Reminiscing

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 3: Reminiscing

Yesung already arrive at his home, he was about to go out on his car when he notice a 2 paper bag at his back seat. He frown and get it “Eh? What is this? I don’t remember that I buy something earlier.” Then he remember Yoona, he smiled to himself and go up to his room “Now I have a reason to see her again.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Aish!!!! Where did it go? ><” she irritatingly said to herself while searching for something in her messy room.  She mess her own hair and sat to her bed while pouting when she heard a knock on her door “Come in” “Oh! I thought your still...... Mwoah?“  she look around to her saeng’s room shock “Ya!!!! What happened here? Why everything so messy?” Yoona look to her unnie while pouting like a kid “Unnie!!!!!” she’s about to cry “Aish! Wae?” she hissed but in a worried way.

“I can’t find my materials that I bought yesterday, I can't remember when did I put those things ><” “Ahh!! Stop acting like a kid. Go clean up then go down. Okay!” she look to her unnie “What acting like a kid? But I need those things today” then she pout “I know. Just follow me okay. I’ll wait you downstairs, make it faster.” “Aish, wae?” “Because someone is here looking and waiting for you downstairs.” She frown “Eh? Who? I guess it’s not Kyu because he won’t let you go up here, he will do it instead.” “Aish. You ask so many questions just follow what i said, Okay!” then her unnie go out to her room and then took a shower.

After 20mins. She go down to their dining area and saw someone made her really shock “Omo!! Yesung-ssi?” Yesung stanp up and look at her while smiling “Annyeong Yoona! Good Morning” then bow “Mianhae for coming here without even telling you. I didn’t had the chance to get your number yesterday night so I just go here.” “Annyeong, Good Morning too Yesung-ssi. Anio, gwenchana you dont have to say sorry” she smiled and take her sit across to Yesung’s chair “Aigoo take a sit now” she giggled.

Yesung smiled shyly and took his seat then Taeyeon comes out from the kitchen. “Aigoo good that’s you’re here now. I thought we still need to wait for hour” Taeyeon and Yoona can’t do anything about it because of Yesung. “Ah btw Yesung-ssi, What brings you here?” “Ya Im Yoona!!! Where are your manners? Let him eat first before asking him” Taeyeon hissed to her sister then face Yesung “Mainhae Yesung, you know she’s really like that, like a kid” she laugh and Yesung just laugh. Aish!!! Why you’re doing this to me now >< Yoona thought to herself and they all start eating breakfast.

“Uh by the way, before I forget this” Yesung get the 2 paper bag that he saw from his car yesterday night and handed it to Yoona “I came here to give you that because I think you need it and I it’s important” "Omo!!!!!!!!!“ she exclaimed in excitement “Waahh Gomawo Yesung-ssi, Thank you very much. I thought I already lost this” then she look to Yesung while smiling sweetly “How am I gonna repay you for everything you did Yesung-ssi?” “It’s fine, I know you need it. Can I ask for one favor? Can you stop calling me Yesung-ssi? Can you just call me oppa? I feel awkward when you called me Yesung-ssi and you too Taeyeon, can you just call me Yesung?” they both smile and nod then they continue their breakfast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun was on his way to Yoona’s house. He wants to come to school with her like what they always do. He smiled to himself when he reach her home then excitedly enter to her house.

He stop when he heard an unfamiliar voice inside Yoona’s house I wonder who is he. Maybe it’s Taeyeon’s visitor he thought then enter to Yoona’s house. He saw Yoona standing then he surprised her by covering her eyes “Guess who xD” Yoona smirk then remove his hands from her eyes and face him “Do I need to” she laugh then hit his shoulder gently “You’re late” “Hahaha xD i did it intentionally so you’ll be late at school :p” he laugh evilly. 

Kyuhyun notice that there’s someone standing beside Taeyeon Ah maybe that’s the unfamiliar voice I heard earlier he smiled then bow at him and Yesung did the same thing. “Ahh by the way bestie, He’s Yesung and Oppa this Kyuhyun my only and best bestie :D” she proudly introduced Kyuhyuhn while tugging his neck. Oh so Yoona know’s him and what? She called him oppa? He thought then greet Yesung “Annyeong, Im Cho Kyuhyun” “Nae Annyeong, Im Kim Yesung” and they shake their hands.

“Kyu, did you eat breakfast already?” Taeyeon ask and Kyuhyun nods “Nae, I already did Tae, Gomawo for asking” “Then you both should go now or you’ll both be late” then Yoona look to her watch then get her things hurriedly because they’re going to be late. “Ya!! Bestie palli lets go, I’ll be late in my class ><” he pulled Kyuhyun and when they about to go out at their house, she thought that she forget about Yesung “Aigoo” she knock her head and go back to where Yesung is “Oppa, Mianhae I forget about you and Mianhae again because i need to go to school now or else i’ll be late.” Bow and when she’s about to go Yesung called her “If you want I’ll take you both to your school?” she thought about that then said yes.

Kyuhyun heard that and he doesn’t know but he feel so uncomfortable with Yesung around and he knows why. He go back to his sense when Yoona called her “Bestie, is that okay if we go with Yesung oppa? Ya!!! Dont say no because you can’t :p” Kyuhyun just rub his head because he can’t say no to her.

They’re already in Yesung’s car and on the way to their school. Kyuhyun is sitting alone on the back seat while Yoona is sitting beside Yesung on the front seat and he doesn’t like it.

He feel so irritated and he doesn’t know that it’s already obvious. Yesung saw irritation in Kyuhyun’s face so he got worried and ask Kyuhyun while looking at him through his rear view mirror “Kyuhyun, are you okay?” Yoona frown to Yesung’s questions so he face Kyuhyun and ask him instead.

“Bestie are you okay?” she ask with a worried tone. Kyuhyun nods to them “Nae, Im okay. Thank you for asking Yesung but don’t mind me” then to Yoona “Im okay bestie, so dont worry okay.”

They already arrive to their school. Kyuhyun was the first one to go out from the car while Yoona is still there and talking to Yesung.

Aish, I shouldn’t got off first >< now I can’t hear what they’re talking about he swear to himself.

“Oppa, gomawo for taking us here nae. I really owe everything to you. So tell me how will i repay you?” she look at him waiting for his answer “Aigoo, I told you, It’s fine but if you Insist maybe let’s eat out when you have time?” Yoona smile then nods “Sure oppa. Wait, only that?” he chuckled “Nae, wae? I think it’s enough. Oh by the way, can I get your number?” “Sure oppa, here.” She gave her number to Yesung and Kyuhyun saw it.

What? Are they that close? Why Yoona giving her number to him? Aish this isn’t good anymore. Kyuhyun shouted to his mind.

“Just text me then oppa. Thank You.” she smiled “Your Welcome and No Problem. You should go now, If you dont want to be late to your class.” He chuckled “Ah nae and Kyuhyun might be irritated now because I made him wait for me xD” then Yoona got out from the car and said Goodbye and Wave to Yesung and he do the same way. Then he drive away.

Kyuhyun sigh in relief when he saw Yoona already got out from Yesung’s car.  “Bestie, mainhae for making you wait, let’s go.”

They start walking to go to their desired room. “Yoong, how did you met Yesung?” “Ah nae, I forget. We’ll it’s a long story and I will tell you later nae because im going to be late at my class. Let’s meet later nae.” Yoona start running to her class while waving at his bestie smiling. Kyuhyun wave back but he’s not smiling.

He heave a sigh and said to himself So that was she’s talking about yesterday night. Then go to his own class.

Yesung POV

I think im starting to like her because she’s different from the girls I’ve meet before. I want to know her more.

Im Yoona. The cute and simple Im Yoona.

End of POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After his class, Kyuhyun headed to their favorite spot at the park. It’s their hide out or their secret spot. 

Most of the time they always spend their time in that spot, talking about random things and spending time together.

That place was the witness of everything that happen to them and more to Yoona and that place is really memorable to Kyuhyun. He met her in that place too, the most memorable day of Kyuhyun’s and Yoona’s Lives. 

Flashback

Kyuhyun is new in the neighbour and he was really pissed about it, because he doesn’t know someone in the neighbours and in his new school. He was only 16 years old at that time.

He was walking at the near park of their village. He want to have some fresh air so he thought of going there.

He stop at the lake and across of it there’s a cute hill. He saw an empty bench and he decided to sit there and look at the beautiful lake.

But then he heard something, he look for that sound and it looks like it came from that hill. He go there and saw a little girl crying. He frown and hesitating if he would come to the girl and comfort her. But then he decided to talk to the girl and ask her why she’s crying.

He sat beside her and look at her “Hey! Why are you crying?” the girl look up to him, still crying but she wipe her tears and talk to him “Annyeong! You’re new here? This is the first time I saw you here.”

He smirk “Nae, Im new here. Im Cho Kyuhyun, How about you?” Yoona tried to smile even if her eyes is really puffy “I’m Im Yoona, Nice to meet you Kyuhyun” then she bowed. “nice to meet you too Yoona. Since we know each other’s name, Can I know now why you’re crying?” her eyes started to get teary again then she started to cry silently and look down “Because, My Appa and My Eomma died. My unnie said that they’re be gone forever and won’t comeback anymore.”

Kyuhyun patted her head while she’s crying, he let her cry until she feels better. Yoona lift her head up and look at him and smile “Gomawo Kyuhyun for listening and staying here with me.” “Cheonma, stop crying now nae and don’t be sad. If you want I can be your Bestfriend so you’ll have someone to talk too and to lean too whenever you’re sad” he said and wiped her tears. The girl smile and said “Jinjja Kyuhyun, Then you’re my Bestfriend now. We’re Bestfriend now and promise me you won’t ever leave me nae, Bestie Kyu.”

And from that day on, They became Bestfriends and Kyuhyun keep his promise to her. He never leaves her, he’s always been there for her through her ups and down.

End of Flashback

Kyuhyun smiled remembering their great memories. Now, he’s really grateful to his parents for deciding to live there because of his parent, He met the most perfect girl he could ever have.

He heard her phone beep that he have new message, he check and read it.

                To Kyu

                                Bestie, where are you? My class is already done :) I know you’re there already so wait me nae.

                From Yoong <3

 

                To Yoong <3

                Nae im already here so palli, come here. Take care <3

                From Kyu

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Annyeong my dear Readers ^^ So here's the update that you've been all waiting for.

And please forgive me for the wrong grammars ^^

I hope you'll like this chapter :D ♥ and thank you very much for your inspiring comments ♥ I love you all so much.

Please do keep sharing your thoughts ^^ Tell me if you love this chapter and if You love the KyuNa moment :)

 

By the way does any of you watch the ending of Incheon Korean Music Wave Concert? If there's any, did you notice the simple KyuNa moments there? 

Waaaaahhhh!!! I super love it, How Kyu approach Yoona, they're so sweet *______* I did watch it so many times ^^