A ‘Good’ Bye

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 16: A ‘Good’ Bye

After taking Yoona home, he headed to go the somewhere to meet someone. He took his phone and dialled someone’s number.

“Hey man, are you there already?” he ask him “Im almost here, So see you there” the other person on the line said.

“Okay. Im almost there too. See you there.” Then hung up his phone.

He arrive to the said place first then after 3 minutes the one he’s waiting for already arrive too.

“hey Kyu!” Yesung greeted him while smiling.  “Oh! Hey Yeye.” He greeted Yesung back while smiling too.

“So what’s the urgent thing you’re saying? Is that really urgent” Yesung ask him straight.

“Hahaha, I didn’t know that you are impatient person” he chuckles teasing Yesung.

“Im not, Because you said it’s urgent that’s why” Yesung laughs with him.

But then Kyuhyun stop laughing, look at him straight and serious. “I kiss her.”

Yesung frown “Who?” Kyuhyun inhale then exhale deeply before saying something.

“I kiss Yoona on the lips” He bravely said it while looking at Yesung.

Yesung want to laugh but then he realize Kyuhyun is really serious now and he remember the day when he saw Kyuhyun’s crying while looking at his Girlfriend.

“I love her, I love her before you met her, I love her first.” Yesung smirk then throw a punch on Kyuhyun’s face. It’s not just a punch, Yesung gave him hard punch on his.   

Kyuhyun fall on the ground because of Yesung’s punch. He accept it, because he deserves it.

He smirk “Nice punch, I deserve it.” Yesung got pissed on that so he grab Kyuhyun’s shirt.

“How dare you Kyu? How dare you kiss my Girlfriend” he madly yelled to Kyuhyun.

“You know that she have a Boyfriend already and that’s me. I thought we’re friends Kyu, I thought you we’re my friend.” He keeps on yelling while still grabbing Kyuhyun’s shirt and then tears rolls down on his cheeks.

“I know, Im sorry, I didn’t mean to do that” and tears rolls down on his cheeks too.

When Yesung saw sincerity in his eyes, he loosens his grip on Kyuhyun’s shirt and helps him to get up.

 “Does she feel the same way to you? Does she love you too and will leave me?”

Kyuhyun smiled weakly “Don’t worry, She doesn’t feels the same way. She loves you, I know that she really loves you.” He bitterly said while tears keep rolling down on his cheeks.

It hurts him to face the truth that Yoona doesn’t love her. That she choose Yesung over him.

Yesung wipes his tears and heave a sigh “I didn’t know that I was right? I thought I was just thinking too much but the truth is you love her.”

Kyuhyun wipes his own tears too “What do you mean?” “I saw you, I saw you crying on the day of our date while looking at her.”

He smirk “You don’t need to be worry. I just called you to meet me, just tell you about my feelings and to make sure you’ll take care of her.”

“What do you mean?” Yesung ask him “Promise me, you will take care of her, you will always make her happy, don’t ever let anyone hurt her, protect her, don’t make her cry, and love her, only her.”

 “I will surely do it and I promise, I will.” Kyuhyun smiled hearing it then tap he’s shoulder.

“Good then. Im sorry because I disappoint you. I need to go now. Keep your promise” He was about to walk away when Yesung held his shoulder. He stop and look at him.

“Wait, Why?” Yesung ask him confused. He smile at him “Because I can’t do that anymore.” Then walk away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon was about to sleep when he heard a car stop in front of their house. She peeks on the window and saw Kyuhyun got out from the car. He was with his family.

I wonder where will they be going. She thought then she heard a knock on the door and it’s Kyuhyun. She unlock then open the door and greet him.

“Hey, Kyu, What brings you here?” she ask him while frowning “And where you and you’re family going? I saw some suitcase. Are you all going somewhere?”

Kyuhyun just sigh “I’ll tell you later. Can I go to Yoong’s room? She’s sleeping already nae.”

Taeyeon nodded “Nae, when she got home earlier, she go to her room straight and sleep.”

“Okay, Thanks Tae. I’ll be going now.” Then headed to Yoona’s room.

Taeyeon comes out and greeted the Cho’s Family. “Annyeong Youngie, Umma and Appa” while smiling.

Sooyoung and Mrs. Cho got out from their car and hug Taeyeon. “Annyeong Unnie! Annyeong Taeyeon sweetie” and they both kiss Taeyeon’s cheeks while Mr. Cho just wave at her.

“Are you all going somewhere and taking Yoona with you?” she asks while smiling.

Mrs. Cho looks down and Sooyoung was the one who answered her question and Taeyeon got shock to what she said “Mwoah?!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He open Yoona’s door carefully so she won’t wake her up. He smiled seeing his Beautiful Sleeping Angel.

She’s sleeping peacefully and looks so happy. He come closer to her and sat down on her bed.

He starts caressing her hair and her Beautiful face while smiling.

“Yoong, Im so sorry.” he started to speak softly then tears starting to roll down on his cheeks.  

“Im sorry because I will break my promise again. I hope you will understand me but it’s fine if you will hate me. I will be more at ease if you do hate me.

 Starting tomorrow and the day onwards, I won’t be at your side anymore. I know I promise you the first time we meet that no matter what happen I won’t ever leave you and always stay by your side.

But I need to break that promise even if it will hurt you, I need to do it.

Please, no matter what happen to you be strong okay, I know you’re a strong girl.

Forget me and Don’t waste your tears for a jerk like me. ” he paused while crying.

“Be happy with Yesung, I know you will be. I entrust you to Yesung because I know he can take care of you more than me.

I will miss you Yoong, I will miss everything about you. I will miss my pabo Bestfriend. I will miss your pout, your smile, your laziness, your laugh, everything, I will miss everything.”

He tried to smile and kiss her forehead while tears keep on rolling down on his cheeks.

“Goodbye Pabo! Goodbye Bestie! Goodbye Yoong, Goodbye Im Yoona.” He gently kiss Yoona’s nose.

He stares at her for awhile then bent down and press his lips to her lips and whisper.

“I love you Yoong, I love you so much Im Yoona. I won’t ever stop loving you.”

And stand up and walks out to Yoona’s room, before closing the door, he glance at her Beautiful Angel one more time and whispered “Goodbye My Beautiful Angel.” And shut the door close.

He stays in front of her room for awhile and cried and cried and cried. His tears keep on falling down and he can’t even stop it.

Finally after 15 minutes, he goes downstairs while wiping his tears. The he saw Taeyeon standing at door and looks like she’s waiting for him.

He tried to give his best smile to Taeyeon “Thanks Tae.” He was about to walk out when Taeyeon’s grab her hand.

“Why Kyu? Why are you doing this?” she ask him “It’s the best thing to do.”

“It’s not. You know it will hurt her right? Kyu! Don’t do this to her please.” She looks into his eyes begging.

Kyuhyun face Taeyeon and hold her shoulders “Im sorry Tae but please take care of her and make sure nothing bad will happen to her. I’ve already decided and nothing will change my mind now. I know it will hurt her but it’s the best for the three of us.”

Taeyeon sigh and look down “I don’t know what’s really happening but until when? When you’ll be back.”

“I don’t know. I can’t answer that question. Just please understand me and take care of her.”

Taeyeon just nodded. She knows Kyuhyun once he already decide to do something, nothing can change his mind.

We’ll there’s one person who can do that but that person don’t have any idea what’s happening right now.

Tears rolls down on her cheeks “Take care then Kyu. I hope to see you soon.”

Kyuhyun smiled then wipes Taeyeon’s tears and hug her “I will Tae. You too and Yoong, Take care always. Nae I hope to see you soon” then release his hug.

“Don’t tell her, about me being here. I need to go now Tae, I still had a flight to catch.”

Then Kyuhyun headed his way out to Yoona’s house and rode on their car. But before closing the car door.

He glance at Yoona’s room one more time and whisper “I hope to see you soon My Angel Im Yoona.” Then their headed on they’re to the Ariport.

Taeyeon watch the Cho’s Family until they gone. She’s crying thinking about her sister. She knows that Yoona will be really shock.

Since she met Kyuhyun, she became so strong and a cheerful girl but what will happen now if she will know that Kyuhyun left her.

Taeyeon sigh and go up to her room. She stops to Yoona’s room, open her door to check on her.

She smiled seeing Yoona sleeping peacefully while smiling “No matter what happen Yoong, You need to be strong. Im here, I will help you.” Then close Yoona’s door and go to her room.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥