See You Soon

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 20: See You Soon

Yesung was the one who’s looking for Yoona. She’s been asleep for 2 days and the doctors said that it’s okay.

Taeyeon go home for awhile to prepare their dinner with Leeteuk.

He’s sleeping while holding her hands. But then he wokes up when he feels something is caressing his hair.

He look up and he saw Yoona smiling face while looking at her. He feels relieve now seeing her beautiful smile.

“Oppa! Mianhae to make you worried.” She whispered softly to then sat and hold her hands more tighter.

“It’s fine Yoong. You don’t have to say sorry, just don’t do that again nae.”

She nodded while smiling.

“Where’s Taeyeon unnie?” she ask him “Ah. She’s at home, she said she want to cook something special because the doctor said that you need to eat something. She got excited so she got home with Leeteuk to cook your favorite food.” He said while smiling.

“Jinjja? Aigoo I miss Unnie’s cooking and Im craving for it.” She chuckled and Yesung laugh.

Yesung stop laughing when he feel something move on his pocket. He excused himself for awhile and go to the hospital corridor.

He knows that it’s Yoona’s phone so he take it out and he’s right, someone is calling her and he knows who that someone is.

Flashback

After knowing that Yoona was okay, he talks to Taeyeon and Leeteuk that he needs to go somewhere.

“Tae, Leeteuk Hyung, since Yoona was okay now, I’ll leave you two for awhile. I need to go somewhere.”

“Arasseo Oppa. Take care nae.” “Ok man, drive safely.” Taeyeon and Leeteuk both said.

He stop at someone’s house and thought for 10 minutes but then he decided to go out and press the door bell.

When the door got open, he greeted the one who open the door.

“Annyeong, Mianhae to disturb you and come at this hour but I just need to ask something.” He said then bow.

“Oh annyeong. Oh it’s okay. I think it’s something urgent.” The girl who open the door said while smiling.

“Im Kim Yesung.” He introduce himself while offer his hand to shake. “Im Cho Sooyoung” accepting his hands to shake while still smiling.

Yesung cleared his throat before speaking “Im Kyuhyun’s friend and Im Yoona’s Boyfriend, I came here to ask If I can get Kyuhyun’s phone number?”

Sooyoung frown her head Oh! So she’s Yoona’s Boyfriend. Wait, why he want to get Oppa’s number? She thought then answered him.

“Oh Im sorry but, Oppa warn me not to give anything about his whereabouts or his number.” She bowed to Yesung.

“But it’s important, I need to talk to him and tell him something.” Yesung begged.

“Im really sorry but I really can’t do that. But if it’s really important, just tell it to me and I will tell it to him. If you want.”

Yesung thought for a moment but then he decided to tell her about what happen to Yoona.

“Omo! What? Yoongie is in hospital? Is she okay? What happen to her?” Sooyoung ask him worriedly.

“Nae but don’t worry she’s okay now and out of danger. I just came here because maybe Yoona will feel better if she will be able to talk to Kyu.” Yesung explain and Sooyoung sigh in relief.

“Arasseo. Don’t worry I will surely tell this to Oppa and I’ll tell him to call her.” Sooyoung assured him.

“Thank you Sooyoung-ssi. I will go now then and again Mianhae to came at this hour.” He bowed again.

“You’re welcome and It’s fine Oppa. You came here for a reason so you don’t have to say sorry. Take care on your way Oppa.” Sooyoung said then Yesung start his car and drive to go back to the hospital.

You did the right thing Yesung. He thought while driving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun got home from his new school in America. He go straight to his room, put down his things and open his computer to check on his email.

He frown when he saw Sooyoung’s email with the subject “IT’S IMPORTANT!!!!!!!”.

He open his sister email saying:

          Oppa, when you read this please call me as soon as possible. I need to tell you something and it’s important.

Soo.

“Eh? Important?” he check his clock “but it’s already late in Korea. Should I call her right now? At this hour?”

He think for awhile then decided to call his sister. After 2 ring, he heard Sooyoung’s voice.

“Mwoah? You answered your phone fast? Yah!!!! It’s late there already why ask me to call you.” He hissed at his sister.

“Aish. Im so sleepy right now but I didn’t sleep just to wait for you call. Oppa, I need to tell you something.” She said.

“Then palli say it to me now!!!!!” he shouted to her.

“Oppa, it’s about Yoongie.” Hearing her name makes his heart beats faster and he doesn’t know why but he feel so nervous.

“Why? What happen to her?” he ask his sister and Sooyoung felt that her brother tone change.

“Oppa, Yoongie is at the hospital right now.” Kyuhyun stun by his sister word

“I don’t know what happen but Yesung Oppa her boyfriend tell me to tell you that. And Oppa he also said to call her.” Sooyoung continue.

Kyuhyun was staring at his phone blankly remembering what her sister just told him awhile ago.

He didn’t notice that tears are already falling on his face.

Kyuhyun’s POV

She’s at the hospital? Why? What happen to her? Is she okay? I don’t know what to think anymore.

I was so shock about it and I feel that maybe it was because me.

Right now, I want to pack my things buy a ticket and go home to see her, to check on her, to be with her.

But I can’t. I just can’t.

End of POV

End of Flashback

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesung answered the call. “Kyu! You call at the right time, She’s already awake.”

“Really? That’s great then. Can I talk to her?” Kyuhyun said on the other line.

Yesung smiled “Of course. She will be surprise and I know she will be happy hearing your voice. Wait I’ll give it to her.” Yesung got hurt with his own words.

But for her, for her happiness, for Yoona, he will endure those pains.

He enter to her room and he saw that she’s busy looking outside the window and didn’t notice him. He tried to give his best smile.

“Yoong!” he called her. Yoona turn her head to him with a smile “Oppa!”

Kyuhyun on the other line feel so happy hearing her voice.

“What are you looking there?” he ask her “Ahh Im waiting for Unnie and Teuk Oppa to arrive. I wonder what’s taking them so long. My tummy is really hungry now.” She laugh.

And Kyuhyun smiled hearing her laughs, that laugh that he’s longing since the day he leave her.

“Aigoo.” Yesung laugh then gave Yoona’s phone to her “Here, Tae wants to talk to you.”

“Oh my phone! Unnie. But wae?” she smiled. “I’ll leave you for awhile nae. Just talk to her.” “Arasseo Oppa.”

Then Yoona take the call thinking that it’s her sister Taeyeon. “Unnie!!!” she wined happily.

“Aigoo Unnie where are you? Im so hungry now. Kya!!!!!!!” she frown because the other line didn’t answered.

“Hello. Unnie!” she confusingly said.

Kyuhyun was speechless, he’s so happy hearing her voice. Tears starting rolling down on his cheeks but he wipe it away and tried to clear his throat.

 “Yoong. It’s me!” finally he spoke.

Yoona was so shock. Is she dreaming? But she’s sure that she’s not and she’s so sure that she knows that voice. She knows who owns that voice. It’s him. The one she’s been missing so much.

“K-K-Kyu!” she stuttered and tears rolls down on her cheeks.

“Nae, it’s me Yoong. It’s me.” He said while his tears start to fall again. “What happen to you? I heard you’re at the hospital right now?”

“Ahhh Nae. Im fine now :’) remember that Im strong right?” she tried to laugh then he heard his sigh.

“Yoong, Im so Sorry.” After saying that both of them got silent while tears falling down.

Yoona didn’t respond she just cried while waiting for Kyuhyun to say something.

“Im sorry for leaving you, Im sorry for making you cry, Im sorry because Im not there right now, Im sorry for hurting you......” he paused for 5-10 seconds “and more, Im sorry because I can’t go home right now and I’ll be gone for so long.”

Yoona heard it clearly and all she did was to listen while crying.

“Yoong.....Will you promise me one thing?” he ask her with a soft voice.

He’s waiting for her to speak but she didn’t so he speak again “Yoong Please...” he pleaded.

“N-N-Na-Nae?” she stuttered and he knew that she was crying.

Oh please Yoong, stop crying. It makes my heart really hurt and wants to go home and hug you right now. He thought.

“Ya!! I told you that I don’t want to know or see you crying right. Please Yoong, stop crying. Im not there to wipes those tears.” He said while clenching his fist.

“A-Anio who told you Im crying. Im not, Aigoo.” then bite her lower lips for lying.

He just sigh because he knew that she was lying “Yoong, promise me that you’ll take care of yourself, continue with your life like nothing happen. Promise me that you won’t get sick again, that you won’t do stupid things to hurt yourself. And promise me, that this will be the last time you’ll cry because of me. ” he paused for awhile while holding his chest.

He cover his mouth so she won’t hear his sob while waiting for her answer.

But she didn’t give him an answer. All she did was cry for 15 minutes and he let her because he knows that it’s really hard for her.

He cry with her, but he’s being careful so Yoona won’t notice that he’s crying too. He wants to show her that he’s strong even if it’s not.

“Should I really need to do those things?” finally she spoke while sobbing.

This time it’s him who didn’t speak, he put down his phone for awhile and heave a big sigh while crying.

He can’t stop his self now; his tears keeps on falling down on his face and his heart want to explode.

He doesn’t know why he needs to hurt himself, why he needs to hurt her. Why he’s making her cry.

He wants to punch his face because until now he’s still a coward. A coward who choose to leave and hurt the girl he love so much.

Finally he have the courage to answer her questions “Nae Yoong, You need to, for me, for yourself and for......... Yesung.”

That name, that name Yesung made her realize that he’s right and it made her to cry more harder.

She feels so guilty towards to Yesung because she knows that she’s been hurting him for the past few days.

“Arasseo.” She just simply said. “Get well soon Yoong. and please don’t forget your promise.” He was about to bid goodbye when she speak again and ask him something.

“When will I see you again?” she ask that made him to cry more harder.

He doesn’t know what to say, so he just anwer her “Soon Yoong. Soon we will see each other again.” He assured her.

Yoona smiled by his words “Arasseo, I hope that day will happen soon. I miss you so much Kyu :’)”

That moment when he heard those words from her, he doesn’t know but it melts his heart.

He doesn’t know why but he feels something different when she said those words.

Like this is the first he heard her say those words differently.

“I miss you more Yoong :’)” and I love you so much he want to say those words but he choose to say it to his mind.

“Take care okay. See you soon, Yoong.” he said “Nae Kyu, take care too. See you soon Cho Kyuhyun.”

“I’ll hung the phone now nae, you need to rest now and don’t forget your promise. See you soon Im Yoona.” He said then press the end call button.

Yoona heard that call was already ended but she’s still holding her phone and whisper.

“I love you so much Kyu :’)”

She want to say those words to him but she knows that it’s not the right time yet.

*Meanwhile

Yesung heard everything. He stays outside to give her privacy and he didn’t mean to listen on her conversation with Kyuhyun.

And those last words she said, that makes him weak.

 

That night. That same night.

Yesung. Yoona. Kyuhyun.

Cried harder.

With pain in their hearts that only the three of them know. 

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Hello to all my readrers ^^ here's a double update for all of you. I hope you will like my double update.

 

Anyway, I just want to say that the next chapter will the last chapter of this story :')

Nae, this story will be end ^^ 

I hope you will look forward on ther last chapter. To what will happen to Kyuhyun, Yesung and Yoona.

It will be a happy ending for Kyuhyun & Yoona or to Yesung & Yoona? Please find out on last chapter of Why Can't it Be.

Thank you for all the inspirational comments. I love you all!!!!!!

Saranghaeyo :*** ♥