Struggle

On Running Man Together

 

It was quite an uncomfortable situation that the two boys were caught in. Because the round had ended just a while ago, the staff ordered everyone to keep still as they prepared for the next round that was too begin in a few minutes. The staff began to place bells on the shoes of Lay as he held onto Yonghwa’s arms, determined that with the next round beginning in a bit, he won’t waste time getting someone eliminated. On the other hand, Lee Joon stood not too far away, at the same spot where he had removed Kris’ name tag.

"Joon, you have to help me." Yonghwa said as he turned around to face him and Lay just laughed.

"But~" Lee Joon said as the countdown signaling the start of the next round began.

"Yah, you're going to leave your teammate here?!" Yonghwa said as he looked at Lay. “Go easy on your hyung, okay?”

“I’ll do my best.” Lay replied as he put his game face on at the 5-count mark.

3, 2, 1... Begin!

Yonghwa began to struggle against Lay’s force as he began to reach for his name tag. As Yonghwa tried to get away, Lee Joon immediately ran over trying to hold Lay off. As Yonghwa was able to release himself from Lay’s grip, the two immediately pushed Lay back as they both ran to escape, only to be stopped by Eunhyuk.

"H-hyung!" Lay called, regaining his balance as Eunhyuk immediately went towards the two. Quickly evading the anchovy, Yonghwa stepped aside from his grasp, leaving Eunhyuk to directly attack Lee Joon as Lay followed.

"No don't pllleeeeaaassseeee!!!!!!" He yelled while trying to push off the two. Yonghwa tried to get to him and tried holding Lay off but he wasn’t successful.  Lee Joon then rested his back against the floor to keep them from getting his name tag, only to find himself laughing as Eunhyuk quickly pushed him on his side so that Lay could reach his name tag. “WAAAIT ANDWAAEEE!!!”

Lay immediately grabbed his name tag and with no time to waste, immediately ripped it off. At that point, Yonghwa backed off as the two caught their breath.

Lee Joon, OUT.

"Good job dongsaeng!!" Eunhyuk said, breathless, as he high fived Lay, who was also catching his breath. Lee Joon looked over as he signaled to Yonghwa to run. The two caught this, and noticed that Yonghwa was already running away. Eunhyuk immediately went after him and Lay was going to run when Lee Joon desperately clung to his leg.

"E-eh?! Hyung!" He said as he looked down and called out to Eunhyuk, but the two who ran off were nowhere to be found. Lee Joon then let go and resumed to laying on the floor trying to catch his breath from the great struggle.

"I can now rest in peace." He said as he outstretched his arms and closed his eyes.

"Hyung! Mianhe!!" Lay said as he bowed towards him and left.

 

Lee Joon, OUT.

"Oh? Joonie-oppa?!" You say as you all listened to the announcer. Both Minhyuk and Nichkhun showed priceless faces as they gasped in astonishment. The walkie talkie began to crackle as you picked it up.

"Sorry, I got eliminated." You heard Lee Joon say.

"Gwenchana oppa! You did great!" You say.

You heard him laugh heartily. “Thanks princess.”

 

"She said I did good." Lee Joon said as he kept his grin and he looked at the camera while getting up. He began to walk away from the game to where the eliminated members were and kept his grin. "She's so cute."

"Yah get out already." Doo Joon spoke up from the walkie talkie as Lee Joon immediately frowned.

“YAH arasso arasso. YOU BETTER NOT GET ELIMINATED. ARASSO!?" He said as he heard Doo Joon’s laugh.

“Yeah, yeah.” Was all he replied as Lee Joon began muttering names at him such as arrogant and killjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A-annyeong hyung~" Lee Joon said nervously upon entering the room as Yunho stood up, pretending to look mad as he started to crack his knuckles. Lee Joon tried to laugh as he raised his hands in defense. As Yunho approached and grabbed his shirt while looking at him angrily, he began to sputter his last words. “Hyung… hyung wait…HYUNG I'M SORRYYY!!!"Lee Joon immediately closed his eyes, waiting for what Yunho was going to give him when all he heard was his laugh.

"Just kidding." Yunho said as he ruffled his hair and laughed alongside Kris. Lee Joon looked surprised and just laughed nervously in reply as he took a deep breath.

“No wonder he acts also.” He said under his breath as they all just began to talk about what was going on in the game.