His Broken Promises

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 12: His Broken Promises

Two weeks already pass after Yoona and Yesung’s so called date.

Yoona was so busy for the past two weeks, she had lot of things to do to her collage. Finals are already coming and she need to design her very own Cakes and Cupcakes.

For the past two weeks she was looking around to taste different Cakes and Cupcakes from the Pastry Shops.

It wasn’t that easy so she’s thankful that Yesung was always there to go with her and help her.

She already had an idea for her very own design Cakes and Cupcakes. She was really happy because she can relax now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s Monday and she was at the library reading a book with her classmates when someone called her.

“Annyeong Yoona-ssi” she look to the man and recognize that it was Kyuhyun’s classmate.

She stand up to greet him back “Oh! Annyeong Sungmin-ssi.” “Yoona-ssi, can I talk to you?” Sungmin ask her and she nodded then headed their way out to the corridor.

“About what Sungmin-ssi?” she ask Sungmin curiously. “Uhm, I just want to ask about Kyuhyun since you’re his Bestfriend and I know that you both are really close to each other.”

She raise her eyebrows “Eh? Kyu? Wae? What about him?” “It’s been two weeks that Kyuhyun didn’t go to our class. Everyone was so worried about him because this is the first he was absent for so long.”

Yoona widened her eyes “Mwoah? K-Kyu has been absent for two weeks?” she ask him back and Sungmin just nodded.

“Nae. Do you know what happen to him? Is he sick or something?” Sungmin is waiting for her answer.

“I didn’t know what happen to him but Thanks for telling me about this Sungmin-ssi. Don’t worry I’ll talk to him.” She said blankly.

“Oh Arasseo Yoona-ssi, Tell him he should go to class because he really miss many important things, since finals are coming. I’ll be going now then. Bye Yoona-ssi” Sungmin said then bow to her.

“Nae, Bye Sungmin-ssi, Gomawo again.” She bow back and when Sungmin already gone, she hurriedly get her things to the library and say goodbye to her classmates and headed her way to find Kyuhyun.

 

*Meanwhile

Kyuhyun was busy playing his Starcraft. He’s always at the Internet Café playing Starcraft or any Online Games .

He’s been skipping his class just to play his games. It’s been a long time since he stop being addicted to Starcraft or any Online Games.

His parents, his sister and even Yoona doesn’t know about his doings; skipping class, spending his whole day playing Starcraft or other stuffs.

He’s not a normal Kyuhyun anymore, he change a lot and it’s because of something that his been keeping to himself for so long.

He never tried to open up to anyone, he just keep it to himself because no one can ever help him.

There’s only one person who he really needs right now but she’s busy dating with her man.

“Pssh! Aish! Damn it!” He angrily said when he lose on the game he was playing.

He got so pissed. He hates being a loser more to his games. He just stand up and pay the counter.

“Sir, you’re already going home now?” the man behind the counter ask him.

“Anio! I just wanna have some fresh air. I’ll be back later.” Then leave the Internet Café to go somewhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona was riding on taxi to go to Kyuhyun’s house. She keep on calling her bestfriend but his phone is off.

Damn it Kyu! What’s up with you? Why you’re doing this to me again? She angrily shout to her mind then remember something.

Flashback

“I’m so sorry. Im really sorry. I know, I made you really worried.” He whispered then wiped her tears and hugs her again.

“Sssshhh! Stop crying please” he release his hug to look at her and wipe her tears again “You know that I hate seeing you cry, so please stop okay.” He smiled.

“Pabo!!!!!” she whispered while sobbing “How dare you do that to me? And why did you even lie to me.”

“I’m really sorry, it’s just that something came up and I know you won’t let me go. That’s why I used that as an excused. Forget it okay, I won’t ever do that again.” He smiled then mess her hair.

End of Flashback

Tsk!!! What a liar? What, he promise he won’t ever do that again but look what his doing now!!!! She shout to her mind again remembering Kyuhyun’s promise.

She stop calling him then sigh and whisper to herself “This time, I won’t forgive you easily.”

She was now at Kyuhyun’s house then press the door bell. Kyuhyun mom was the one who open the door for her.

So she smiled and greets her “Annyeong Umma!” then hugs his mom tightly and Kyuhyun’s mom do the same thing.

Yes, she call Kyuhyun’s Mom, Umma because she treat like she’s her mother and Mrs. Cho want that too.

“Annyeong Yoona!” Mrs. Cho greeted her back while smiling “Aigoo Im so happy to see you again.”

“Nado Umma :D” then hug her more tighter. “Come let’s go inside.” Mrs. Cho held her close and walks together to their house.

They we’re now sitting at the couch in the living room.

“Uhm, Umma, is Kyu here?” she ask Mrs. Cho “Kyuhyun? He’s not at home yet, I thought you two are together.”

“Ahh. I think he go somewhere with his classmates.” She lied. “Did you already tried to call him?” Mrs. Cho ask her and she nodded.

“Nae but I think he’s phone is dead. Uhm, Umma can I wait to his room and surprise him?” she asks while chuckling.

“I think that’s a perfect Idea Sweetie, He’ll be really surprise if he will saw you there. Maybe he’s on his way.” Mrs. Cho laugh.

Yoona was now at Kyuhyun’s room. She look around then saw Kyuhyun’s phone on his bed.

She get it with an irritating look on his face “What? He leave his phone here? Aish that’s why I can’t reach him. Tsk! That pabo!” she hissed to herself then sit on Kyuhyun’s study table.

She didn’t know that she already fall asleep. She was really tired and didn’t get enough sleep for the past two weeks.

She’s been sleeping for 3hrs. It was 8:00PM already. Sooyoung woke her up.

“Yoongie.” She called her while shaking her body then Yoona open her eyes.

“Nae Youngie.” She simply replied but then she remembered that she was at Kyuhyun’s room waiting for him.

She look to her wrist watch and widened her eyes “OMO!!!! I was sleeping for 3hrs.” Sooyoung just chuckled to her reaction.

“Kekeke! Nae you did, Umma and I thought that you’re tired so we just let you sleep for awhile.” Sooyoung explain to her.

“Oh! Aigoo. Wait, did Kyu already arrive Youngie?” Sooyoung just sigh.

“He didn’t yet Yoongie, Maybe he’s busy with something. Common, let’s go down, Umma cook something and she wants you to eat with us.”

Then they both go down and she eat with Cho’s Family without Kyuhyun.

It was already 10:00PM when she decided to go home. Mr. Cho wants to take her home but she insisted that she will just walk because her house are only meters away from their house. So Mr. & Mrs. Cho and even Sooyoung let her then.

She was already walking and she’s really mad now >_< because until now Kyuhyun is nowhere to found.

She stop then think and talk to herself while holding her head “Aish!! Think Yoong, Where do you think Kyu might be right now?”

But then there’s only one place came up to her mind. She start running then said to herself.

“You’d better be there Cho Kyuhyun or else I won’t ever really forgive you no matter what you do >_<”

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥