Their Sweet Hug

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 7: Their Sweet Hug

It’s already morning. Yoona got up early, this is the first her Taeyeon unnie doesn’t need to wake her up.

She search for her phone and call someone “The phone you’re trying to call is turn off. The call can’t be connected.” She messes her hair in irritation then go to her bathroom to take shower.

She’s now taking her breakfast while holding her phone and keep calling Kyuhyun, Taeyeon noticed her “Aish! Ya! Finish your breakfast first.” her unnie said.

She did what her unnie said “Are you okay Yoong? You look so pissed? Who are you trying to call?” Taeyeon ask with a confused look “Nae I am so pissed unnie >< Aish it’s Kyu >< His phone is still off until now.” “Aigoo maybe he’s battery already dead and he forget to re-charge it. Just ask him when you see him okay. It’s early in the morning you should smile, not that angry face.” she sigh “Arasseo unnie.” and continue to eat her breakfast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun already woke up, he already took his shower and he’s looking at the mirror right now. He sigh and wash his face again.

He’s eyes are swollen because of crying yesterday. He doesn’t want anyone to notice it so he need to fix it. He look on the mirror again I think it’s more better now he thought then go down to eat his breakfast.

“Oppa, what time did you got home?” her sister ask him “I don’t know.” he simply said.

“By the way oppa, Yoongie came here yesterday night looking for you and she keeps on calling me to ask if you’re already home.” he look at her “Really? Did she tell you why?” her sister shrug “Uhm, the last time she called, she told me that your phone is off and tell you when you got home to call her back. But I didn’t have a chance to tell you that, because I’m already sleeping when you got home, I think.” Sooyoung explain “My phone is off?” then he remember that he turn off his phone yesterday so no one can disturb him.

After he finish his breakfast, he go to his room to get his phone. He turn it on and after 5 seconds, he’s phone keep on beeping that he have new messages. To his shock, he received 50 text messages from Yoona only. He started to open the messages.

To Kyu ^^

                   Bestie, where are you?

From Yoong

 

To Kyu ^^

                   Aish >< where are you? I’m at your house and Youngie told me that you didn’t came home yet >_< did you lied to me? Why I can’t reach your phone? YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Yoong ♥

 

To Kyu ^^

                   Bestie, I hate you!!!! You lied to me ><

From Yoong ♥

 

To Kyu ^^

                   Where are you? T_T Im really worried about you T_T are you okay? Please call me as soon as you read this.

From Yoong ♥

 

To Kyu ^^

                   Kyu T_T 3

From Yoong ♥

 

To Kyu ^^

                   Are you mad at me because I didn’t tell you about me and Yesung oppa?

Im sorry T_T I didn’t mean it, I just want to surprise you.

From Yoong ♥

 

To Kyu ^^

                   I’m so Sorry Kyu T_T Please don’t be mad at me. Please T_T

From Yoong ♥

 

To Kyu ^^

                   Tell me, what do I need to do so you will forgive me :’( Bestie, Im really sorry :’( Please call me, Please.

From Yoong ♥

“Pabo! Why she keeps on saying sorry when she did nothing” he said to himself feeling guilty. Actually he hates himself, he made her worried and he’s really sure that when she used that crying emoticon, she really cried. He doesn’t want to see Yoona crying, it hurts him so much.

He sigh heavily while looking at his phone wallpaper. It’s their photo, him and Yoona.

They took it a month ago when they’d tried to wear the cute costume that they saw in the mall. In that photo, Yoona was smiling beautifully. He loves her smile so much; whenever she smiles it melt his heart.

“Aigoo, what to do? I want to avoid you but I can’t even do that.” he said while looking at their photo on her phone.

He got his things, he already decided, he will go to her house and pick her up to go to school like they always do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s still early to go to school, so she decided to stay for awhile. She sit on the couch and put her earphone on her ears then she closed her eyes as soon as the music started to play.

Then she felt a pair of hands covering her eyes. She recognized that hands, it’s her bestfriend Kyu. And she was really sure of it. She removed her earphones then his hands and didn’t say anything.

Kyuhyun already know that she was mad at him so he sit beside her and smile.

“Aigoo why you’re so beautiful today?” he teased but she’s still ignoring him.

He smirk then pinch her cheeks softly but she still ignoring him, he messes her hair, he knows that Yoona don’t like it. But still Yoona didn’t even dare to look at him. She just fix her messy hair then close her eyes again.

He sigh “Arasseo,I’ll just go now then” he already stand up and about to leave when Yoona hug him from behind. He stun then he felt something on his back. Oh My! She’s crying he thought and that makes him feel weak.

He turn around to face her and hug her in his arms while caressing her hair. He’s eyes got teary but he need to hold those tears.

“I’m so sorry. Im really sorry. I know, I made you really worried.” He whispered then wiped her tears and hugs her again.

“Sssshhh! Stop crying please” he release his hug to look at her and wipe her tears again “You know that I hate seeing you cry, so please stop okay.” He smiled.

“Pabo!!!!!” she whispered while sobbing “How dare you do that to me? And why did you even lie to me.”

“I’m really sorry, it’s just that something came up and I know you won’t let me go. That’s why I used that as an excused. Forget it okay, I won’t ever do that to you.” He smiled then mess her hair.

“You better not to or I won’t ever forgive you again. Aish stop messing my hair pabo!!!” she hissed “And yah!!! How dare you pinch my poor cheeks ><” he chuckles “Aigoo, so you’re normal now. I’m sorry but I like it” he laugh evilly then pinch her cheeks again.

She pinch his cheeks back “I told you to stop doing it pabo!!!” Kyuhyun keep on laughing because she’s normal again and knowing that she’s not mad anymore.

He feel so happy that time, he miss those times. Teasing her, pinching her cheeks and messing her hair. He really loves doing it.

“Aigoo you two better stop that and continue doing that later or else you’ll both be late again.” Taeyeon told them while laughing.

Yoona look to her watch “Omo!!! Aish >< If im going to be late again, it’s your fault and you’ll pay for that” she complain to him and start pulling him to go to school. “Annyeong Unnie!!!” she shout to her unnie while Kyuhyun just wave to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiled “Aigoo those kids” then chuckles.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥