Meanwhile...

On Running Man Together

 

Sulli and Minho sat in the room, as they heard distant voices erupting from the walkie talkie. The two were hiding in a room considerably far away from where you are, and because their team was in the offense, they took a deep breath and relaxed a bit. When they heard that Lee Joon had been eliminated, Sulli began to count who was left in each team.

“So in unnie’s team, it’s Nickhun-oppa, Jo Kwon-oppa, Yonghwa-oppa, Doo Joon-oppa, and Minhyuk-oppa,” She began as she counted that team with one hand and started counting her team members with the other hand.  "Then for us, it's just Lay-oppa, Eunhyuk-oppa and Donghae-oppa?" Sulli said as Minho nodded.

“The odds aren’t good for us after the first round, but with Eunhyuk-hyung going around, he’s pretty determined to get people eliminated.”

“Oh, I see…” She said as she nodded. “But since it’s our turn to eliminate, does that mean we should move? What if they know where we are??”

"They haven't said that we should move yet, but maybe we can leave in a bit..." His voice trailed off when he suddenly thought of something.

“Wah, so bored~” Sulli began as she began making faces at the camera. Minho kept his gaze at the door near them to check if anyone was coming their way. “While we’re hiding here, have you all finished watching To the Beautiful You?” Sulli asked the camera as the camera moved up and down, signalling that the viewers have and she laughed. “Minho’s character is very cool ne? If you focus on him now, it’s as if he’s Kang Tae Joon!”

The camera focused on Minho as he looked surprised for a moment then became serious. “Yah, Goo Jae Hee, what are you talking about?”

The camera focused on Sulli once more as she laughed and gave a thumbs up. “Wah daebak! Just like Kang Tae Joon! Anyway, thank you all for supporting our drama, To the Beautiful You! You've all been so loving and supportive, and we really appreciate it! The drama would not have been successful without you!" She said as she pointed at the camera and Minho came into view, smiling and nodding.

"Please continue to support us in our activities, in our latest single ‘Why So Serious’ as well as our album ‘The Misconception’s of Me’. Please also continue supporting f(x)'s upcoming album--," Minho began as he looked at Sulli.

"...which is still to be announced but we'll be making our comeback very soon!!" Sulli said as they both laughed.

"De, and to end this is Kang Tae Joon!" He said as he raised a hand.

"And Goo Jae Hee!" She gave a peace sign and a light chuckle.

"Thank you!!!!" They both said as they waved at their viewers while laughing.

"Now, back the game!" Sulli finished as she used her hand to cover the camera.

 

"Hello? Hello? Anyone there?" You heard a familiar voice call from the walkie talkie. Sitting up, you reached for it and clicked the button, replying right away.

"Hello? Kwonnie-oppa?" You said as Minhyuk and Nichkun looked up at you. “What’s up?”

"Yah, everyone, you’re in a dangerous spot. I saw Eunyuk walking towards where you are. He might find you in a few minutes."

"Bwo?!" Minhyuk replied as Nickhun stood up and clicked his walkie talkie.

"Hyung, what do we do?" He asked as Minhyuk clicked his walkie talkie.

“Yonghwa-hyung, are you there? What’s the plan of action?”

“Okay, everyone relax." Yonghwa called in as you all nodded. “Everyone assemble at that room asap.”

"Got it, on the way now." Doo Joon replied.

“Okay, make sure none of you get caught!” Jo Kwon said as Minhyuk then looked at you.

"Are you ready?"

 

"Eunhyuk, where are you?" Donghae asked through the walkie-talkie as he stopped walking, silence filling the air as the bells stopped moving.

"Going around on the other side," Eunhyuk replied as he nodded. “Just checking if they’re there.”

"Okay. Lay, are you good?" Donghae asked as there was a distant sound of shuffling.

"Yes hyung!" Was the immediate reply as he nodded. Before walking once more, he heard someone talking, and recognizing the familiar voice, he bent over to hold the bells on his foot as he inched closer quietly.

"...Eunhyuk's near where you are right now..." Jo Kwon began as Donghae eavesdropped without being seen. He peered from where he was hiding to see Jo Kwon’s back, and his head turning left and right suspiciously in case anyone else might catch him. Donghae continued to grip the bells on his foot as he turned off his walkie talkie. He was about to move closer when you spoke up.

"Oppa, what do we do?"

 That voice!!

It was her. He finally knew where she was, and Eunhyuk was going in that direction. A million scenarios came across his mind about what could possibly happen, but he knew for sure that someone was going to get eliminated if Eunhyuk gets there while they haven’t come up with a contingency plan on how to get out. He decided to wait until Jo Kwon left before he began moving in the same direction without letting the bells on his foot make too much noise.

Don't worry yeobo, I'm coming.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two chapter update for you guys! :) Thank you for reading!