Move

On Running Man Together

 

Minho peered outside the room as Sulli stood behind him. Right when they were going to step out of the room, the countdown for the end of the round began. From there, he told Sulli to stay in the room since in the next round, they were on the defense. Now Minho was trying to strategize how they can make it out without having to meet any of the opposing team. "Oppa, are you sure we should be going out right now?" Sulli asked as she watched Minho still gazing outside with a determined demeanour.

"It's better to move before we get trapped." He said as he brought out his walkie talkie. Sulli watched as he pressed the button. With a click, the gadget crackled.

"Hyung? Hyung are you there?" He called as the walkie talkie began to have louder sounds erupting from it.

"Hm? What's up?" He heard Donghae say as Sulli talked into the walkie talkie.

"Should we move oppa?" She asked as Minho nodded. “We didn’t have enough time to get out in the last round.”

“Hm, myeolchi!” Donghae called out. “They should get out, right?”

"Yeah I’m here. Maybe it's better, find some place farther from there." Eunhyuk called as Minho suddenly covered the walkie talkie's speaker all of a sudden.

 "Oh? Oppa? What's wrong?" Sulli asked as she got surprised by his sudden reaction as he brought a finger to his lips, motioning her to be quiet as she covered with both hands instantly.

 

Donghae stopped walking as he listened to the abrupt shuffling and Sulli’s muffled voice, realizing that the two dongsaengs had covered the walkie talkie. "What's wrong??" He heard Eunhyuk ask as more shuffling sounds followed.

“Minho? Sulli? What’s going on?” He asked as he intently stared at the walkie talkie. What was going on?

“Bells.” Minho said in a low voice. "I heard bells. Hyung, someone's coming."

“What?! Leave NOW!”

A click was heard from the walkie talki, and he realized that Minho turned the gadget off. Donghae’s eyes widened as he suddenly broke into a run. “YAH! Myeolchi are you there?!”

Eunhyuk, who was also running in the direction where Minho and Sulli were also gripped his walkie talkie. "Oh no no no no no no" he muttered to himself as he clicked the button to talk into the walkie talkie. “Yeah I’m here! On the way now!”

 

“What do we do now oppa?” Sulli whispered as Minho looked at the door.

“We’ll go now. Just stay quiet first, I’ll check if the coast is clear.” He said as she nodded. Minho made his way towards the door, and opening it, saw that the surroundings were empty. He was about to signal to Sulli that it was safe when he stepped out, only to be greeted by you and Minhyuk.

"Oh!!" You all said as Minho’s eyes widened. He discreetly gave a signal to Sulli to stay where she was as he laughed. Realizing who was outside, Sulli covered as she squatted and crawled to hide where no one could see her. Amused, she was trying not to laugh at how funny it was, but only laughed soundlessly as she motioned for the camera man to hide and be quiet as well.

 

"Oppa!" You said as Minho smiled at you. You were just wandering around with Minhyuk after talking with Yonghwa when you found Minho standing outside the room.

"Hello~" He replied as you pointed towards the door.

“Hiding?” You asked as he nodded. He took this chance to cover Sulli so she wouldn’t get caught.

“Yeah, but you found me.” He said as he chuckled.

“Well.” Minhyuk began as he took a step forward. This caused Minho's defensive stance as he stepped back, eyeing Minhyuk. “We have to play this game.”

“I know.” Minho said as he nodded at both of you.

“Oppa, wait—” You began as you held onto Minhyuk’s arm but he didn’t look away from Minho. "Follow me, okay."

Watching Minhyuk’s game face and his determination, you could only nod. It was a game after all, and you decided to help your team. "Got it.” You faced Minho. “Mian, oppa.”

He only shook his head as he smiled. “Mian also. You’ll have to chase me first.” He said as he spun on his heel and broke into a run quickly down the hall.

"Let's go!!!" He said as you both began to chase Minho. Turning at the left corner, you both followed him, yet the distance between him and the two of you was increasing steadily. Minho was an athlete who was an ace in Let’s Go! Dream Team II after all, so him running a distance at his speed was quite expected. Desperate, Minhyuk fished out his walkie talkie.

"Hyung! Minho's on the run!" Minhyuk called into the walkie talkie as he began to tell him in what direction he was going in. "He's fast!!"

"Arasso I'm almost there!!" He said as Minhyuk stopped for a moment to catch his breath. Running once more after he had recovered a bit, he turned at where Minho did, only to see Yonghwa gripping his arms as he yelled at him.

"Minhyuk quick!!!!" He said as Minhyuk ran over, and when he reached over for the nametag, Minho began to move and tried pulling away from Yonghwa and away from the reach of Minhyuk.

"Andwae!!!" Minho cried as Yonghwa kept his grip, and Minhyuk tried reaching for the name tag. The timer signalling the countdown for the end of the round began and Yonghwa yelled once more.

"Quuuiiiicccckkkk!!!!!!" He said as Minho moved his back against the wall, securing the name tag away from Minhyuk's grasp.

3... 2...

Minhyuk finally got hold of the name tag, and with all his might, pulled it out before falling on his behind from the force.

1. Minho, OUT.