Memorable Day for Him

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 4: Memorable Day for Him

It’s been 5 days after his last conversation with his bestfriend and he miss her so much, they’re both busy with their school activities. Sometimes Yoona text her asking how is he and that he miss him, it flatters him and make him happy.

He’s sitting at their secret spot and thinking about something while smiling.

FLASHBACK

Yoona smiled when he saw her bestie at their favorite spot and waiting for her, she smirk and thought of something.

She walk slowly and carefully so her bestie won’t notice her arrival, She cover his eyes from behind without even talking. But Kyuhyun knows him really well so he smirk and plan to do something. He grab her hand and turn around to face her.

Yoona got shock because she didn’t expect it. She’s looking to him and Kyuhyun do the same thing. Their faces was inches away from each other.

Kyuhyun’s POV

She’s really beautiful. I can’t stop staring at her perfect doe-eyes that I love the most. And I don’t want to let go of this soft hands that I’m holding right now. More I don’t want this moment to end.

Yoona’s POV

Omo!!!!! What’s this :O why my heart beating so fast. Aigoo I already know that he’s handsome but why do I feel like he’s super handsome just now. Kya! What am I thinking ><

END of POV

FLASHBACK END

Kyuhyun was the one who look away and sat on the ground before he might do something to her. Yoona sat beside him and all of sudden they both feel awkward and silent. No one dares to talk for 10 minutes, they’re just sitting while looking around without even talking to each other.

Kyuhyun was the one who broke the silence “How’s your day?” still feeling awkward so he end up asking nonsense questions. Normally he doesn’t ask that kind of questions so, Yoona got confused a little What’s with him? Is he sick or something?  She thought in a confused look but Kyuhyun didn’t notice it.

“Uhm! I it’s great, How about yours?” then look at him and she hit his shoulder “Ya! What’s up with you? You sick? You look so different? Really you’re asking me that? Hahaha xD Evil Kyu ask that? Wah!! Daebak!!!” then laugh hardly to more.

“Ya! Pabo! How dare you to hit me like that?” he said while rubbing his shoulder “And What? Hahaha Im just teasing you and you believe that?” he said while laughing like an evil one.

And everything’s became normal. The silence and the awkwardness earlier was already filled with laughter and teasing each other.

FLASHBACK END

Kyuhyun smiled at those moments, for him, it’s his most memorable moment with Yoona. We’ll they already have so many happy moment but this one was the most memorable and hard to forget.

That day, the day he almost kissed her was the Perfect Day for him. Thinking about that day, made him feel that he miss her so damn much.

He smiled and thought Aigoo Yoong where are you? What’s making you very busy. I miss you so much. I miss teasing you and seeing your cute pout whenever you hate my teasing.

Then his phoned beep that he have new message, He smiled seeing her name in his phone screen. Yoona remember him.

          To Kyu ^^

                   Bestie, Aigoo im so happy today ^_^ We should meet soon when I’m free. I need to tell you something ^^I miss you

            From Yoong

He frown and forget to reply her back. Mwoah? Need to tell me something? Is there something that I still don’t know? He thought and read her text message again while still frowning And she look so happy, I wonder why?

He doesn’t know why but he’s really worried. Reading her text makes him really worried and he wonder why she feels that way.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Questions will be answered on the next Chapter.

§  What is that Something that Yoona need to say to Kyu?

§  What or Who makes her happy?

§  Does Kyu really need to worry? Is it just a feeling or there’s really something he really need to worry about.

Find the answer on Chapter 5 (I will upload it tomorrow, I promise.)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Annyeong my Dear Readers :) here’s the update and Im sorry for updating so late. I just became so busy and my mind is not working.

Please do share your thoughts ^^ I love reading your comments, I really really appreciate that

Im sorry for the wrong grammars ^^ For my new Subscribers, Thank you and enjoy reading my ff.

I love you :* Saranghaeyo