Down to Two

On Running Man Together

Eunhyuk, OUT.

"E-eh?!" You were surprised to hear his name instead of your as you immediately opened your eyes. Eunhyuk held an even more surprised expression from what had happened. He was still clutching your name tag that was still safely attached to your back while looking at the person behind him who was now holding his name tag.

"Hae?!"

"Oppa?!"

You and Eunhyuk called him at the same time as he smiled while sticking his tongue out. "Annyeong~" He said as he kept a smile and held up a peace sign. He immediately returned his name tag upside down on Eunhyuk’s back as he laughed."Mianhe, myeolchi." He said as Eunhyuk's mouth was just open and he was going to say something, but he was so speechless he ended up just laughing.

"Ahh, should've known." He said as he let go of your name tag, and placed his hands up. “I surrender to your tag team.”

“Wah, oppa even I didn’t know!” You said as he held onto his arm and he looked at you, surprised, then to Donghae.

“EH?” He let out as he pointed at him. “This was your plan?!”

Donghae just laughed as he patted his shoulder. “Mian, myeolchi.”

Eunhyuk’s mouth just opened as he tried to laugh it off and then hung his head. “Aish, I was careless.”

"Oppa mianhe!" You said as you tried to look at him. He raised his head and nodded, patting your head.

"It's okay." He said as he gave you a smile. He looked at Donghae then after smirking at him (which Donghae clearly saw), he bent a bit so you were face to face to whisper quietly to you. "You've been searched for by this fish, so I understand. He’ll pay for it through lunch later.”

You giggled as you nodded. “Thank you oppa." You said as he nodded at you. Not being able to hear what you two were talking about, Donghae took your hand and pulled you closer to him as Eunhyuk laughed.

“What did you tell her?” He asked Eunhyuk as he shrugged.

“Secret~” Eunhyuk playfully sang as he patted Donghae on the shoulder and he walked away. “Good luck, both of you!”

After he left, Donghae turned to face you. "What did he say?" He asked you as you shook your head.

"Nothing much, except that it's okay." You said as he kept his suspicious look. You only laughed, when you realized that he came in unexpected. "Where did you come from, by the way?"

"I was following right behind you but then I thought Eunhyuk would be coming this way so I hid behind that wall--" he gestured towards the wall nearby, "—and waited until he came so that I can rip his name tag when he was least expecting it."

You found yourself speechless and surprised. "Wha-- I thought I outran you!!” You said as you slapped his arm playfully as he both laughed. "I was beginning to think I was athletic!!"

"Pabo~" He said as he ruffled your hair. "Well, you're more athletic now with all the running you did today."

 "Wah, I feel so much better, really." You said sarcastically as he laughed.

“I was kidding!” He said as he held your shoulders. “But you ran well today, so consider yourself athletic as of now.”

“Athletic enough to outrun you?” You said as you gave him your biggest grin and he chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"Ah, you're so cute." He said as he shook his head. “But maybe not as athletic so as to outrun me.”

You felt your cheeks get hot as you looked down while he continued to laugh. Suddenly you felt arms around your waist as you looked up to see Donghae closer to you. "I'm proud of you yeobo."

"Thank you, oppa." You said as he pulled away.

"Oh, yeah before that," he said as he reached for his back, as if he was hiding a present for you.

"Eh?" You said as you heard a rip.

Donghae, OUT.

“OPPA!” You said in surprise but before you could continue he took your hand.

"Keep this, will you?" He said as he placed the name tag in your hands. "I want you to keep it, because only you can, okay? Don’t lose it."

"Oppa, why did you do that??" You said in surprise as he just smiled.

"The battle of the queens." He began as he nodded. "You and Sulli can do this, and my mission’s complete. I've protected you from all the guys who can get your name tag."

"Eh?!" You said as he just smiled as he placed his hands on your shoulders.

“You can do this yeobo.” He said as he let go and began to walk away as you stood there, surprised.  You looked back at his name tag and laughed as you remembered what he said, about you being the only one who can hold onto and keep his nametag. You felt your cheeks get warm again as you smiled and shook your head.

"So childish, fishy Hae." You said as you stuffed it in the pocket of your hanbok (A/N: assuming there are right now ahaha). With that, you spun on your heel and ran off, now looking for the last member of the opposing team.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! :) thank you so much for your lovely comments and to you and the silent readers, I hope you like this fic so far :) (also to those who were able to guess why hyuk got out, good job ;D ;D) this fic is almost done, and I can't wait to let you read the next few chapters <3 also thank you for reading the other fics I posted! See you in the next chapter!