No Mercy

On Running Man Together

 

You placed your arms on the table and rested your head on them as you twirled the walkie talkie. There was no news from any one in the past few minutes, and you had begun to get restless. Your thoughts went back and forth to whether Donghae was hiding safely, or if the others had been able to find anyone yet. Minhyuk and Nichkhun were also sitting down, bored to bits even though a few minutes had past. You were considering taking a short nap when the walkie talkie crackled, and sounds of shuffling began to erupt from it.

"I've got Donghae on the run! Yaaaah!!" You heard Yonghwa yell through the walkie talkie as you abruptly lifted your head. Minhyuk and Nickhun looked up as well as you all exchanged surprised glances

Donghae-oppa?!

"Roger!!!" Lee Joon yelled as you heard louder noises from the walkie talkie. Unsure of what to do and only the thoughts of Donghae on the brink of being eliminated, you stood up. You were about to make your way to the door when Minhyuk held your arm, stopping you from any brash actions.

"Hey wait, where are you going?" He asked as you looked up at him in surprise.

"To help oppa" you replied. You weren’t sure why you wanted to get out there quickly, but that was the first thing that came into your mind when you thought about it. Nichkhun raised an eyebrow as he crossed his arms.

"Which one?" He asked.

Your eyes widened at the realization that they had seen through your actions, and instantly turned red as you just stared at the two. Minhyuk smiled as he patted your head gently.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine. Donghae-hyung won't lose easily." He said as you nodded, your now red face looking down at the floor. The two knights just chuckled at your cute reaction as you covered your face with embarrassment.

 

"Donghae-ssi!!! Don't run anymore!!!!"

"I'm sorrrryyyy!!!!!!!!!"

Kris was just walking around quietly, hoping to get by the game without having to get caught when he heard the distant yelling. His head spun around to look in the direction where they were coming from. He could’ve sworn he knew those voices. "Yonghwa-ssi? Donghae-hyung?"

"YAH YONGHWA CATCH HIM!!!" Another voice joined in, and this one caught him by surprise.

"Omo! Lee Joon-ssi?!" Kris began to run towards where their yells where coming from. Exiting a corridor, he looked left to see that all three of them coming his way, Donghae in front, Yonghwa not so far behind him and Lee Joon behind Yonghwa.

"Hyung!" He yelled as he began to run alongside him.

"Kris!! Help!!"

Kris knew what Donghae was up to. From the conversation int the car, it seemed as if Donghae was also concerned about finding you. Even though it meant putting his name tag at the risk of getting ripped, he decided to help him. He nodded and gave an ok sign.

"Okay! Go go!" He said as he stopped and held onto Lee Joon and Yonghwa as the three collided and Donghae easily passed through the corridor on the left.

"Yaaaahhh!!! Waaaaiiit!!!" Lee Joon said as Kris managed to stall them long enough to let Donghae hide after running off.

"Ah! He left!!" Yonghwa said as Lee Joon looked at Kris who was now laughing nervously. When he let go of the two to try running away, Yonghwa managed to cling to his arm and held him down. Lee Joon then began trying to pry of his name tag as Kris struggled to get away.

"HELP!!" He called out. He didn't know what else to do but to call. Maybe he can distract them, he just needed to get away since the round was about to end anyway. "LOOK, OVER THERE!"

He attempted to divert their attention, yet even though Lee Joon looked, Yonghwa was not swayed. "Crap.." Kris muttered under his breath as he was beginning to feel tired from struggling. Man, was Yonghwa strong.

"Kris!!" Another voice called out and they all looked at Lay who had just run in. He saw Kris lying down on the floor, while Lee Joon was trying to reach for his name tag. Yonghwa kept his grip on his uniform as Kris continued to struggle.

"Hyung!! Help!!" Kris managed to say as he stood up, to which Lee Joon now had a better chance of getting the name tag. At that point, the countdown to the end of the first round began to play as Yonghwa went towards Lay as he tried to get his name tag off and Lee Joon had grasped the name tag of Kris.

3, 2....

RIIIIIIIP!!!!

1. Kris, OUT.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wah, hyung!" Kris said as he entered the room where those who were eliminated were sitting. At this point it was just Yunho. “Haha is it just you right now?” He asked as Yunho folded his arms and sighed.

The two were sitting beside each other as Yunho laughed. "Well this is funny."

“Hyung I didn’t think you’d get eliminated first…” He said as Yunho sighed.

“Yeah well, I wanted to see if I could find where she’d be hiding, so that we can catch her in the next round. Unfortunately, they found out my strategy.” He said as he scratched the back of his head.

“Woah, that’s so brave, hyung." Kris said as he began to imagine him like a real palace guard in a drama setting. "Wait, who ripped off your name tag?"

"Lee Joon-ssi." He said as his eyes widened. He pointed at his name tag at the back and stood up.

"Oh?! Me also!!" He exclaimed as the two laughed.

"Haha, oh so it’s Lee Joon." Yunho said as he held an evil smirk and began to crack his knuckles. “Well. They better eliminate him first when the round starts. They should show him no mercy.”

"H-hyung, you're scary..." Kris said as Yunho began to laugh evilly.

"MUAHAHAHAHA!"