♥ ♥ ♥

On Running Man Together

Hi guys! D: I'm so sorry I didn't get to update it right away, school is as hectic as ever, and June's even more hectic with the many birthdays of my friends and family ahahah :)) As promised, this chapter is a little extra sweet/cheesy, and I hope you like it! :) Thank you so much for reading and I hope to post a new series soon! :) Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You felt someone take your hand as you turned around and smiled. "Oppa!" You said as Donghae smiled. Before any of you could speak however you saw someone run from behind Donghae, going over to you and hugging you suddenly.

"Wah!" You let out as Donghae got mad.

"Yah, myeolchi let go of my wife!" He said aloud as Eunhyuk let you go and pouted, causing you to laugh.

"Ah arasso, I just wanted to greet my sister-in-law, goodness." Eunhyuk said as he smiled and leaned closer to you. "This guy's been worried about since awhile ago, believe me." He whispered as you looked at Donghae, who was now giving you a suspicious look as you chuckled. “Still, he’s a good guy, and I’m sure you already know that.” Your eyes widened as Eunhyuk softly chuckled and nodded. “Take care of him, all right?”

You slowly nodded, beaming at him. “Yes, oppa!”

"Yah what are you saying to her?" Donghae asked as Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, good job today," He continued to whisper, not minding Donghae's questions and complaints. "You did really well, dongsaeng." He said as he patted your head and winked.

"Thank you oppa" You replied as he straightened and placed his hands on both of your shoulders.

"Well, I'll be going ahead, don't want to third wheel on you two." He said as you turned a bit pink. "Come visit soon, okay? Don't just come to see him. Everyone else wants to see you." He said to you as he jerked a thumb at Donghae.

"De oppa. I will!" You said as he nodded and walked away.

"So, shall we go home?" Donghae asked as you nodded at him, and taking your hand, he led you outside.

During the drive, you two began to talk about the Running Man episode. Animated about the near-elimination-scenarios you were talking about, all he could do was chuckle.

"But seriously oppa!" You said as you looked at him. "When you pulled Eunhyuk-oppa's nametag, you looked like you were in a drama!"

Donghae chuckled before posing heroically and grinning at you. "I looked cool right?"

"Wah, cool? More like daebak!" You said as you beamed at him.

He laughed as you began to talk more about how fun the team was when he frowned at the mention of Minhyuk-oppa being with you most of the time. You noticed his immediate frown as you poked his cheek.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He said as you just watched him as he looked away. "...you sound like you had fun with Minhyuk..."

You grinned, noticing his change of mood as he gave a sour expression. "Are you jeaaalloouuusss?" You sang as he looked at you, surprised.

"What? No!" He said abruptly as you laughed. "I'm not jealous, don't laugh." You continued to giggle as he sighed. "Okay now you're just teasing me."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to tease." You said as you held his arm. He gave you a 'yeah-right-you-so-wanted-to-tease' expression as you held his free hand. "You're the only special oppa to me~"

"Then call me jagi."

"W-what?"

"Call me jagi. I want to be your one and only jagi, since we're married." He said as you looked at him, surprised, but then you smiled as you held onto his hand.

"Okay, then you're my one and only jagi." You said as he turned a bit pink, looking away and hiding his smile as you continued to talk about how fun the day was.

 

"Okay, that's it for this episode of We Got Married! Thank you and good job everyone!" The PD said as you and Donghae nodded and began to thank the staff, congratulating them on a successful shoot.

"Thank you for your hard work!" You and Donghae said as you both bowed to the staff. As they were clearing out, Donghae smiled at you as he held onto your hand. "Thank you for today, oppa-- I mean, jagi."

He just chuckled as he nodded. "I really like the sound of that, yeobo." You felt yourself turn red as he continued to laugh.

"Ah, jagi you're embarassing me..." You said as you covered your face and he kissed your forehead. Surprised, you looked up at him.

"Oppa, what if someone sees?" You said in a hushed tone as he just shrugged. "No one's supposed to really know about us..."

"Well... I don't mind if they find out." He said as he took your other hand and smiled. "And hey, I thought I told you to call me jagi."

You were surprised at first but laughed as he began to pout. "Ah arasso, jagi." You said finally as he pumped his fist.

"So I'll see you next Wednesday?"

"Huh? We don't have filming on that day."

"That's why. You said you were going to drop by right? You promised most of the SM artists." You laughed as he took a step closer. You looked up at his beautiful eyes and nodded.

"Okay... so next Wednesday, jagi?" You asked as he nodded before kissing your lips ever so gently. At that point, there was a chance you would be seen, but both of you are "married," so it you didn’t really care anymore. Once he pulled away, you smiled as you cupped his cheek, took another quick kiss from him before he chuckled and leaned to whisper in your ear.

"It's a date, yeobo."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End