His Letter

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 17: His Letter

Yoona stretch her arms and her body. It’s morning already. She woke up with a smile on her face.

She giggles while holding her lips “Aigoo. I had the most weirdest dreams ever” then shuddered in delight.

She bit her lips “He kiss me on my dreams but saying goodbye at same time. Aish it’s really a weird dream.” She complains to herself then look to her lock.

“Eh? It’s already 7 in the morning but Unnie didn’t wake me up?”she talk to herself then stand up and took her shower.

After 20mins she goes down to their dining table and saw her sister sitting dumbfounded. She sat down and look at her.

“Unnie!” she called Taeyeon but her sister didn’t even dare to look at her, like she didn’t heard Yoona called her.

“Ya!! Unnie!!!!!!!!!!!!” she called her sister loudly and this time Taeyeon heard her already.

“Ah, let’s eat now.” Taeyeon simply said. “Unnie are you okay?” she ask her worriedly.

Taeyeon just nodded while playing with her spoon. She just sigh and start eating her breakfast but then she notice her sister’s swollen eyes.

“Unnie!” she snap at Taeyeon “What happen to your eyes? Did you cried? Did you had a fight with Teukie oppa?”

“Im okay Yoong, Just finish your food. It’s just that I didn’t had enough sleep.” Taeyeon assured her but she knows there’s something wrong with her. She just sigh and continue her breakfast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona’s class are already done. She grab her phone and called someone “The phone you’re trying to call is turn off. The call can’t be connected.”

Aish why his phone is always like this >_<  she hissed to herself.

She thought of going to Kyuhyun’s classroom since she can’t reach his phone.

I’m sure, he already go to his class because he said he will give our photos today she thought while walking heading to Kyuhyun’s classroom while smiling.

Yoona’s POV

Kya! I’m excited to see him and our photos together.

I was about to come in when I heard Sungmin, Ryeowook and Changmin are talking and I heard that their talking about Kyu.

So I entered to their room. I greeted them while smiling “Annyeong Sungmin-ssi, Ryeowook-ssi and Changmin-ssi.”

“Oh Annyeong Yoona-ssi” they greeted back and they look so sad. So I ask them why.

“Aigoo, why are you all sad and by the way, where’s Kyu? Did he already go?” I said while smiling brightly to them.

But then I saw their faces became more sadder then I heard Sungmin sigh.

“You didn’t know about it?” he ask me then looks down. I frown and shrug “What do you mean by that Sungmin-ssi?”

Ryeowook was the one who answered my question “He won’t ever go to our class Yoong, We won’t ever see him again.” He sigh while looking down and I swear I saw something in his eyes.

I got more confuse but then I felt my heart is beating faster “Guys, I don’t understand what do you mean, Can you please explain it to me clearly” I yelled at them.

Now, Changmin is the one who’s looking at me and answered me “Yoona-ssi, Kyuhyun drop out from school and he will continue his studies in America.”

I got so shock and my feet got weaker, I was about to fall on the ground when Sungmin held me. I can’t even breathe properly. Did I heard it right? Kyuhyun drop out and will continue his studies in America. What does it mean?

“Yoona-ssi, are you okay” I heard them all say but I ignored their questions “I need to go now.”

I got out from their room and run away to go somewhere, to go to Kyuhyun and ask him about it.

I saw a cab and I hurriedly got in and tell to the driver where Im heading to.

I got more and more nervous this time, what does it mean? Are they playing jokes on her? Did Kyu ask them to say those things to me, just play to around with me.

I held my chest. No, It can’t be true. It can’t be true. It was just a joke.

“Ahjussi, can you drive more faster please.” I impatiently ask the driver and I saw him nod.

End POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona was now at their favorite spot. She was sitting while staring into space with no reaction.

She was holding an envelops in her hands, it looks like a letter. She looks at it and remembers everything that happens awhile ago.

Flashback

The cab stop at front of Cho Family’s house. She hurriedly pay the driver, got out from the cab and press the doorbell.

It was Sooyoung who open the gate for her and let her in. Sooyoung ask her to come in inside but she insisted not to.

“Youngie, Where’s Kyu? Is he here?” she ask Sooyoung impatiently without even greeting her.

Sooyoung looks down for awhile then look up to face her and look into her eyes while holding her hands.

“Yoongie. Im sorry but oppa is not here anymore” then tears rolls down on her cheeks.

Yoona didn’t say anything. She was looking at her and waits for more words from her.

“He’s already in America. We we’re so shock to his decision. My aunt keeps on nagging him about it. She wants oppa to live there and continue his study for so long. But oppa always rejected it. We don’t know what happen to him Yoongie, why he decided to go there and live there. We tried our best to stop him but he already made up his mind.” she paused for awhile then continue her words while crying.

“You know him, when he already decided to do something, Umma and Appa can’t do anything about it. It’s only you who can stop him but we know that you didn’t even knew about it. We almost tried to talk to you and tell you about his plans so you can stop him but we thought that oppa did it because of a good reason.”

Sooyoung stop when she felt Yoona fall on the ground, shock while tears falling on her face. She hug Yoona tight while crying

“Yoongie, be strong. I know oppa want you to be strong.” She’s waiting for Yoona’s reply but she didn’t heard anything.

She break her hug then look at Yoona’s face. She cried harder when saw Yoona’s emotionless reaction.

Yoona was so shock from everything happens. Tears just keep on rolling down on her face but with no reaction.

She’s staring into space like an idiot person. Sooyoung wipe her tears, make her stand up and make her sit on the chair “Wait here Yoongie, I have something for you. Oppa ask me to give it to you.”

Then she walks inside to get something while Yoona was already woken up from her shock.

End of Flashback

 

 

** A/N Please be aware that the words are in “[]” are the thoughts, reaction, etc of Yoona while reading Kyuhyun’s letter. Don’t be confused to it.

 

She read the words on the envelope and it says “To Yoong <3” she smiled looking at Kyuhyun’s writing.

She open the envelope and get the folded paper inside. It was a letter. A letter for her from Kyuhyun.

She open the folded paper and start reading it.

          Yoong,

                   Annyeong pabo xD Ya! Before reading my whole letter, please smile. Just smile. [She chuckles softly by those words.]

First all, I want to say Sorry. I know by now while you reading this letter, you already what I did. The most stupidest thing I did. And more, for hurting you by doing this decision.[Tears start to roll down on her cheeks.]

I broke my promise, Im really sorry for breaking it but I know that’s the best thing to do.

I never thought that someday, this will be happening. Leaving you and let you face all the bad things might happen to you in the future alone.

I remember when I first I met you, I made a promise that I won’t ever leave you, make you feel alone and face all your problems alone. But now I already did. And more maybe I’ll be your problem. Hahahahaha.

This the first the I became a troublesome to you. I don’t want that to happen. I don’t want to be a burden to you that’s why I decided to leave.

I can’t be your Bestfriend anymore Yoong, because I don’t want to be only your Bestfriend.

I want to be the one who make you happy, to hug you, to cuddle with you, to have a date with you, the one who will tell you how beautiful you are everyday, the one who tell you I love you, the one who will kiss your forehead, your nose, your cheeks, your hands, your lips, and more I want to be your Boyfriend, not as your Bestfriend.

I know it won’t happen. That’s why I already gave up. I know it’s my fault and I will never blame you for that.

It was really my entire fault, If I was be able to tell you before that I love you since the day I met you. Since they day my heart beats for you, since the day my heart always melts whenever you smiled at me, since the day my heart felt really jealous and wants to explode because of the boys who have you.

I was a coward. Not just a coward. Stupid, Jerk, . That’s how I describe myself because it’s true.

I didn’t expect that one day you’ll find a better a guy who will truly love you, like Yesung.

Yes, he really loves you. I know that because I saw him looks at you the way how Im looking at you.

I was really jealous with him, because he have you, he have the most wonderful girl that every boys wants have. He have my Bestfriend’s heart, he have the one I want to have for rest of my life.

The only girl I want to spend the rest of my life with, was in his arms, not in my arms.

He was such a lucky guy. He’s such a perfect guy for a perfect girl like you.

You two are a match made in heaven :’) and that was the time I made a decision to give up.

          The time I help you both to have a perfect date, I was looking at you from a far and that was the time I realize that, I won’t have a chance anymore.

I plan to leave silently. I never plan to tell you about my feelings. But it happens.

That day, the day when I already say those words to you was the happiest day of my life.

That day, when my lips meet yours, my world and my heart stops.

That day, I change my mind about leaving and going to America.

But that day also made me realize that should back off and do as I plan.

That day, you made me realize that all my hope won’t happen.

And that day, you choose him over me.

[Yoona cover and started to cry hardly. It was all her fault. She’s the one who pushed Kyuhyun away from her. She’s the reason why he leave and why he’s been hurting for so long.

Because she choose to to hurt him than Yesung.

Her eyes getting really blurry so she wipes her tears away, try to calm herself and continue reading his letter.]

That hurts me so much. I know I don’t have any right but it hurts me a lot that I almost thought of dying Instead of feeling this pain.

Im so stupid right xD

          Yoong, please, don’t blame yourself. I didn’t say all those things to make you feel guilty, I wrote this letter just to be honest with you about my feelings for the first time.

I want you to know everything, not make you feel guilty, so please, don’t ever blame or hate yourself for me.

          Yoong, please promise me that after reading this letter.  You’ll be stronger. You won’t ever shed a tears for me. Because I don’t deserve that. I deserve your hatred not your tears.

Besides you know that I hate seeing you cry right, so please, for me don’t cry and be strong.

          And also, always be happy with Yesung nae. I know you love him so much and I know he feels the same way.

I already entrust you to him because he can take care of you more than me.

He will make you the most happiest girl in this world.

I trust him, I know he won’t ever hurt you because.

But he ever do, just call Sooyoung and she knows what to do. Hahahahahaha.

          By the way, thank you. Thank you very much for spending time with me yesterday. I really enjoyed our date :’D

Yes it’s our date right? Hahahaha. Yesterday I was so happy because Im with you, Im with my Bestfriend, Im with the girl I love.

I will keep that memory always in my heart and in my mind.

But I won’t ever forget the most unforgettable day in my life.

And that was the day I was able to tell you I love you and meet your soft and perfect lips.

The day I kiss you. Was the most happiest moment of my life :’) That’s when my whole world and heartbeat stops.

I never regret that day and I won’t ever regret kissing you <3

          Aigoo, I should end this letter now because I think it’s already too long xD

          Yoong, Yoona, Im Yoona, My Angel, take care of yourself always nae and don’t let anyone hurt you like I did to you.

I know you’re so strong. Your my Him Yoona remember? xD

You know, while Im writingthis letter,  I already miss you ^^ Hahahaha Im really crazy right.

I will miss you Yoong, I will miss everything about you.

Your smile, your laugh, your pout, your frown, your sleeping habits, your reaction whenever I tease you, your hissing, your complains, your hands that love to pinch my cheeks, your cheeks and your nose that I love to pinch, your strawberries, your Mint Chocolate Chips, I will miss everything about you.

But your warm hugs and your soft lips, I will miss them more.

Goodbye Yoong, Goodbye Im Yoona. I hope to see you soon.

I love you, I love you Yoong, I love you Im Yoona, I love you so much.

And no matter what happens, I won’t ever stop loving you My Angel :’) <3

 

From the coward,

Cho Kyuhyun <3

 

She stares to that, to that name that she will miss, the name that she will be longing for so long. That name Cho Kyuhyun.

And tears keeps falling rapidly on her face.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Anyway since I made you sad in this chapter and on the nest chapters coming. 

I want to share this to make you happy xD 

here's KyuNa High5 moment and how they held each others hands *_____* at SMTOWN Live World Tour III in Beijing last October 19 ♥

OMG!!!!!!!!! KyuNa ♥

waaaahhhhh they're so cute xD I wanna see Yoong's smile xDDDD 

 

[PHOTO] ♥

[GIFS]

 

DID YOU ALL SAW IT!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!