The Call

On Running Man Together

-Ring Ring-

"Eh?" You say as you take your phone out from your pocket while it continued to ring.

"Hae-oppa?" Minhyuk read as you pressed the green button and touched the speaker phone.

"Yeoboseyo?" You say as you suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"Unnie!!!!" A girl yelled from the speaker as you smile.

"Sulli-ah!!!!" You reply as you two started laughing.

"I missed you!!!" Sulli said as you nodded.

"I miss you too!!! How is everyone?" You asked as Sulli began to talk about how f(x) was doing.

So cute was what everyone else started thinking of as they smiled.

"Unnie I didn't get to greet you properly a while ago!!" She said as you laughed.

"Yeah!! I didn't get to talk to you also!" You replied excitedly.

"Unnie I really missed you~" Sulli started to say as you pouted.

"Nado~" You replied. "Hey! I have an idea, let's go out for lunch next week with everyone!" You suggest as she giggled.

"De unnie, that sounds great!" She said as you smile. "I'll tell Vic-umma and the rest!"

"Arasso I'll text you okay?"

"De~!"

"How come only you get to see her?" You heard someone mumble as you laughed.

"Annyeong Hyuk-oppa." You say as you heard shuffling from the phone.

"Yah my phone!!" You heard Donghae say in the background as you smiled. You knew how playful they were and this always makes you to smile.

"Annyeong~ how are you?" Eunhyuk began to say as Kwonnie took your phone.

"I'm great thank you for asking~" He said in a high pitch voice as Yonghwa and Nichkhun laughed.

"Eh----YAH!!! I wasn't talking to you!!" Eunhyuk said loudly as you laughed.

"But YEOBO.I.LOVE.YOU." Kwonnie suddenly said in a low voice as Lee Joon and Doo Joon laughed loudly.

"Yah yah you got him mad!!" They said as Jo Kwon began making very angry faces at the phone.

"Yah, Hyuk-oppa, don't be like that!" Sulli said as Minho added: "Treat hyung nicely!"

"Ehhey~" he began to say as you moved nearer to the phone.

"Annyeong yeorobun!" You suddenly say as everyone on your side said hello. Everyone on Donghae's line replied as well.

"Noona noona don't forget us! Do you remember us?" You heard two voices call faintly and laughed.

"Hello Kai and Lay!" You said as they started screaming hello.

"Annyeong noona!!!!"

"Aish. These kids. They only want to talk to her." You heard Minhyuk say as you laughed. "It's like we're not here."

"Oppa~" You said as he laughed.

"Just kidding!" He said as he gave you a peace sign.

"Yah, how's it going over there?" You heard Yunho ask as you turned around to face the phone.

"Oppa it's fun!" You said as he laughed.

"Good, good. Haven't seen you in a while so hopefully today we can talk more. Will you visit soon?"

You smiled. Yunho was like a big brother to you. "De oppa, I'll visit soon!"

"Arasso, don't just visit f(x) okay, we all miss you also."

"De~" You replied.

"Oh, dongsaengs give Donghae back his phone. Come on."

"Ehhh~" you heard Kai, Lay, Eunhyuk, Minho--even Sulli say as you laughed.

"Come on, he wants to talk to his wife, ok?" You turned red as the rest of the team in your van chuckled. You heard shuffling and then silence.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Oppa?" You said as you smiled at the all too familiar voice.

"Annyeong yeobo, are you okay there?"

"De, oppa, I'm okay." You say

"That's good." He replies and you can tell he was smiling.

"Oppa, will I see you later?" You ask all of a sudden. This caused the boys to get shy and cover their faces.

"Of course you will, yeobo. I'll find you, don't worry. I already miss you." He said softly as you turned red. Everyone began to scream from being all giddy and you could tell that from the other line Donghae was red too.

"S-so I'll s-see you l-later, ok? B-bye yeobo.." He stammered.

"D-de!" You stammered back as you both hung up.

"Wah, to be married!!" Minhyuk said as Yonghwa laughed.

"Reminds me of our own marriages, right hyung?" Nichkhun asked.

"Yeah! Wah, I feel so old..." Kwonnie said as you covered your face.

"Wah she's so red, look!" Lee Joon said as Doo Joon nodded.

"They should've talked more!" Doo Joon said as Minhyuk began to nudge you.

"Ah oppa~!!!!" You said out loud as everyone laughed.