Preparation for their Date II

Why Can't It Be?

Chapter 10: Preparation for their Date II

Yoona was in her room sleeping. She's so bored so she decided to sleep.

Her Taeyeon unnie woke her up because she need to go somewhere.

"Yoong!" Taeyeon called her while shaking her body. She open her eyes and sit on her bed. "Nae Unnie" she answered to her unnie while smiling.

"Mianhae to wake you up Yoong, I need to go somewhere with Teuk oppa." Taeyeon smiled.

"Aigoo need to go somewhere or will go to date?" she tickles her unnie then grin to .

Taeyeon blush "Kekeke! Arasseo, Yes we will." and happily said it.

"Go now then unnie, Enjoy your date okay." Yoona stand up, look in the mirror and fix herself then pull her unnie to go downstairs.

But before going down Taeyeon stop her and ask her "Yoong, how I do I look?" she chuckles and poke Taeyeon's cheek "Aigoo, you look perfect and pretty unnie :D Im sure Teuk oppa will blush when he saw how pretty you are."

Taeyeon smiled "Jinjja! Gomawo Yoong. Let's go then." And they both go downstairs to meet Teuk.

"Annyeong Teuk oppa!" she greet Leeteuk while smiling "Annyeong Yoong!" Teuk shyly greeted him and she chuckled.

"Aigoo Teuk oppa, why you always like that. Don't be shy okay" she said and wink at her.

Leeteuk just rub her head while smiling shyly "Kekeke. Nae oppa stop being shy" Taeyeon said and they all laugh together.

"You should both go now" She said and push her unnie to Leeteuk and Taeyeon blush. "Oppa, take care of my Unnie nae. Enjoy your date nae Unnie." they both nod and headed their way out of their house. 

Yoona looking at them and wave at them.

"Aigoo Im happy for unnie." She said to herself and lie down on the couch.

"Aish nothing to do >_< Unnie go on a date and me, here alone in the house." She hissed to herself then check her phone.

"Aish >_< no one remember to text me or even called me." she keep on complaining to herself.

"I wonder what oppa is doing right now. He even forget to call me. Maybe his busy." she sigh. 

"Aish but that pabo!!!!>_< What's making him busy? “ she hissed to herself again talking about her bestfriend Kyu.

She’s really bored so she decided to go to their kitchen and start baking cupcakes and cookies. Yoona loves to bake, that’s why her course is Baking and Pastry Arts Program.

She want to have her own Pastry Shop and because of her mother.

She put her earphones on then start baking cupcakes and cookies.

*Meanwhile

Kyuhyun already arrive to Yoona’s house. He open the gate and then enter to her house. When he reach the front door, he smell something then he smiled.

“Uhm, I guess she’s baking cupcakes and cookies.” He said to himself then walk straight to the kitchen.

He saw that she’s busy, he smirk and thought of something. He walk towards her slowly then tickles her.

Yoona got shock so she grab her rolling pin and hit that someone who tickles her. To her shock it’s her bestfriend Kyu. “Omo!!!!!!!!!!!!”  she shout.

Kyuhyun can’t do anything, it was fast and so sudden when it hits his left shoulder he groans in pain and sat on the floor “Uhhhhhh!!”

Yoona got panic, she was so shock. “Bestie!!! Im sorry!!!! I didn’t know it was you, Im really sorry.” She bent down to check on him while tears flowing on her cheeks while biting her lips.

She’s crying because, she hurt her bestie. Kyuhyun was still in pain but he ignore it because he saw she’s crying. He tried to smile. “It’s fine, I’m okay.” But Yoona saw that it really hurts him. So she hug him suddenly and cry.

“Im really sorry Kyu, Im sorry that I hit you. I shouldn’t did that.” She said, crying and hugging him so tight.

Kyuhyun tried to move but his shoulder really hurts. So he just stay still, feeling her hug, while caressing her long beautiful hair and let her cry.

After 5mins he tried to break their hug even if it hurts then wipe away her tears.

They now sitting at the couch while Yoona massaging Kyuhyun left shoulder that she hit awhile ago while looking down and biting her lips. She’s really guilty.

Kyuhyun smiled and lift her face to make her look at him. Aigoo! She’s crying again. He thought then wipes her tears.

“Stop crying, it’s not your fault. It’s mine, I shouldn’t do that. Maybe you got shock. You just did the right thing Yoong.” She pout “But I hurt you.” Looking down again.

He messes her hair “Stop it okay, Stop saying sorry, it’s really fine.” Then he thought of something and smile “Okay. Go with me to the mall.”

Yoona widened her eyes “Eh? But your shoulder” “Aigoo just go with me okay, It will be fine. That’s why I’m asking you to come with me so you can accompany me. Palli go change your clothes, Faster okay and no buts.” He warn her. She just nodded “Arasseo. I’ll go change then.”

After 5mins, Yoona got down then they leave to go to the mall.

*At the Mall

“Bestie, is your shoulder okay now?” for the 20th time since they leave their house Yoona ask him again. He grin “Aigoo nae, it’s okay now. I just need to keep on exercising it will be fine soon. So don’t stop asking me, Okay!!!” He assured her then enter to one shop.

Yoona frown “What are we doing here?” she ask him confusedly. “I want you to try one of the dress here.” He . “What? Are you kidding me? For what?” she ask confusingly “Kya! Just do what I say Okay. Since you owe me this.” He smirk showing his shoulder.

“Tsk! -_- Arasseo!” she just agreed because she can’t complain.

Kyuhyun started walking around on the shop, looking carefully for the perfect dress for his bestfriend. Yoona was just following him while looking at her bestie Aigoo he’s really weird, why all of a sudden he drag me here and ask me to try one she thought then chuckles when she saw his bestfriend’s confusing look on what dress to choose.

Finally after 20mins of looking around and searching for the perfect dress for her, there’s one beautiful dress that caught his attention.

He smile then grab the dress that he saw. He smirk “Perfect.” He saw Yoona who was sitting while pouting.

“Hey!” he said smiling while hiding the dress on his back, she smiled “Wae? Already find what you’re looking for?” Kyuhyun just nod then show to her “Tadaaaaa!!!!!”

“Wow.” She said really amazed. “You like it? Hahaha. Im really good at everything. Now go try this, I want to see it.”

“Aish wae? You’re really weird. Why you want me to try this on?” she complain again, “Just do as I say, Palli.” Then push her inside the dressing room.

Yoona just followed her bestfriend while pouting. After 3mins, she came out from the dressing room and show herself to her bestfriend.

He stand up and clap his hand then smirk “So perfect! Kyu why so smart, you’re so smart.” Praising himself.

“Stop praising yourself pabo!” she chuckled. “What I’m just saying the truth. Palli change to your clothes now.”

 After paying the dress they enter to a salon. She look at him with a What-are-we-doing-here look. Kyuhyun just shrug and grin then talk to one of stylist and tell her what does he want. The stylist just nodded and called Yoona.

“Ms. Yoona, Please sit her.” she look to her bestie with an irritated face but Kyuhyun just laugh. “Ah nae.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 40mins, Yoona is already done and she’s already wearing the dress like how Kyuhyun instructed the stylist.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I was stretching my left shoulder when the stylist told me that she was done and ready. I stand up and about to walk to see her when she came out smiling at me. 

I was so stun. I can’t move, like my feet are glued on the floor to where I’m standing.

She’s so Beautiful, She’s so Perfect. The dress make her look more Beautiful and Stunning.

She was looking at me, smiling and I feel like I’m melting. Those smile, those Beautiful and Perfect smile that I love the most, Those smile that I’m seeing right now.

I can’t stop staring at her, I want to speak and say something but I can’t find my words. I just want to look at her. I was hypnotized by her smile.

Then I saw her confused look but still smiling, so I wake up in my dreams.

End of POV

“Ya!!! Why? Is there something with me or with my face?” She said then walk to me. “Anio. It’s just that, I thought you’re a different person.” He .

She put her arms to her waist with a serious look on her face “Now tell me, where are we going?” “Eh? You knew now?” he smile evilly.

“I just guess it, So it’s true. Where are we going.” She said while pouting. “Aish don’t pout like that okay. You’re right, we’re going on a date, so let’s go.” Then he grab her hand then both of them start walking to go somewhere.

They’re riding on a taxi. Yoona look at him and ask him “If we’re going on a date, why you’re clothes are like that while mine is like this.” She point out.

“Nah! Stop, asking okay, just trust me.” Kyuhyun assured her then got her phone and text someone secretly.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥