Promise but i'll try to write another KyuNa FF, I hope if i'll write another KyuNa FF or YoonHae FF, i hope you will all still support me.

Im really really thankful to all you!!! Gomawo!!! Saranghaeyooooo~ Gomawo for reading my first FF "Why Can't Be"

 

Please share your thought about the ending, I wanna know if I made you all happy ^^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ KYUNA BONUS PHOTOS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

♥ WEDDING PHOTOS ♥

 

 

♥ KYUNA SCRAPBOOK PHOTO ♥

 

♥ CHO FAMILY ♥

♥KYUHYUN~KYUNIE~YOONA♥

 

[Note: all the photos was credits to me!!!!!] 

 

♥ MESSAGE ♥

Thank you Everyone ♥ I love you all