Their Date

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 11: Their Date

Yesung receive a text message from Kyuhyun.

 

To Yesung

We're already here so get ready.

From Kyuhyun

After reading his text, he cued everyone to get ready.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow! This place is so Beautiful bestie." Yoona said while looking around. "Yes it is" then say something in a low tone "Beautiful and Perfect for A Beautiful and Perfect girl like you" and smiled.

"Eh? What did you say?" she ask confused. "Anio. Nothing." then chuckles.

"Okay! Anyway, I feel so special because of this place." he smirk and poke her nose "You're really special, pabo!"

"How can a pabo be so special?" then mess his hair and remember something. 

"By the way, how's your shoulder now?" she ask while checking on it.

"It's fine now since you made me drink that medicine." he grin then cover her eyes with a handkerchief. "Eh? Ya! What's this again?" she complain "Just trust me okay."

Kyuhyun lead her to the said place while holding her hands.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesung saw that Kyuhyun and Yoona coming. He smiled while looking at her then Kyuhyun handed him Yoona's hands.

Before leaving he thank Kyuhyun for his help silently so Yoona wont have a clue that he was there.

Then Kyuhyun do the same thing by saying "No Problem and Enjoy your date."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona felt weird because she knows her bestfriend’s hands but she felt like she was holding a different hand. But she ignored it when she heard a beautiful music playing and it feels like it's for her.

She got so confused and about to remove the handkerchief on her eyes when someone remove it for her.

To her shock, It was Yesung and he's smiling to her.

"Eh? Oppa?" then look around " Where's Kyu? Am I dreaming? Where am I and what's this?" she ask continuously.

Yesung caress her face and kiss her forehead "You're not dreaming My Princess" and smiled.

Yoona look around and it amazed her to see the Beautiful Gazebo. She feels like she’s really a princess.

Yoona smiled and blush “So you’re my date not Kyu” he just nodded then kneeled down and offers his hands.

“Can I have a dance with you, My Princess?” Yoona chuckled shyly and blush more.

“Aigoo oppa, you’re making me really shy” she hold his hands and they’re both start dancing while the beautiful music keeps on playing.

*Meanwhile

He saw everything. How he caressed her lovely face, kiss her forehead and their sweet dance.

He’s standing behind a tree where he can see everything. He didn’t know why he was there? Why he thought of watching them from a far.

 He holds his chest. It hurts so much. And his tears started to roll down on his cheeks.

He look at her again. She’s smiling brightly and she was really happy. That’s what he always want, to see her happy.

But he didn’t know that her happiness will hurt him so much, will tear him apart, will broke his heart into a million pieces.

His tears are keeps on rolling down on his cheeks while looking at her, His Bestfriend, His Love.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesung was looking at himself in the mirror. He’s in the restroom because he was so nervous.

He fix his hair and cheer himself “Hwaiting, Yesung!” smiled then go to where his Princess is.

While he’s walking, he notice someone is standing behind a tree meters away to the gazebo. He stop and look carefully if he knew him.

Yes. He knows him, it was Kyuhyun.

Yesung’s POV

I smiled because I was almost to where My Beautiful Princess is. But suddenly I saw someone standing behind a tree meters away to the gazebo.

I stop and look at carefully trying to recognize who is he. Then I recognize it was Kyuhyun.

I chuckled. Is he peeking on us to make sure that our date is going well. I stop smiling when I notice he was looking to her and his face looks so serious.

But then I saw something that really shock me. I walk a little bit closer to make sure.

Mwoah? He’s crying? Why? I ask to myself curiously. And I notice that he was looking to her, he was looking to Yoona while his tears keep rolling down on his cheeks.

I was standing there frozen still looking at him until he was gone.

I stay there for awhile. My thoughts are so deep and something keeps on bothering me when I saw Kyuhyun looking at her.

I know that looks and his tears means something and it really bothers me, I want to make sure but I don’t know how.

End of POV

Yesung stop from his thinking when he feels a pair of hand covering his eyes and he knows who it is. It was his Princess.

He smiled then removes her hands from his eyes and face her. She chuckled “Aigoo oppa, what are you doing here? And what are you thinking that you didn’t even heard me.”

“Eh? Ah Nothing, Just thinking about something but it’s not important” he said then hug her so tight. “Arasseo oppa” she hugged him back

Yesung release their hug “Let’s go back to the Gazebo now and start to eat” then held her hands.

Yoona nodded. She smiled while holding his hands and walk together back to the Gazebo where their date is.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥