Here We Go!

On Running Man Together

 

"A palace?" You said as you stepped out of the van greeting the staff member that came up to you. Minhyuk followed beside you as Yonghwa and the others began to get out of the van. Yonghwa followed behind you, while Jo Kwon and Nickhun began to comment about how they’ll be able to find the other team in such a venue. Doo Joon, being the last to come out, closed the door and jogged to catch up with you.

"Wah, it's big!" Lee Joon commented from behind as Nichkhun pointed towards the table by the entrance.

“Oh, guys over here!” He called as you gathered around the table.

"Oh? Blue team?" Minhyuk said as he picked up the flag on the table.

“There are walkie talkies also. Here.” Yonghwa said as he passed it around the team.

"What's this?" Jo Kwon asked as they picked up their respective uniforms with their names attached to it. You tilted your head, surprised by the type of clothing prepared for you all.

"These aren't...track suits..." Doo Joon said as he laughed.

 

"Eh? Palace?" Yunho asked as he parked the van on the opposite side from where the Blue Team was. Donghae and Eunhyuk began to greet the staff present as they got down from the car, while Sulli was admiring the beautiful garden that was present. Minho had his game face on, and the younger EXO boys followed from behind, awestruck at the venue chosen for the game.

"Hyung, this is where we'll be playing hide and seek?" Kai asked as Donghae nodded.

"Woaaahhh." Lay commented as Eunhyuk laughed.

“How will we find the other team in this venue…?” He said to himself as Sulli pointed towards the entrance.

"Oppa look, over there!" Sulli said as they all looked to where she was pointing. There was a table with a red flag, and Minho picked it up as he nodded coolly.

"Okay, so we’re the Red Team." Minho said.

“Dongsaengs, over here.” He called as everyone gathered around the table.

“Here, walkie talkies.” Donghae said as he began to pass the gadgets around, when Yunho began to pass around the uniforms with their names attached.

"Eh, these are...?" Eunhyuk said as he was about to laugh.

 

"Wah!" Jo Kwon said as the boys stood in a line in front of the camera, posing in their palace guard outfits. They wore the blue ones, representing their team color. It was the whole get-up minus the headgear and weapons, and the staff modified in such a way that it wouldn't be too hard and heavy to move in. (Something like this).

"Where's the queen?" Minhyuk asked as traditional music began to play, and everyone looked to the side as you stepped out in a hanbok. (Something like this). Everyone exclaimed, saying how beautiful you looked while you made your way to the front, where you bowed to the camera.

"Your highness, you look stunning!" Lee Joon said as he bowed in front of you when Doo Joon gave him a light push, causing Lee Joon to lose his footing and balance for a moment. “ACK.” He let out.

"Don't flirt with the queen, you servant." He said coolly as Lee Joon quickly straightened his back, pushing his chest out towards Doo Joon.

"YAH, I am a ROYAL GUARD." He replied as Doo Joon did the same, and the two began to bicker.

"Please, calm down." You formally said while trying not to laugh as they stopped and bowed at you, apologizing for their noise.

"Wah daebak, just like a queen!" Yonghwa said as the rest applauded.

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the palace...

"Ehhey!!" Eunhyuk said as the boys began to dance to a medley of songs prepared, from DBSK’s Humanoids, Super Junior’s SPY, SHINee’s Dream Girl to EXO’s MAMA, showing off their cool red uniforms. (Something like this). Each showed off their dances and was goofing off until traditional music began to play, as they looked to the side to see Sulli walking in. (Her hanbok looks something like this). She kept her grin and began to bow at the camera as everyone commented on how pretty she looked.

"Her majesty, the queen!" Donghae introduced as she giggled.

"Annyeong~" she said as the others began to react.

“Huh? Annyeong?” Yunho burst out into laughter.

“Is that how it goes in dramas?” Kai asked as Lay began to chuckle.

"Yah yah, where's the formality!?" Eunhyuk began to say as Donghae laughed.

"Hyung, if it’s formality, that would be Siwon hyung's job." Minho commented as everyone laughed and imagined Siwon wearing a hanbok and doing his famous hand gestures.

 

Attention everyone, the game is about to begin. Attention everyone, the game is about to begin.

"Oh! Oh! Announcement!" They began to say as everyone paid attention.

The blue team will be offense for the first round. For the pink team, defense. Please be reminded that if the team’s queen’s name tag is taken, the whole team will automatically lose the game. For the first round, 10 minutes will be given, then there will be a switch between offense and defense. There will be a total of 4 rounds. Good luck to all.

You watched as your team began to warm-up and stretch, preparing for the game. This is it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone, thank you for reading and for the lovely comments below :) I’m almost done with the next chapter so it’ll be up soon. I posted a oneshot of Myungsoo also as a treat for all you inspirits out there :D See you in the next chapter!