For Her, I will Do It Even If It Hurts.

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 8: For Her, I will Do It Even If It Hurts.

Kyuhyun was so happy for the past 3 days because he was spending time with her, only the two of them. Yesung is busy so he can’t meet Yoona. And Kyuhyun is really happy about that.

It’s Saturday, he’s just lying down on his bed while smiling. His thought was full of Yoona.

His phone beeps that he have new message. He excitedly open it thinking that it was her. To his shock, it’s not Yoona, it’s Yesung. He frown reading Yesung’s text.

          To Kyu

                   Kyu, are you at home? I’m here in front of your house. Can you meet me here?

          From Yesung

He peek at his window and saw Yesung standing outside of their house while leaning at his car. He replied back.

          To Yesung

                   Okay. Wait me, I’m coming.

          From Kyuhyun

What is he doing here? he thought then open their gate. When Yesung saw him he smiled at him and he smiled back.

“Mianhae for coming here so sudden” Yesung said “Oh, It’s fine.” he said while smiling.

“Uhm, are you busy today or do you have something to do?” Yesung ask. He shrug “Actually there’s nothing to do, Im just staying at home, Why?” “Can I ask your help Kyu?” he nodded while his hands on his pocket “Sure, about what?” then smile.

Yesung rub his head and speak shyly “Im planning to surprise Yoona and give her a special dinner today but I don’t know what to do. I want to ask your help because you’re her Bestfriend and you know everything about her, her likes, favourites, dislike and everything.” 

“Oh! So it’s date. Sure I’ll help you, you came to the right person” he smile bitterly but not that obvious. “Yeah. Really Kyu? Thanks Man.” Yesung smiled then poke his shoulder. Kyuhyun poke him back and laugh of course bitterly again “Hahaha. You’re Welcome Man. Anyway, you wanna come in first? I need to change my clothes.” “Sure, Kyu.”

Yesung is sitting at the sofa while Kyuhyun go up to his room to change his clothes, when he notice a photo of a familiar face on the Photo Shelves in the living room. He stand up and look at it, he’s right. It’s his Girlfriend Yoona. He smiled looking at her photo and the photo of her and Kyuhyun. That shelves are only full of their photos.

They’re really close to each other. He thought while smiling but feeling a bit jealous.

*Meanwhile

Kyuhyun at his room, he’s done changing his clothes and ready to go. He sigh and look in the mirror and talk to himself.

“What are you doing Kyu? Why did you agree to help him?”  He smirk. “It’s for her not for him. You’re doing this because of her, because you want her to be happy even if it will hurt you.” He smiled weakly and his eyes are getting teary then poke the mirror “You can do it, Fighting Kyu!” He heave a sigh then go downstairs.

He saw Yesung looking at their Photo Shelves smiling. “Hey.” He spoke. “Hey Kyu.” Yesung look at him smiling while holding a photo frame of KyuNa’s photo.

He chuckles “Are we cute?” “Hahaha. Nae” Yesung agreed while laughing then put down the photo frame on the shelves. “So let’s go?” he ask Yesung who still looking to the photos.

“Ah nae, let’s go.” Yesung said and smile.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

They’re already on their way to the place where Yesung thought to be the perfect place of his date with Yoona.

“You’re both really close to each other nae. And I think even your family are close with her too?” Yesung spoke while driving.

“Eh? Oh Yoona, nae.”Kyuhyun smiled and look at Yesung. “She’s really close with my parents and to my sister. They treat her and Tae as one of our family.”

After that, no one dares to speak and Kyuhyun feel awkward about it. “Uhm where are we going anyway?” he broke the silence and ask Yesung.

“I choose a spot on a Resort, I think it’s the best place for our date.” Yesung said and Kyuhyun smirk “That’s great then. You choose a good place. Yoona will love that. Hahahaha xD” he laugh.

“Really she will?” “Yeah :D I’m sure. She like that kind of date because she think, like she’s a princess from a fairy tale” then laugh hardly.

“Aigoo, why you’re laughing?” Yesung ask him while smiling. “Hahaha. I just remember something. Yoona dream about that kind of date before xD and I remember she ask me to prepare that kind of date for the two of us.” He laughs more harder remembering it.

“Really? She ask you that?” Yesung frown. “Yeah xD” “That’s great then, Since she already told you that. You already know what she wants.” Yesung said excitedly. He’s glad because he ask the right person, now he’s sure that their date will be perfect and wonderful.

Kyuhyun stop laughing and of curse himself Pabo!!!!!!! What’s up with you, why did you said that? Why did you gave him an idea? Now im sure they’re date will be perfect. He heave a sigh and Yesung notice that sudden change of his mood.

“Kyu, are you okay?” Yesung ask then glance at him to check of his okay. Oh! He notice it >< Really pabo Kyu >< he tried to smile “Nae, I’m Okay. Don’t worry and just focus driving.”

Yesung entered on the Place he was talking about the park his car.

He smiled and said “We’re here!!!!” Then they go out of Yesung’s car and got to the reception to talk to someone.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥