Perfect Day for Everyone

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 22: Perfect Day for Everyone

 

Yoona and Yesung are talking about the details on the upcoming Wedding.

Like what she did to her sister’s Wedding, she’s also said that she will be the one to decorate the Venue and do the designs in everything that will be needed to their Wedding.

And Yesung was really Thankful to that. They we’re both laughing when they heard a knock on the door.

Yesung smile and stands up to open the door “I knew it was you babe.” He pecks the girl lips then hugs her.

Yoona chuckled “Aigoo you two should stop doing that in front of a single girl like me. Stop making me feels jealous.” She rolled her eyes.

“Aigoo Mianhae Yoong.” Both of them said then the girl who just came in walk closely to Yoona and hug her.

“Aigoo it’s fine Unnie, I’m just kidding” she said while smiling as she hugged her back.

Kwon Yuri, that’s her name and it’s Yesung’s Fiancée. He met Yuri when his having his vacation at Jeju Island. It was love at first sight.   

They’ve been together for 1 and a half year when Yesung proposed to her.

 

Flashback

It’s been a week since Yoona got out from the hospital.

After the last phone call from Kyuhyun, there’s a little change from her.

Now, she tries to smile, to cheer up, eat her meals, going out and going to school.

Taeyeon, Leeteuk and Yesung was glad to see her back to the old her even just for a little.

Exams are already done and it’s time for vacation and celebration for their success. Yoona got the higher mark on her design cake; Yesung is one of the top in his course while Taeyeon and Leeteuk already graduated from their college.

Leeteuk and Yesung was the one who suggested that the 4 of them should go somewhere and celebrate their success.

They’ve decided to go on a simple trip 3 days and 2 nights to Jeju. They we’re now sitting on the plane and on their way to Jeju. After hours of waiting the plane was now landed on Jeju.

They’re now on their way to the Hotel where they will stay and spend their 3 days vacation. It was Leeteuk and Yesung who plan everything they need.

“Omo!!! This is really a perfect place Oppa.” Taeyeon said while smiling. “Of course we choose the best place for us, right Yesung?”

Yesung chuckled “Nae, we make sure that you will both enjoy this vacation.”

“Gomawo Oppa.” Yoona said to Yesung while smiling and held his hands then they got up to their desired rooms.

After resting a little and packing his things, Yesung decided to go down the lobby.

Leeteuk told him that she will meet Taeyeon and Yoona there and he will just wait for him.

She saw Leeteuk and Taeyeon waiting for him at the lobby, he look for Yoona but he didn’t saw her.

“Hey two love birds.” He greeted them while laughing. “Hey Yesung!” “Hey Oppa!” they both greeted him back.

“Sorry to make you wait for me. By the way Tae, where’s Yoong?”

“Oh! Oppa I think she got tired so she fall asleep at our room.” Taeyeon said while pouting.

“Oh Arasseo, let her rest then. By the way where will the two of you going?”

“I don’t know to Oppa.” Taeyeon shrug while Leeteuk simply wink at him saying something.

“Oh Oppa, you want to go to our room and wake up Yoong?” Taeyeon ask him. He doesn’t know why but Leeteuk keep on saying something to him secretly.

And after seconds of thinking about it he gets what he mean “Ah! He wanna be alone with Tae” he thought then smile.

“Arasseo, I’ll just go wake up Yoong so I won’t disturb your date” he teases them.

“Aigoo Oppa, you’re not disturbing us okay. I just ask that because maybe you wanna be with Yoong.” Taeyeon blush a little then she give their room key to him.

Leeteuk and Yesung laughs then he grab the key and go the elevator to go where Yoona is while TaeTeuk go somewhere.

He opens the door carefully then goes straight to the room where Yoona might be sleeping.

He smiled when he saw his angel sleeping peacefully on the bed. He come near to her and sits on the edge of the bed.

He caresses her hair then her face carefully so he won’t wake her up then he notice that Yoona was holding something on her hands.

Yesung’s POV

Aigoo it’s her phone. I take it from her hand afraid that Tae will call her and will make her to wake up.

I smiled seeing her beautiful face, she’s really an angel.

I was about to put down her phone on the bed side when I accidentally touch the screen and the lights goes on.

I don’t know why I suddenly feel the urge to look on her phone. I think twice before doing that but I decided to do so.

It was on the Music Player and I saw that she recently listen to the song “That Man” I smirk.

I touch the home button on her screen to close it but then I saw something that made me stun.

I saw him. I saw a photo of him with her. I saw a photo of them together and it was her wallpaper.

I felt jealous. I feel something stab my heart. I became so weak and then I felt my tears started to roll down on my face.

Why? Why she’s using their photo as her phone wallpaper? Why not our photo? Why not with me? Why?

I didn’t know what came into my mind, I started to browse her files and to my shock.

I saw many of them; I saw more photos of her with him. I open it one by one until I felt that I can’t take it anymore so I’ll just put down her phone and start to cry while looking at her beautiful face.

I wipe my own tears then I stare at her for a moment and whisper.

“Does she love him back?”

End of POV

 

It was there last night at the resort and they will leave tomorrow morning. TaeTeuk go somewhere to have a dinner date while Yoona and Yesung spend their time at the shore.

They talk about random things while laughing then Yesung suddenly grab her hands and look into her eyes.

Yoona look into his eyes and she saw pain in his eyes. “Oppa are you okay?” she asks him worriedly.

Yesung tried to smile “Nae. Yoong, I need to ask you something. Will you promise me to be honest and tell me what you really feel?”

She frown but then she nodded her head “Nae, I promise Oppa.” Then smile.

Yesung breathe deeply “Do you love him Yoong?” He saw Yoona’s shock face.

Yesung’s POV

 I finally decided to ask her. And I saw her shock, confused, afraid look.

That time, I already know the answer so without knowing it, I let go of her hands.

Then tears started to fall on her beautiful face so I decided to hug her and let her cry in my arms while caressing her hair.

I didn’t notice that my tears are starting to fall down too on my face too and it keeps on falling more when I heard her say.

“I’m so Sorry Oppa!” I didn’t respond to her for a minute. I just let all my tears to fall down before I’m going to say something. I need to be strong in front of her. I need to show him how brave I am not the weak me.

When I feel that I can speak bravely, I broke our hug, face her while smiling then wipes her tears.

“It’s Fine Yoong, You don’t need to say Sorry. It’s not your fault, it’s not anyone’s fault. I understand. I love you so much that’s why I’m setting you free. I love you enough to let go of you and to let you find your happiness.”

She didn’t say something, she just cry and cry and cry. I want to hug her more, stay by her side, give my shoulder but right now, I can’t do that. We both need to be alone.

So I kissed her forehead for one last time and tell her “I hope soon you’ll be with someone who you really love. Don’t cry nae. It will ruin your beautiful face.” I wipe her tears again.

“I’ll be going first Yoong even if I want to stay here with you, I can’t and I know that you understand that right?”

She just answer me with her nod then I stand up and runaway to go somewhere.

End of POV

 

End of Flashback

Yesung and Yuri 

Leeteuk, Taeyeon and Seohyun

Kyuhyun and Yoona

It’s Yesung and Yuri’s Wedding Day.

Yoona was looking around to check if everything is okay before the Wedding Ceremony start. After checking she goes to the hall to meet Yesung, Leeteuk and Taeyeon.

She smiled when she saw the three of them together but suddenly she frowns because the three of them are talking to someone who’s with a girl.

She doesn’t know why but she feels that she knows the guy but she can’t remember who.

She can’t see his face because he’s face is facing with Leeteuk, Taeyeon and Yesung while his back is facing her.

Then she looks the girl who’s beside him and she knows that this is the first time she saw her.

She just shrugs and decided to come closer to them.

“Unnie! Oppa, Yeye Oppa!” she greeted them while smiling. The three of them got shock by Yoona’s sudden voice.

She walks towards straight to her Taeyeon Unnie, kissing her cheeks and hugging her without noticing the guy with them.

After hugging her Unnie, she bowed 90 degrees to greet the two people she saw awhile ago and when she raises her head to face and smile at them.

She was so shock. She felt like her feet was glued on the floor and her heart is beating so fast like she take a long run.

She wants to say something, say his name, call him but she can’t find her words and tears started to roll down on her cheeks.

“K..K..Kyu?” finally she was able to say those words and after saying those words, she walk closely to him then hug him so tight.

She hugs him for about 10-15 minutes while crying and she felt his hands around her. He’s hugging her back.

But then she realizes that the girl with him was looking at the both of them and more to her.

After realizing that, she broke their hugs then wipes her tears away and chuckled.

“Aigoo Mianhae.” She bowed again while looking to the girl beside him.

Kyuhyun smiled “Annyeong Yoong.” “Oh she’s Yoona Oppa? Jinjja?” she heard the girl ask Kyuhyun and he nodded while smiling.

“Annyeong Yoona Unnie, Im Seo Joo Hyun but just call me Seohyun.” The girl name Seohyun greeted her then bowed down.

Yooan tried to smile “Ah Nae, Annyeong Seohyun-ssi, Nice to meet you.” She bowed down back.

“Aigoo Oppa is right, that you look like an angel.” Seohyun said while smiling.

Oppa! Yoona thought then tried to give her best smile.

“Jinjja? Anio, Im not, but Thanks Anyway.” She said then suddenly face Yesung and look to her wrist watch “Oppa! We should go inside now, the Ceremony will start in a seconds.” Changing the topic.

“Oh Nae! I need to go inside now. By the way Kyu, Im glad that you came and Seohyun-ssi, it was nice meeting you. I want to talk more but we all need to go inside now.” Yesung said while smiling then hurriedly go inside the Wedding Hall.

“It was nice meeting you again Seohyun-ssi and it was nice seeing you again Kyuhyun-ssi” she smiled then turns to her Taeyeon Unnie and Leeteuk Oppa.

“Unnie, Oppa, I’ll be going inside first, Ah I forgot that I need to check on something. I’ll leave Seohyun-ssi and Kyuhyun-ssi to the both of you nae. See you inside. Bye!” then she hurriedly goes inside the Hall without even looking to Kyuhyun.

The Wedding Ceremony already started, Yuri and Yesung already gave their vows to each other.

Yoona can’t stop looking to where Kyuhyun and Seohyun are sitting. They’re talking and smiling to each other. They’re so sweet she thought.

Taeyeon saw Yoona’s sudden change of mood. She held her sister’s hands and look at her.

“Yoong, are you okay?” Yoona look at her and try to smile then nodded.

“Nae Unnie, Im okay. Ah by the way Unnie, I need to go to the washroom.” She was about to stand up when Taeyeon stop her.

“Wae? The Wedding will be end in a minute, just wait for it.” “But Unnie I can’t take this anymore, I’ll be fast.” She lied then Taeyeon let her go.

The Wedding Ceremony already ended and they we’re now eating but Yoona still hasn’t comeback yet. 30 minutes had passed. Taeyeon just sigh.

Yoona was feeling guilty for her Unnie, for Yesung and Yuri because she didn’t come back and didn’t finish their Wedding Ceremony.

But she knows that once she explains to them why, they will understand her.

She just can’t stay there anymore watching them together, it hurts her so bad and she doesn’t want them to see her crying.

She was now at their favorite spot crying. She goes there because that’s the only place where she can be alone and cry anytime she wants.

All she felt right now was hurt and hatred towards him. She hates him so much, she hates him for breaking his promise, for being such a jerk, for making her to wait for him and expect that they can be together once he came back.

All her hopes die that time. He already has a Girlfriend. He doesn’t love her anymore.

“I HATE YOU CHO KYUHYUN!!! I REALLY REALLY HATE YOU!!!!!!” she shouts loudly expecting no one can hear her.

But suddenly someone speak behind her. “Really? And can I know why you hate me?” he said while smiling.

She recognized that voice so she doesn’t need to face him. She wipes her tears fast; she doesn’t want him to see her like that.

“It’s none of your business!” she replied coldly.

“Of course it is my business, because it was my name that you have just said awhile ago and it was me the person you hate so much.” He smirks while walking towards her.

She heard his footsteps coming towards her so she pick up a small stone and face him.

“Yah!! You better stop right there or I’ll throw a stone to you.” She warns him but he didn’t listen and keep walking towards her.

She got so pissed so she throws the stone and it landed and hit Kyuhyun’s leg.

“Ouch!!!! Yah!!!!!!!” he stops and rubs his leg. “I already warn you but you didn’t listen.”

“Aigoo wae? I’m not allowed to be near you? Besides you didn’t own this place.” He teases her.

“You don’t have the right to be here since the day you leave, yes I already own this place.” Then she put her hands into her waist.

“Besides why are you even here? Go back to your Girlfriend, maybe she was looking for you now.”

Kyuhyun laugh to what she just said xD “Aish >_< Are you crazy? Why are you laughing? Is there something funny? Tss.” She hissed.

Kyuhyun stop laughing but still smiling while looking at her while hands on his pocket.

“Because you’re so cute when you’re jealous :D HAHAHAHAHAHA”

“Mwoah? What? Me? Jealous? How dare you say that and why would I be jealous anyway. Tsk.”

Kyuhyun laugh for a seconds then his face became serious while looking at her.

“Seohyun is not my Girlfriend. She’s my cousin; I just came with her to the Wedding to let her meet someone really important to me.” He smiled.

 Yoona was just looking at him, waiting and listening to what his saying.

“And that someone is You, Pabo!!” he said “Mwoah? What?”

“How can you ever think that I have a Girlfriend when I only have you in my heart? No matter what I do, it’s still you? My heart is just beating only for you.” He said while looking at her and hands are still in his pocket.

 “Liar!!!!!” she coldly said while looking away.

“Im not Yoong. That’s the truth.” He pleaded “Yes you are a Liar. Where we’re you at times that I needed you the most?” she angrily told him.

Kyuhyun smiled while tears are starting to form on his eyes “I was always there Yoong, I was always there watching you from afar.”

Yoona turn her face and look at him “What do you mean?”

Kyuhyun heave a sigh. “I was always there. I did my best just to be always there on your important days.”

Yoona was just looking at him frowning and waiting for him to finish his sentence.

“Your birthdays, even If I wasn’t here, I tried to give you something. Whenever your birthday came, I always called a shop to deliver a flower, chocolates and strawberries with your favorite Mint Chocolate Chips. Maybe you won’t remember it because I always use Yesung’s name so you won’t have any idea that it was from me.”

Yoona remember something

Flashback

“Oppa, gomawo for the flowers, chocolates, strawberry and for my precious Ice Cream. But you don’t need to ask someone to deliver that when you can give it to me personally.” She said to Yesung while smiling.

Yesung rub his head “Eh? Flower, Chocolate, Strawberry and your favourite Ice Cream from me?” he asks her confusedly.

“Ayyyyy don’t deny it nae, I know it’s from you.” Then tongue out. Yesung just shrug.

End of Flashback

“Graduation Day, I was there, watching you from afar. I was so happy for you that day.”

“Tae’s and Teuk’s Wedding Day, I was also there. I remember that you’re so beautiful wearing a blue dress. It fits you so well and you look so perfect. I even ate a slice of their cake because I knew it’s you who bake it and I’m right, it taste so great and really perfect like you.” he stops for awhile then chuckled.

“You know, I even ask for one slice so I can take it home and eat it again. That’s the most delicious cake I ever taste.”

“And most of all, the day of your shop opening. I was also there watching you from behind of your guests. Clapping for you, for your success. I’m so happy for you that, I almost thought of hugging you so tight that day.”

“I tried my very best to witness every important events in your life even just watching you from afar. I’m sorry because those times, I’m still the coward Cho Kyuhyun. I can’t still face you. I still hate myself for giving you so much pain.”

He start walking towards her while tears keeps rolling down on his cheeks.

“But now, Today, I already find the courage to face you. To be with you, To tell you how sorry I am for leaving you behind, for giving you so much pain, for making you suffer, for not being here at times when you needed me the most, for hurting you.....”

He grabs her face, look into her eyes “and for making those eyes shed thousands of tears because of me.” He wipes her tears then hugs her so tight.

“I’m so sorry Yoong, I’m so sorry for everything I did to you. I’m really Sorry Im Yoona.”

Yoona cry hardly and hug him back more tightly. She can’t say anything.

All what she’s feeling right now is that she’s so happy that the man that she’s been waiting for so long was already here; Saying those words and hugging her in his arms.

“I miss you Yoong, I miss you so much, I miss you so bad.”

“I miss you more Kyu, I miss you so much, I miss you so bad.”

 

*Meanwhile

Taeyeon keeps looking around looking for Yoona, her son Aeteuk notice her and ask his Umma.

“Umma, are you okay? Are you looking for someone?” then held his Umma’s hands.

Taeyeon smiled and caress his sons cheek “Umma is fine baby, I’m just wondering where’s your Aunt Yoona.”

Leeteuk on the other heard his Wife’s and Son’s conversations. He took his seat where their son is sitting, carry him and put him on his lap while looking to his Wife and smiling like a crazy person.

Taeyeon frowns “What’s up with those silly smiles, Huh?” Leeteuk just shrug while giving an angelic smile to his Wife.

She was about to ask him again when suddenly the newlywed couple Yesung and Yuri came to their table while smiling like Leeteuk.

“What’s up with you guys, why you’re showing me that crazy and weird smiles and even you Yul? Ugh!” she said starting to get pissed off.

Leeteuk just poke his Wife’s cheek while Yuri keeps on chuckling and started to explain everything.

“Mwoah!! Jinjja? They’re together right now?” she ask her and making sure the she heard her right.

Leeteyuk, Yesung and Yuri just nodded their heads while smiling so happily.

“Nae Yeobo, They are so you don’t need to worry about Yoona and just enjoy the night.” He assured her while wrapping his arms around his Wife’s waist.

“And maybe soon, we will be having another event like this.” Yesung said proudly.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥