The Confession

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 13: The Confession

Kyuhyun was at their favorite spot. He hates being there but he can only find peace in that place even if he always remember her, their beautiful memories.

One by one it keeps on appearing on his thoughts, her beautiful face, her beautiful smile, her eyes, everything is so perfect about her.

Flashback

He receive a text from Yoona, asking

          To Kyu ^^

Bestie, where are you? What are you doing right now? I’m so damn bored here >_<

          From Yoong ♥

 

          To Yoong ♥

Hahaha :p poor you then xD I’m here lying somewhere looking to the beautiful skies.

          From Kyu ^^

 

          To Kyu ^^

                   What? Somewhere? Aish where is it? >_< Palli tell me!!!!!

          From Yoong ♥

 

          To Yoong ♥

                   Hahahaha :p Nope, I won’t tell you. Find me if you want :p 3:)

          From Kyu ^^

 

          To Kyu ^^

                   What? Aish, Jinjja >_< Arasseo, wait me there and I’ll definitely find you :p Don’t you even dare hide.

          From Yoong ♥

 

          To Yoong ♥

                   I won’t, I will just stay here and wait you xD

          From Kyu ^^

He wait for her reply but she didn’t respond back. He chuckles to himself.

After 7 minutes of waiting, Yoona already saw where her Bestfriend is, she grin and thought.

Hahaha! I’m right that you’re here xD

Then he jump to Kyuhyun’s side, he just chuckled “What took you so long?” teasing her.

“Tsk! I just walk okay, what you want me to do, to run so I can be faster.” Then she lie down to his down, look into the sky and watch the beautiful stars together.

“Kya!!! It’s so beautiful” she said while smiling and still looking to the stars.

“It is.” He simply replied smiling while looking at her and thought You’re more beautiful Yoong. And more when you’re smiling like that.

Yoona didn’t notice that Kyuhyun was looking at her because she was so busy watching the stars.

Kyuhyun focus looking back at the stars and they’re talking about random things while laughing together.

He ask her, If she’s hungry and want to buy something to eat while they’re watching the stars. But she didn’t respond so he look at her.

Then he saw that Yoona is sleeping peacefully at his side. He smiled and said “Aigoo, I keep on speaking here while you, sleeping peacefully.”

He chuckles. Aigoo you’re so beautiful Yoong. He thought then poke her cute nose carefully so he won’t wake her up.

He caress her long beautiful hair while smiling looking to her face but then something came up to his mind.

He panic then stop what his doing and knock his head Pabo!!! What are you thinking? Aigoo Kyu, you’re so bad to think that he yelled to himself.

That was the time he decided to wake her up and take her home.

End of Flashback

Kyuhyun smirk remembering those moments then look up to the sky while thinking about her.

Actually, he doesn’t know when he started to have feelings for his Bestfriend.

It’s just that it happen so sudden that his heart started to feel something for her.

His heart really happy whenever she’s with her, his heart hurt whenever he sees her crying, his heart felt jealous whenever she’s with someone else.

He tried to stop and ignored it but the more he keeps on ignoring it, the more his heart keeps falling in love to her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was deep in his thoughts when he felt something hit him and when he turn around to look where did it came from. He saw her standing behind him.

He got so shock, he didn’t expected that he will saw her today.

Then she throw another stone to hit him and Kyuhyun didn’t even move, he let it hit him.

“YAH!!!!!! What’s your problem huh?” she start talking and look at him like she was so mad and worried at the same way.

Then she walk closely to face him. “Are you out of your mind? Where have you been these past two weeks?” she ask with an angry face.

“Mwoah? Wae? Why you’re asking me. Of course I was busy with school” he lied but he didn’t know Yoon knew everything already.

“What?” she pause for awhile stopping her tears to fall. “Did you already forget what you told me last time?” “What do you mean?” Kyuhyun doesn’t have any idea what she’s talking about.

“I can’t believe this, I really can’t believe this.” She said angrily. “Who are you? Who the hell are you? Why do I feel that you’re not my Bestfriend anymore?” then she yelled “You promise that you won’t ever lie to me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Kyuhyun froze, shock to Yoona’s words. Shock that this is the first time he saw her being like this. She was really mad.

He just sigh and don’t know what to say. Now he remember what she’s talking about.

“Huh, I can’t believe what I’ve just found out earlier. Kyu!!!! Two weeks, Almost two weeks you didn’t even go to your class. Where the hell you’ve been?!!!”

He widened his eyes looking at her. How did she found out about it.

“H-How did you found out about it” he stuttered. Yoona freak out and started yelling again.

“That’s not the issue here right now Cho Kyuhyun!!!!! Im asking you, why did you that and why did you even lie and keep it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” her voice echoed into the whole place.

Kyuhyun loses his temper anymore everything that he keeps inside him wants to explode now and it’s too late to stop himself.

“Because you’re so busy dating with your man!!!!” he yelled back at her.

“What? Busy dating? With oppa? And why is that the issue now? We’re talking about you!!!!” she walk more closely to Kyuhyun and start hitting his chest “it’s you pabo!!!! It’s you Cho Kyuhyun!!! It’s you we’re talking about, not me!!!!!!!” she started losing her temper too so she hit Kyuhyun’s chest while crying.

“Damn it Kyu!!!” she yelled at his face.

He grab her hands who was hitting his chest and look into her eyes “You really wanna know, why? Huh, you really want to know. Okay Fine then!!!!!!!”

Kyuhyun gently press his lips to met hers. He kiss her. And whisper.

“I love you, Yoong, I love you Im Yoona.”

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥