Too Much for Happiness

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 15: Too Much for Happiness

It’s already morning and it’s a new day. Yoona is sitting on her bed while hugging her knees.

She’s been in that position for 4hrs. She only got 2hrs sleep because something is bothering her.

Taeyeon knock on her door but Yoona didn’t heard it so she thought she’s still sleeping so she open her door.
“Yoong- Oh! You’re already awake, I thought you’re still sleeping” Taeyeon said but she didn’t say anything or even dare to look at her unnie.

She was deep in her thoughts so she didn’t notice her unnie. Taeyeon got worried so she sat on Yoona’s bed and hold her forehead thinking that she might be sick.

Yoona woke up from her deep thoughts and shock by her unnie’s sudden touch.

“Unnie! Wae?” she ask simply “Nothing, I just thought you’re sick. Are you okay Yoong?” Taeyeon ask worriedly.

She just nodded and tried to smile “Nae, Im fine unnie. I’ll be down in a minute.” “Okay. I’ll wait you then.”

And Taeyeon go downstairs still worried about her sister. “Is she really okay? I think she’s not.” She said to herself and heave a sigh.

After 15 minutes Yoona got down and sit on the table to eat her breakfast. Actually she doesn’t have an appetite to eat but she need to so her unnie won’t be worried about her.

 Taeyeon was looking at Yoona since she sat down on the table, she feel that there’s something wrong with her but she didn’t ask her, because she think Yoona don’t want to talk about it.

“Unnie, I need to go now.” She said softly “Eh? But you only had 2 spoons Yoong, are you sure that you’re okay? Omo! Wait, what happen to your eyes? Why it’s swollen?”

She tried to smile “Unnie, Im fine, I just didn’t have enough sleep that’s why” she stand up and kiss her unnie cheek and go to her school.

Taeyeon was looking at her and thought I need to know what happen to her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun was at their favourite spot again, thinking about something. He didn’t go to school again.

He heave a sigh then stand up to go somewhere.

 

Yoona’s class is already done. She’s walking when she saw Kyuhyun’s classmate, so she called him.

“Hey Sungmin-ssi” “Oh! Annyeong Yoona-ssi.” Sungmin greeted her back.

“I just want to ask, If Kyu already go to your class today?” Sungmin shake his head “He didn’t.” She sigh “Arasseo, I’ll talk to him again then. Thank you Sunming-ssi, I need to go now.” “Nae annyeong Yoona-ssi.”

I don’t know what to do anymore, I know I’m the reason why he’s doing this she thought while walking out from her school.

She was deep in her thoughts so she didn’t notice that a car is approaching to her way.

But then she got shock when someone pulled her and hug her so tight. She look up to that someone and saw that it’s Kyuhyun.

“Pabo!!! What are you thinking? You almost got hit by a car Yoong” he angrily said to her.

“Eh jinjja? Mianhae I didn’t see that” she said while looking down. But Kyuhyun mess her hair.

“Pabo! Next time be careful okay” and smirk. “What? How dare you to mess my awesome hair ><” she hissed to him.

“Anyway, why you’re here?” she suddenly ask him. “Oh, Im here because of you” he smiled evilly.

 “Eh? Because of me wae? Yah! Wait, why you didn’t go to your class again.” She hissed to him but Kyuhyun pinch her nose.

“Nah! Stop nagging about it, okay! Common let’s go somewhere” then grab her hand and pull her to go ride on a taxi. She want to complain but it’s too late because she’s already sitting inside the taxi

“Ya! Where are you taking me huh?” she ask him. He just smirk “Secret, just trust me okay.”

“Oh that word again and of course I can’t do anything. So, i’ll just trust you then” and they both laugh together.

It’s good that after what happen last night, they’re still feel the same. Teasing, Playing around like nothing bad things happen to the both of them.

 The taxi stop in an Ice cream shop, after paying they both go out and she look to him really curious.

“Wae you’re looking at me like that? I will treat you with your favourite Ice cream, You don’t want?”

Yoona smiled brightly “Really? Who said I don’t want, Palli let’s go inside” then she pulled him to go inside the Ice cream shop.

“Aigoo, you’re so happy huh, knowing that you’ll eat your favorite Ice cream.” He said then chuckles.

They already ordered their Ice cream. Kyuhyun was already sitting on a table while Yoona is at the counter keeps on staring with her favourite Ice Cream.

Kyuhyun laugh while looking at her then pull her to sit down. “Aish, stop staring there >< You look like a crazy person. What if people thought that, there’s a crazy girl here.”

Yoona glared at him then pout “Aish what’s taking them so long. They should hurry, Im so hungry.” She complain and then after 5 minutes they’re order was served.

“WAAAHHHH!!! My Life” she said while eating her Mint Chocolate Chips, Kyuhyun just laugh while looking at her.

“HAHAHAHA You’re so crazy Yoong” then laugh hardly and enjoy eating their Ice Cream.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They’re already done eating Ice Cream and they’re now at the mall “Uhm, what are we doing here?” she ask him.

“Ya! Let’s just enjoy this day okay” he poke her cheek “Why you’re so weird today? You just drag me here without even asking me, now I can’t ask. Pssh!” he just chuckles then grab her hand and pull her to go somewhere.  

“Wah! You want a battle again?” she grin “Yeah!” he challenge her then Kyuhyun press the start button.

They’re now at the arcade playing basketball. Both of then can’t stop laughing while playing.

There’s a time Yoona tickles Kyuhyun so he will lose his concentration. “Ya! Stop tickling me cheater” and keep on shooting.

“Aish let me win please ><” she pout while keep on shooting her balls on the ring.

Kyuhyun laughs hardly “Hahahaha. Nope I won’t let you win this time :p”

After 5 rounds Yoona finally win “Waahh! I won. Hahahahaha :D” while jumping happily.

Kyuhyun just laugh while looking at her “So you’re happy? We do 5 rounds but you only beat me once :p so it’s 4-1 and Im still the winner” he and pinch her cheek.

“I don’t care, more important is I beat you once” then stuck her tongue out and pinch his cheeks back.

“I told you to stop pinching my pretty nose, pabo!” “Ouch!! Ya! Ya! Stop it, it hurts” he pout while rubbing his cheeks.

“Tsk! Now you know that it hurts, pabo!” she stuck her tongue again and laughs.

She stop laughing when something caught her attention, she grab Kyuhyun’s hands then pull her to go to the photo booth.

“Let’s a take a cute photos bestie!” she said while smiling brightly “Aigoo that’s a good idea pabo!, Let’s go.”

And they start looking at the camera doing some cute different reactions.

After taking their photos they got out and waits for it. Kyuhyun was the one who get it and hide it in his backpack.

“Where’s our Photos?” she ask him excitedly. “Uhm, I’ll give it to you tomorrow okay.” He stuck his tongue out then chuckles when he saw her reaction.

“What? Aish and wae? Im the one who suggested it.” She complain while pouting so ugly.

“Hahahaha. Stop pouting like that. I’ll give it to you tomorrow, I swear.”

“Tsk! Okay fine then. Aish you’re so weird.” He just laugh and agree to what she said.

He look to his wrist watch “Aigoo it’s getting dark, so we should go home now.”

She just nodded then walk together to out of the mall and they we’re now sitting inside a cub.

The taxi is moving and Kyuhyun didn’t notice that the girl beside her is already sleeping.

When he turn his head to look on her side, he smiled. Aigoo you look so tired, but still pretty. You’re still my Beautiful sleeping Angel.

He thought then took his phone and take a picture of Yoona while slepping.

He look on the photo that he took and smile I will keep this as a remembrance, so even if Im far away from you, I can still see how pretty you are while sleeping. I can still see my Beautiful sleeping angel even only in a photo.

The whole ride, he was only looking at her and watch her sleeping while smiling.

The taxi stop to Yoona’s house and that’s when he decided to wake her up.

“Hey Yoong, we’re already here” he called and pinch her nose. Yoona stretch her body and open her eyes.

“Aigoo, I was sleeping the whole ride” he nodded while smiling at her.

They’re already at the front door of her house and she was about to open the door when she saw that Kyuhyun was not following her.

“You don’t want to come in.” He smiled “I still have lot of things to do, So I should go home now and you look so tired too. So take a rest now, okay.”

Yoona nodded, smiled at her then walk closely to him and pinch his nose “Bye pabo! Take care and when you got home, you should rest too okay.”

“Arasseo, but you don’t need to pinch my nose” he was about to pinch her nose back but then Yoona already run to their front door and stuck her tongue out :p

“Pabo! You’re so slow. Hahahaha :D” Kyuhyun laugh hardly “You’re just lucky. Palli go to your room and take a rest.”

“Nae. Bye Bestie, Take care. Text me when you got home nae.” He just nodded while waving at her while Yoona running up to her room.

They’re both happy today. They had the great day together and they we’re really happy.

While looking at Yoona’s room, he was smiling but at same time, tears roll down on his cheeks.

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Annyeong to all!!!!! I have decided to put another KyuNa, so I hope everyone will like it. 

we'll i thought that before making them really sad, i should make them happy first ^^ 

Next chapter will the most saddest chap ^^ I hope everyone will forward to it :D