I Can't Be Eliminated Now

On Running Man Together

I wonder if she's okay, better to find her before anyone else does...

Donghae thought to himself as he suddenly hid behind a wall with the cameraman as someone had jogged by with the clinks of the bells on his foot ringing in the corridor. Slowly looking out from hiding, Donghae gave a relieved face as he noticed that he had hid from Yonghwa’s sight. He whispered to the camera: "Did you see that? Did you see that?" with a really large grin on his face. He stepped out from where he was hiding, and in a hushed tone he began to sing Super Junior's SPY as he began to dance in the opposite direction, looking around to see if someone else from the opposing team was there. When he got far enough from earshot, he opened his walkie talkie.

"Hello? Anyone there?" He whispered as the gadget crackled.

"Hyung? Are you okay?" He heard Minho ask.

"I'm okay, I got to avoid Yonghwa just now. You guys okay?" He asked as someone else replied.

"De oppa, we're okay." Sulli said as Donghae nodded.

"Yah, come and switch places later, I want to find people in the next round!" Eunhyuk said aloud as Donghae quickly covered the speaker.

"YAH. You're too loud myeolchi!!" He whispered in a loud voice as he heard Eunhyuk's ang-ang laugh. He smiled and began to chuckle as well, when it came.

The sound of bells.

"Donghae-ssi?" He heard someone say as he turned around at an instant. Of course, Yonghwa just had to come back the same way.

"Haha....hi." He said as the other laughed. As tension began to rise, the atmosphere suddenly got broken when sounds erupted from Donghae’s walkie talkie.

"HYUNG ARE YOU CAUGHT?!" Minho yelled

"YAH DONGHAE DON'T GET CAUGHT!!" Eunhyuk chimed in.

"OPPA, RUN!!!! RUUUUUUNNNN!!!" Sulli added to the constant yelling of the other two.

"YAH BE QUIET!!!!" Donghae tried to yell back but they wouldn't stop talking.

"Ahaha, dongsaengs" Yonghwa said as they both laughed.

"Plus myeolchi." Donghae added in a flat tone as Yonghwa laughed even louder, earning a bigger reaction from the anchovy himself.

"BWO?!!!????!" Eunhyuk yelled from the speaker and began to yell.

"YAH YOU FISH WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"SAY THAT AGAIN! YAH DO YOU HEAR ME?!"

"YAH! YAH!"

"Hyung, stop."

Silence filled the air as Minho's words ceased Eunhyuk's yells.

"Sorry." Eunhyuk replied as Sulli laughed.

Now back to the game. Donghae stared at Yonghwa as he tightly gripped his walkie-talkie. He looked to his left and right, forming infinite strategies on how to outrun him, yet whatever he thought of at that moment didn't guarantee that he'd be able to stay in the game after. He knew Yonghwa was a fast runner, and his chances of being able to get away without struggle were slim.

I can't be eliminated now.

"Yonghwa-ssi, don't do this..." Donghae said as Yonghwa took a step closer. Yonghwa was determined to make his team win, and much to his dismay, Donghae wasn’t keen on getting eliminated right now.

"Wae?" He asked as Donghae took a step back. He readied himself as he turned quickly.

"Because I have to find her!!!!" He said as he began to run, starting the wild goose chase.