Game Over

On Running Man Together

Sulli's mouth opened in surprise as she heard Donghae's name being announced as the next eliminated. She could only guess what had happened and she laughed. "Wah, oppa really did make sure that unnie was okay before he got eliminated."

She continued to walk around, and checked her timer. She only had a few minutes left. "Unnie~!" She called out as she looked around. Where could she be? "Unnie~!"

"Sulli-ah!" She heard a distant reply as she immediately turned around and smiled.

"Unnie!" She said aloud again as she smiled. "Unnie where are you?"

"Here here!" You replied as you came out from the wall as you laughed. "Found you!!"

"Unnie!!!" Sulli called out as you both ran to each other and hugged, moving around in circles.

"Unnie I finally get to see you!!" Sulli said happily as you both laughed.

"Wah I missed you Sulli-ah!" You said as you had your reunion.

"Oh unnie, what do we do about this?" She asked you as she pointed to the name tag.

"I don't know, what do you want to do? You can take mine right now, since you're the offense for this round." You said as you shrugged, but Sulli shook her head.

"No, wait,” Sulli began as she took your hand. “I have a better idea.”

 

3, 2, 1. The last round has finished.

"Oh!" Everyone said as the announcer finished counting down. They were all waiting in anticipation for either of your names to be announced that they were eliminated, but nothing had happened at all. Once the end of the round was announced, most heaved a sigh of relief and others—held their breath in confusion. What had happened?

"So wait, if her name wasn't called, and Sulli's name wasn't called, what does that mean?" Yonghwa asked as everyone shrugged.

"Does that mean we all lost?" Lay asked.

“Maybe an extension?” Eunhyuk asked as everyone shrugged once more. Donghae on the other hand was calm. He knew that you’d be able to settle it with Sulli, and yet he was confused, how come no one was eliminated yet? Everyone looked towards the PD.

“PD-nim, do we play again?” Jo Kwon asked as the door suddenly opened.

"Ani~!" Sulli called out. All knights turned to face the door as the two queens came in, arms linked with each other and both wearing happy grins. “The game is over!”

“Annyeong~” You said as you waved to everyone who seemed surprised. Each of their expressions was definitely priceless.

"Oh?" Was everyone's reaction as you and Sulli kept wide grins. You wanted to laugh at their expressions, but you just kept your wide smile instead.

"The queens have decided to team up and unite kingdoms. That way, none of your teams lose, and there’s no need for the queens to eliminate each other." The PD said as everyone held a surprised expression. “You all win this game.”

"Woah, really?!"

"Wah that's great!!"

“We should’ve just agreed to unite kingdoms in the first place!”

“YAAY WE ALL WIN!”

In the end, everyone received a badge (since they were guards) from their respective queen or leader. Afterwards everybody posed for a final picture.

"All right everyone!" Sulli said as she looked at you.

"This has been--!" You said as you all cheered.

"Running Man!!!"

And that is how the intense race ended. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi everyone! D: i'm so sorry for the late update, it was the first week of school so i was a bit busy haha :)) the game might've ended, but the story will still continue--because im writing the epilogue right now :D expect at least 2 more chapters before i end the series. Thank you all so much for reading (and putting up with some of the boring chapters), especially to those who have left their comments and have subscribed to my story :)