That Man

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 18: That Man

Taeyeon keeps on calling walking around with a worried look on her face. She’s worried about her sister.

She peep on the clock “Aish Yoong, where are you? It’s 8 in the evening already. You should be here 2 hours ago.” She talk to herself then keep on walking around.

“I hope oppa is here but he’s still in his class.” She sigh then look outside “Yoong, please come home now. Unnie is really worried now. I know you needed someone at your side right now. Please Yoong, come home. Im here waiting for you.” She said to herself then tears started rolling down on her cheeks.

Taeyeon already feel that Yoona already know about Kyuhyun, about him leaving her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Yoona already decided to go home. She need someone right now, she need someone who will be by her side, hug her, be her shoulder to cry one and it’s her Taeyeon Unnie.

She’s walking on way her home like a dead a person. It’s already night so people won’t notice her puffy eyes and how messy she is.

She stops when she’s already at the front of their house and she saw her Unnie standing in their front door and she knows that she’s waiting for her.

She heave a sigh while Taeyeon is looking at her, waiting for her to come closer while smiling sadly.

She walk slowly towards to her Unnie and when she’s already closer to her “Unnie!” she whisper softly then hug her tight and cry as hard as she can.

“Yoong! Unnie is here” Taeyeon whisper with husky tone. She hug Yoona more tighter while her tears keeps rolling down on her cheeks too. They’re both crying but Yoona are crying more harder.

“Unnie! Why? Why did he leave me? Why he did that? Unnie!” she whisper while keep on crying.

Taeyeon didn’t answer her because she don’t know what to say. So she just hug her more tighter, let her cry in her arms and patting her back while her tears keeps on rolling down on her cheeks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Yoona was now lying down on her bed while Taeyeon is at her side caressing her hair and wiping her tears.

“Yoong, take a rest now okay. Close your eyes and let it rest for awhile” she said and tried to smile a little.

Yoona just nodded then close her eyes. After 15 minutes Taeyeon felt that she’s already sleeping.

She pull the blanket, cover it Yoona, kiss her forehead and go downstairs to call Leeteuk and Yesung to tell them that Yoona is already home.

She dialled Leeteuk first and after one ring, she smiled hearing his Angelic voice.

“Oppa” she said with a husky tone “Im on my way Tae, wait me there and let’s find Yoong together.”

“Anio oppa, she’s already here and sleeping. I just called to tell you that.” “Really? Aigoo, that’s good then. Wait me there nae, I’ll be there in a minute.”

“Nae oppa! Take care. Bye!” she press the end call button and dial another number to call someone again.

“Taeyeon, Is she already home? Im on my way and I’ll be there in a minute.” The other person on the line said in a hurry “She’s already here Yesung oppa.” Then she heard him sign in relief.

“Thank God. Is she okay?” Yesung ask worriedly “Like what we expected. Take care on your way here nae Oppa, she need us right now.”

“Nae. I’ll hung up the phone now.” “Okay oppa, Bye!” then Taeyeon press the end button.

Taeyeon was about to go upstairs to check on her sister when she notice something on their floor. She pick it up, she check on it and saw her sister name on the envelop Im Yoona.

She think for seconds but then she decided to open and read the letter. She got shock while reading the letter and she’s right it’s from Kyuhyun.

She fold the paper and bring it back inside the envelope. She heave a sigh.

After reading the letter, she realized that she can’t hate Kyuhyun. Reading his letter make her saw the sacrifices he did and the pain he was hiding for so long.

She understands now why Kyuhyun need to do that and she can’t blame him.

 She put down the envelop into Yoona’s side then go downstairs again to wait for Leeteuk and Yesung.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

A/N: I recommend you all while reading this part listen to this song ">http:// 

or if you want just listen to That Man by Hyun Bin. But I guess the link that i gave is more better because it's Kyuhyun Version ^_^ 

After 30 minutes Yoona woke up. She opens her eyes slowly and starts to cry again.

She smiled a little while crying because she saw him, she saw Kyuhyun on her dreams smiling at her.

She move her body to sit on her bed then she saw the envelope where Kyuhyun’s letter was in.

She pick it up and open it again. She was about to get his letter when she notice that there’s another folded small paper inside.

She gets it and opens it, it was Kyuhyun’s writing again, saying:

          By the way, I have something for you. Check your phone. I send something on your phone earlier while you’re sleeping. It’s a song and It’s for you.

          I hope you will listen to it and I also hope you will like it.

After reading it, she hurriedly stand up and look for her phone. Then she saw that it was on her dresser beside on a photo frame.

She pick her phone and notice that the photo beside it was their photo, a photo of her and Kyuhyun.

Tears rolls down on her cheeks again “Pabo!!! You really put it beside our photo frame. Pabo!!! Pabo Kyu!!!!” she said while biting her lips.

She sat on the floor leaning to her bed while browsing her phone to search what Kyuhyun’s talking about.

She saw a folder with a name Cho Kyuhyun, she open it and saw 1 file only and it was a song like what Kyuhyun’s said on the note.

She put her earphones on her ears and started to play the song entitled “That Man”

As she was listening to the song, her heart hurts so much and she can’t do anything but to cry hard.

That Man

 

One Man Loves You.

That man loves you with all his heart.

Everyday, he follows you like a shadow.

That man cries as he laughs.

 

Just how... How much more do I

Have to stare at you alone.

This love that came like the wind.

This beggar-like love.

If I continue this way, will you love me?

Just come a little nearer... a little more...

If I take one step closer to you,

Then you take two steps back.

I who love you is by your side even now

That man is crying.

 

That man is very shy,

So he learned how to laugh.

That man's heart has many stories that he can't even tell his best friend.

That man's heart is full of scars.

 

So that man,

You,

He loved you

Because you were the same.

Yet another fool, yet another fool,

Can't you hug me once before you go?

I want to be loved, my dear

Everyday in my heart,

Just in my heart,

I shouted and

That man is beside you even today.

 

Do you know that man is me?

You aren't doing this to me even though you know it?

You won't know because you're a fool.

 

Just how... How much more do I

Have to stare at you alone.

This foolish love.

This beggar-like love.

If I continue this way, will you love me?

Just come a little nearer... a little more...

If I take one step closer to you,

Then you take two steps back.

I who love you is by your side even now...

That man is crying.

When the song end, she press the play button again and keep on listening to that song repeatedly while keep on crying while thinking of him.

Flashback

Kyuhyun was at his room doing his stuff playing games on his computer. He got distracted when he heard a song playing on his sister’s room.

He got pissed so he paused his game and stands up to go to his sister’s room. He was scratching his head really pissed and he was about to open the door and shout to his sister when he heard the lyrics of the song clearly.

 When the song already ended, he open the door and talk to his sister “Hey, what’s the title of the song that you we’re listening before I open your door?” he ask her curiously.

“Mwoah? Wae oppa? You have interest on ballads songs now?” he messes his sister’s hair.

“Aish. What do you think of me? Of course I like ballad songs too. Just answer my question.”

Sooyoung pout and answer her brother “That Man, it was one of the soundtrack on my favourite Korean Drama and it has a girl version too entitled That Woman.” She explains to his brother.

“Aigoo. I just ask the title and you almost said everything about it. Thanks.” Then he walks out to his sister room and go back to his room and lay to his bed.

Aigoo! Is that song meant for me? It was really perfect to my situation right now.

I feel the lyrics was wrote for me. He thought while smiling.

And it’s really a perfect song for her. From now on it will be my favorite song and I dedicate it to her, to Yoona. He thought again while smiling thinking of Yoona.

End of Flashback

 

*Meanwhile

Yesung and Leeteuk already arrive at Yoona’s house.

Leeteuk was with Taeyeon comforting her and assuring her that everything will be alright while Yesung go upstairs to check on Yoona.

He was about to open her door when he heard her sobbing so he just lean his back to her door, hands on his pocket while looking down listening to her sobs.

His heart hurts so much, he doesn’t want to see her crying and hurting like that.

He want to go with her and hug her so tight while caressing her hair, wiping her tears and will tell her that everything will okay because he’s there and won’t ever leave her no matter what happen.

But he can’t do it, deep inside him, he feel so guilty. He feels that it was all his fault.

He feels that he’s the one who push Kyuhyun away from her because he was afraid that he might lose her.

If only he just understand him and tell him not to worry because it’s fine with him.

But he didn’t, instead he punch his face and question him why he did that, why he kiss her, why he love her and everything.

Tears want to escape from his eyes but he tries to stop it. He needs to be strong right now for her.

So he decided to go downstairs and give her time to be alone.

He knows that Yoona need time for herself right now.

Before going down he look at her door and whisper “I love you Yoong, Im always here for you and will never leave you.”

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

To all my readers:

Sorry for late updates >_< I just got so busy these past few days.