Round 1

On Running Man Together

The staff began to attach the bells to your feet, and you were taking deep breaths. Yes you may have the first attack, but still, you were nervous. As you were deep in thought, you didn't notice that someone was standing in front of you.

"Hey... Hey!" You heard that person call and you snapped out of your thoughts. Looking up, you were surprised to see Minhyuk in front of you.

"O-oppa!" You said, startled by his sudden appearance.

“I was trying to talk to you but you were so lost in thought…” He said as he laughed. "Nervous?"

"No not really..." You said as you looked away when you felt someone standing behind you.

"You sure?" Nichkhun asked as he leaned forward and you jumped.

"Okay, maybe just a little..." You squeaked as Yonghwa walked over to where you all were.

"Just relax, we're here you know. You can count on us." He said with a smile as you nodded, feeling less tense. You tried to shake off the feeling of being nervous. After all, it is a game. All that matters is we have fun!

"So what's the plan?" Lee Joon called out as he and Doo Joon jogged over.

"Well it's--" Yonghwa began but was cut off by a distant yell.

"Yah yah wait for me!" Jo Kwon called out as the staff quickly tied his bell on his foot and ran over.

"Everybody here?" Yonghwa asked as you all nodded and began to discuss the plan. After a few minutes, Yonghwa asked if everyone understood and everyone nodded in return. “All right, hands in.”

"Go team!" You all yelled as the bell rang, signaling for the beginning of the game.

First Round—Begin!

 

The first round began as your team went entered the palace. Splitting up, you, Minhyuk and Nichkhun went to find a place to hide as the rest went to find the opposing team. As Yonghwa was talking to the two Joons about another strategy, they saw someone running away.

"Oh?! Yunho-ssi?!" Doo Joon said in surprise as they chased him. After the three cornered him, he began to laugh.

"Yah, don't do this to your hyung!" He said as the others were chuckling at his vulnerability.

“Why were you there hyung?” Yonghwa asked as he laughed. Yonghwa had held onto his arms so that he couldn’t get away.

“Ahhh, just walking around~” He said as he didn’t meet their gaze when Doo Joon spoke up.

“Probably spying on where she is. Smart move, hyung.” He said as Yunho shrugged.

“Well, I didn’t see that,” He said as he kept his smile. “It’s still the first round though, can you give me another chance?

"I'm sorry hyuuuunnnggg!!!!!" Lee Joon yelled as he ripped his name tag off, eliminating him quickly in a matter of minutes.

Yunho, OUT.

“Ah, dang.” Yunho said as he shook his head. Yonghwa fished out his walkie talkie, and spoke.

“Got Yunho-hyung.” He said.

“Good job Yonghwa!” were the replies from the rest of the team members, except you.

"Oppa mianhe!!" You said through the walkie talkie. Yunho smiled as he scratched the back of his neck.

"It's okay, haha good luck!" He said as the others went around again.  Jo Kwon was also on a wild goose chase for Eunhyuk, who seemed to be able to slightly outrun the Kusain Bolt.

"Lost him again!" He said through the walkie talkie as you laughed.

"It's okay oppa, you did good!!" You said as Minhyuk laughed as well.

"What about me? Me?" Lee Joon asked as you smiled.

"Oppa good luck too!"

"Yah, stop it!" You heard Doo Joon say and heard an 'ouch' from Lee Joon. You laughed.

"Are you okay over there?" Yonghwa asked as you replied that you were.

"De hyung, we're good." Minhyuk said as you looked at Nichkhun who nodded at you.

"Good thing we're hiding in this room." Nichkhun said as you sat down behind the low table while the two went towards the door. The camera man with you took an angle wherein it seems as if you were in a drama.

"Wah oppa, it's like a drama!!" You said as you began to laugh and Minhyuk smiled.

"Yes, your majesty." He replied as he and Nichkhun bowed, and you bowed back. After a few minutes, you then focused your attention towards the window and sighed.

"Is something wrong, your majesty?" Nichkhun asked as you shook your head. He was still playing the drama setting and you smiled.

"Nothing, just enjoying the view of the gardens." You formally replied as you looked outside, hiding your worried expression.

I wonder if Donghae-oppa's okay...