Great Job, Dongsaeng!

On Running Man Together

After the final picture, the filming ended and as you all thanked the crew, you said good bye to everyone.

"Good job today, dongsaeng!" Jo Kwon said to you as you hugged him.

"Yeah you did great today." Nichkhun said as he high-fived you.

"Gomawo Kwonnie-oppa and Nichkhun-oppa!" You said as they nodded.

“We’ll get going now, see you around, dongsaeng!” Jo Kwon said as you nodded.

“De~! See you!” You said as you waved at them and watched them leave. As soon as you turned around, you saw Lay and Kris approach bowing as they were thanking the crew. Once Kris had looked at you, he tapped Lay on the shoulder as the two jogged over to you.

"Noona! Noona! Good job today!" They said as you laughed and patted both their heads, despite them being taller. You had to tiptoe a little bit to be able to cover the height difference.

"Thank you both!” You said as you smiled. “You also did well today, dongsaengs~”

"You have to visit us, okay?" Lay said as you nodded.

"Don't worry, I will." You said as they pumped their fists.

“Yeah! Come soon, okay noona?” Kris said as you nodded. “We’ll go on ahead now.” Lay added as you smiled at them.

“See you~!” You said as they waved goodbye to you. As you watched them walk off, you felt someone's hands suddenly tap your shoulder, making you jump in surprise.

"Unnie!" You turned quickly and saw a laughing Sulli and a smiling Minho.

"Sulli-ah!!" You said as you hugged Sulli tightly as if you haven’t seen her for the longest time. "Thank you so much for today!"

"Thank you too unnie!" She said as she held your hands. "I’m so glad we got to play today! It was definitely fun seeing you again. You’ll come to play at SM too, right?"

"Of course I will!” You said as she giggled. “We have to eat out!"

"Arasso unnie!" She nodded as Minho ruffled your hair.

"Hey, hey, don't forget us too." Minho said as you smiled at him.

"Yes yes, I'll bring food too for SHINee." You said, thinking out loud, “So that’s chicken, banana milk and…”

“Think about it later, later!” He said as the three of you laughed.

“Oh, unnie, we have to get going.” Sulli said as you nodded. “Are you coming too?”

“I’ll stay for a little while longer.” You said with a smile as Minho nodded.

“Take care, okay?” He said as you nodded and told him the same, and the two began to walk away. They turned around at some point and began waving at you.

“See you~!” Minho and Sulli called out as you bade them good bye as they left. You felt someone pat your shoulder as you turned to your left and saw Lee Joon.

"Joonie-oppa!" You said as he flashed you a grin. “Thank you for your hard work today!” He then took your hand and bowed, catching you by surprise.

"Anytime, princess." He said as he winked, only to be followed by a surprised expression as someone poked him at the back of the head.

"Sorry about that." Doo Joon said as you giggled. While Joon recovered from his attacked, you high-fived him as well. "Good job today, princess."

"Thank you Doo Joonie-oppa!" Doo Joon was surprised by the nickname, but his surprised expression turned into a happy one as he thanked you and began pushing Lee Joon away.

"We'll see you around then." Doo Joon coolly said as Lee Joon continued reacting.

"What?! Doo Joonie?! I thought I'd be the only 'Joonie' here!!"

You laughed as you waved at both of them and watched them go. Suddenly you froze, noticing two people standing on your left and right.

"What a cassanova." You heard the one on your left comment as you looked at Yonghwa, who smiled at you. "Good job today, dongsaeng." He said as you smiled back.

"Thank you Yonghwa-oppa!" You said as you looked to the right towards Minhyuk.

"I had fun today, I hope you did too." He said as he patted your head and you kept your smile.

"I did, oppa, thank you so much! Let’s go back and play again!"

“Ah, it was stressful, but yeah it was fun.” Yonghwa said as you nodded. “You should come back as queen again.”

“I’m not as athletic, but I’ll do my best!” You said as he and Minhyuk laughed.

“No, I think your determination is more than enough.” Minhyuk said as he patted your head. Before you could react however, he looked behind you, as if something caught his attention and smiled. "Well, that’s our cue. We better get going." He said. Before you could turn around to see what he was looking at, Yonghwa spoke up.

"See you around!" He said as the two walked away and you waved at them, watching them go.

 

"Did you have fun today dongsaeng?" Yonghwa asked as Minhyuk nodded.

"My first time on Running Man, and it was fun." He replied as Yonghwa nodded. They were quiet for some time when Yonghwa decided to speak up.

“So… she's a really nice girl, huh?" Yonghwa said as he smirked, glancing at Minhyuk who was now a bit red. Minhyuk looked away, hoping that his hyung wouldn’t see through him, but it was too late.

"Y-yep... She's nice." Yonghwa laughed as he slung his arm over his shoulder.

“NICE?!” He said as he began pulling his dongsaeng down with his weight. “I think you mean pretty, cute, and—!!!“

"Ah hyung~!!" Minhyuk whined, his face now warmer and redder than ever. “NOT SO LOUD!”

"Ah, arasso, haha arasso." Yonghwa said as he stopped pulling him down and ruffled his dongsaeng’s hair. Minhyuk bit his lip as Yonghwa began to laugh at how embarrassed he was.

 

You tilted your head, wondering my Minhyuk suddenly yelled at Yonghwa. "That's strange..." You said to yourself as you thought about what could make him completely flustered. Pushing the thought away, you watched as the last two members of your team left. You smiled to yourself, and stretched. Remembering the fun times from the whole game, this Running Man segment was bound to be your favourite episode yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! :) So sorry for the late update, I'm currently on my second week in school haha so it's been a bit busy :) This is the second-to-the-last chapter for this fic, and I'm writing the last already (and making it extra sweet for you guys hihi) thank you all so much for reading/commenting/subscribing my first series fic! I hope to write another one soon :) haha I hope to post the last chapter by this week, if ever, so see you then! :D