It’s Only A Dream

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 19: It’s Only A Dream

Two days had passed and Yoona was still the same. She can’t still accept the fact that Kyuhyun, her only Bestfriend leave her.

She’s still crying almost every day, didn’t got out from her room and never eat anything for two days. Taeyeon was really worried about it.

If Yoona keep on doing that, something bad might happen to her.

But she can’t do anything, she locked herself in her room and make sure no one can disturb her.

She already tried to talk to her but nothing happen. She didn’t get any respond like she’s talking to a dead person.

She heave a sigh while laying her head on Leeteuk’s shoulder.

Her boyfriend Leeteuk heard it and he caressed her hand that he was holding.

“Oppa, I don’t know what to do anymore. If she keeps on doing that to herself, she might get sick. What if she’ll be like that for so long. Like a dead person, don’t want to go out on her room, don’t want to eat, crying all day and wants to be alone? What will happen to her oppa? I don’t know what will I do if something bad happen to her. She even forgot her school, her dreams.” Then tears started to roll down on her cheeks.

Leeteuk turn to face her then wipe her tears “Just trust her okay, we both know that she’s strong.” He hugged her like assuring her everything will be alright soon.

She just nodded and stay in Leeteuk arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon has been skipping her class for two days. She can’t leave Yoona alone in their house so she decided to skip her classes and ask her friend Tiffany to take down notes for her.

In just a few days they will have exams, so she need to meet Tiffany to borrow her notes.

She thought about it for so many times, she doesn’t want to leave Yoona alone but she needs to get those notes.

Before leaving she look into Yoona’s door “Yoong, wait for me okay. Unnie will be leaving for awhile but i’ll be fast.” She whispered to herself then run downstairs to go meet her friend Tiffany.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona was sleeping peacefully but then she woke up with a little smile on her face.

“Kyu! I knew you’d be back” she happily whispered to herself then stand up fast.

She hurriedly open her door and run downstairs to go somewhere.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon look so pale while keep on walking around on their house and looking outside.

She’s waiting for Leeteuk and Yesung to arrive on their house to find Yoona.

When she got home an hour ago, she can’t find her to their house and she knows that her sister go somewhere but she doesn’t know where.

She want to find Yoona but she need to wait for Leeteuk and Yesung because she can’t do it alone.

“Yoong, where are you? Why did you leave? I told you that I’ll be back and wait for me right?” she talk to herself while crying then her phone rang.

“Oppa, where are you? Are you on your way here?” Leeteuk notice that she’s crying and it hurts him.

“Tae, we’re on our way there. Im with Yesung right now and we will be there in any minute. So wait us and we will find Yoong.” He said in assurance.

Taeyeon wipes her tears “Arasseop Oppa, I’ll wait you both here then.” Then they hung up the phone.

After 20 minutes Leeteuk and Yesung already arrive on Im’s house. When Taeyeon saw a car stop in front of their house she hurriedly runs towards them.

Leeteuk and Yesung got from the car fast but Taeyeon was already there.

“Let’s go now.” They both nodded and Taeyeon ride on the back sit then Yesung drove his car as fast as he can.

 

*Meanwhile

Yoona was sitting on the ground like a crazy person and crying like a child at their favorite spot.

Yoona’s POV

In my dream I saw him that he was here and telling me that he’s sorry for leaving me and he won’t do that again.

It feels so true not like a dream so I hurriedly ran here expecting that he was here waiting for me but it’s just all a dream.

He leave. He leave me here alone. How can he do this to me. I want to hate him but my heart and my mind don’t want to.

End of POV

“Pabo!!!!!! I miss you so much!!!!!! Where are you?!!! Please come back to me, Please, Im begging you!!!!! I need you!!!!!! I miss you!!!!! I love you Cho Kyuhyun!!!!!!!”

She yelled while keep on crying then the rain start to fall. She let the rain fall on her face.

It makes her feel a little better knowing that the sky feels her pain. It rain so hard as she cry more harder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon, Leeteuk and Yesung are keep on going around to look for her. They’ve been looking around for about an hour.

They all really worried  now because it’s raining so they need to find her soon.

Taeyeon was crying “Where would she be? It’s raining so hard. What if something bad happen to her.” she cover her face while crying.

Leeteuk can’t do anything about it, he just sigh and let her cry, he want to hug her Girlfriend but finding Yoona is more important.

Yesung eyes got teary, hearing Taeyeon’s sobs makes him want to cry too. He’s afraid that something might happen to Yoona.

But he needs to be strong right now and keep on finding her.

He decided to go back to the village where Yoona and Taeyeon’s living, driving around.

He drives slowly so it won’t be too hard for them to find her because of the heavy rain.

 He was now driving around the park and then Leeteuk shout something that made Yesung to hit the break.

“There. It’s Yoona.” He said while pointing at her.

Taeyeon look fast to where her Boyfriend pointing at and when she saw that it’s really Yoona, she go out fast at the car and run towards her.

Yoona is walking like a dead person soaking herself on the rain. She stop walking when a bright light blinded her eyes.

 But then she saw someone running towards her from that light. And it was her sister Taeyeon.

“Yoong!!!!!!!” She heard her shout her name, she smiled to her “Unnie!” then she saw another person coming towards behind Taeyeon.

“Oppa!” she whispered softly then her eyes got blurred and she fainted.

Luckily Yesung was able to catch her so she didn’t fall on the ground.

Taeyeon run fast towards her sister shock “Oppa, she’s burning. We need to bring her to the hospital.”

Yesung carry her to the car then Leeteuk drove fast on the way to the hospital.

After 10 minutes they already arrive at the nearest hospital. Yesung carried her inside the hospital and the doctor start checking on her.

Taeyeon and Yesung are now sitting on the waiting area, waiting for the doctors to come out while Leeteuk go somewhere to buy something.

“Yesung, Tae, I bought some clothes, go change your clothes first.” he said to the both of them.

He saw that Taeyeon and Yesung was about to say something but he didn’t let them to speak.

“Just do as I say, I’ll stay here to wait for the doctors, Both of you need to change your clothes or else you both might get sick too and I won’t let that to happen.”

So Taeyeon and Yesung just follow what Leeteuk said, take the clothes that he bought and go somewhere to change their wet clothes.

When they got back. Leeteuk already inform them that Yoona was already brought to the recovery room and the doctors are waiting for Taeyeon.

Leeteuk led them both to where Yoona is and Taeyeon approach the doctor.

“Doc, how’s my sister?” “Don’t worry, she’s okay now and out of danger. She just need to stay here for 3-4 days and rest.” The doctor assure her then Taeyeon just nodded.

“Anyway, don’t worry if she doesn’t woke up for 24hrs, we gave her something to make her sleep for 24hrs so she can rest.”

Taeyeon sigh in relief then nod to the doctor again. When the doctor and nurses already leave, she go to Yoona and held her sister’s hand while crying.

“Im sorry Yoona, Im sorry for leaving you. It’s my fault.” Leeteuk put his arms around her shoulder.

“Tae, stop saying that. It’s not your fault. Yoona won’t be like it, if she will know that you’re blaming yourself she will just hate herself.”

Taeyeon realize what Leeteuk said and she nodded then face Leeteuk to hug him and cry on his arms.

Actually, she’s not blaming herself, she’s just afraid losing her so she felt a little guilty for leaving her.

But now she’s happy because there’s nothing bad happen to her sister.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥