News That Will Shock Him.

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 5: News That Will Shock Him.

It’s Morning, Kyuhyun was eating his breakfast with her sister when his phone beep saying he have new message. He look at it and he’s right, It’s his bestfriend Yoona.

          To Kyu ^^

                   Good Morning bestie :D Ya! Why you didn’t reply to my message yesterday? Are you mad at me or something? Please reply –pouting-

          From Yoong <3

He smack his forehead and said to himself “Aish Pabo! Why did I even forgot to reply to her message” he hissed “Ya! What’s your problem, huh? It’s early morning and we’re eating” her sister said.

“Aish. I know. Don’t mind me okay, Just eat your breakfast. How can you said Ya to your oppa.” he said then back on his phone.

          To Yoong <3

                   Ahh! Mianhae Yoong, I didn’t mean to ignore your text. Im just busy yesterday (He lied). Aigoo wae think that? Im not mad at you okay, so stop pouting alone :p

          From Kyu ^^

 

          To Kyu ^^

                   Pabo!!! :p Anyway, do you have any plan after your class? Your class will end early right?

          From Yoong <3

 

          To Yoong <3

                   I don’t have? Wae? You’re not busy anymore? :D

          From Kyu ^^

 

          To Kyu ^^

                   Nae xD Can we meet later?

          From Yoong <3

 

          To Yoong <3

                   Sure pabo! Where and Why? You miss your handsome bestie? 3:)

          From Kyu ^^

 

          To Kyu ^^

                   Hahahaha xD and If I do? :p

                   Let’s meet at KY Café @ 5pm, okay.

          From Yoong <3

 

          To Yoong <3

                   Okay pabo! Got it. See you there :D

          From Kyu ^^

 

He finish his breakfast happily knowing that finally he can see her after a week and she even said that he miss him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After his class, He headed to KY Café with a smile on his face. It’s they’re favorite café because it have their initials they on its name.

FLASHBACK

They’re walking around looking for a place to eat. Kyuhyun suggested places that he already had been too but Yoona insisted to find and try another new.

They keep on walking and Kyuhyun is getting tired of keep on walking around “Aish! Can you choose fast? Im tired now and more my stomach keeps on complaining that he need food as soon as possible ><” he hissed. “Gessshhhh! Stop complaining okay, you and your stomach” she hissed back.

Yoona saw a café that caught her attention “Waaah! There bestie, let’s go eat there” while pointing at the café. Kyuhyun look to the direction she’s pointing with a little disappointment on his face “Mwoah? What? There? You make me tired and then we will just eat in a café? Aish, Yoong!!!!! ><” he complained but Yoona didn’t mind it, Instead he pull him to café. They sat down and ordered their food.

While waiting for their food to to be serve, Yoona notice that her bestfriend keep on glaring at her, not just a simple glare, it’s an evil glare.

She messed her bestfriends hair “Hahahaha. Stop glaring at me like that? Looks like you want to kill me :p. You wanna know why choose this place?” Kyuhyun nods while keep on glaring at her.

“Pabo! Didn’t you see the sign board at the front door? It’s KY café :D” she said while smiling. “So? What about that? All I care now is to put some food to my poor stomach.”

She stand up and knock his forehead “What so? KY, it’s the initials of our name >< Kyuhyun, Yoona” she said proudly “So that’s why you choose this because of KY?” she nodded “Hahahaha you’re really something Yoong” he said while laughing.

“So from now on, this will be our favorite café ^_^ KY café. Waahhh! What a cute and perfect name.” Kyuhyun nodded and smile happily when he saw that their food is already served and start eating like a monster.

END

He smiled to himself remembering that. And he even smile more wider when she saw the beautiful girl who entered at the café just now, It’s her, his bestfriend Yoona that he miss so much.

He waved at her while Yoona run excitedly to his table and sit across to him.

“Bestie!!!!!” she whined. He covered because she whine too loud “SsssHH!!! Ya! Why so noisy.” She giggles and remove his hands to “Hahaha, Im just happy to see you :p Did you wait so long?” “Yes I did and because of that you’ll be the one to pay for my food :D” then laugh evilly. To his shock Yoona just smile and nodded “Sure. Just order anything you want.”

“Really? I will then, don’t ever regret it in the end, okay!” she just nodded while smiling and they both start looking at the menu.

Kyuhyun’s POV

What’s up with her? This is the first time she agreed to pay for my food. Is she sick? She always whine and use her aegyo so I can agreed to pay for her food. And more she looks really happy?

And who is she texting? She look really happy? I wanna know why ><

We already ordered our food and I saw that she ordered another food? But to whom? Im so curious so I ask her.

“Are we waiting for someone? Is Tae will be here too?” she shook her head “No! It’s not unnie” she answered and I saw the she smiled even brighter. Is she crazy or something?

“Then who?” I ask her with a confused look “Naaah! Don’t give that look, just wait and see okay :)” So I did what she said.

End of POV

Their food is already served and they’re still waiting for the other person.

Then Yoona received a text, she’s smiling then look to Kyuhyun “Bestie, I want you to met someone? He’s already here? Wait here nae, I’ll just meet him outside.” Then she stand up and hurriedly run outside the café waiting for someone.

Mwoah? Someone? And what HIM? WAIT!!! Why? Who is he and Why she want me to meet him and she looks really happy because of HIM!!! Kyuhyun thought. Clueless about it but his heart begin to beat faster, he’s really nervous. Then he saw Yoona with a guy? Mwoah? Is that Yesung? Eh? But…… what’s the meaning of this?!!! He thought again, shouting to his mind.

He tried to act calmly, he drink the glass of water in front of him. Then try to smile.

“Annyeong Kyuhyun” Yesung greeted him “Oh! Annyeong Yesung” he greeted back. Yesung sat at the sit across Kyuhyun while Yoona sat beside Kyuhyun.

“Ahmmm Bestie, I want you to meet-” Yoona didn’t finish her words “Nae, I already met him remember” he laugh and Yoona do the same way too while Yesung is smiling.

Aish, Why he smile like that? Kyuhyun thought then Yoona spoke.

“I know you already know him, Pabo! xD” “Then why you said you want me to meet someone?” he smirk.

Then what happen next really shock him. He almost fell to his chair.

Yoona stand up, sit beside Yesung and smiled at him “Bestie, He’s my Boyfriend” she said while Yesung’s holding her hands.  

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Awwww Kyu T_T What will happen Next? Watch out for the Nex Chapter.

 

As I promise, Here's the update!!! ^^ 
 

How was it? I hope everyone will like it ♥

Please keep on Sharing your thoughts :)))) 

Saranghaeyo~~~ ♥