Meeting the Team

On Running Man Together

Unfortunately, both of you weren’t in the same teams in the Running Man Idol vs Idol special. While you were in one team consisting of C.N.Blue’s Yonghwa and Minhyuk, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon, 2AM's Jo Kwon, Beast’s Doo Joon and 2PM’s Nichkhun, Donghae was in the opposing the team, consisting of DBSK’s Yunho, Super Junior’s Eunhyuk, SHINee’s Minho, EXO’s Kai and Lay, and f(x)’s Sulli.

After introducing each member of the team, the PD began to discuss the mechanics, wherein the girls will be the queens, and the rest of the team will be their knights. If the queens’ nametags are ripped off, the whole team gets eliminated. At that point, when the PD asked if you were ready, everyone cheered, while you laughed, trying to hide how nervous you are. You could've hidden it from them all, except one person sensed that you weren't that excited with the game.

As you and your team were on the way to the van to change venues, someone called out to you.

"Yeobo!" You turned around and saw Donghae running towards you.

"O-oppa!" You called as you noticed a camera man behind him. Right, this was also for the We Got Married special. "Wae?" You asked as he stopped in front of you.

He turned a bit pink as he smiled and shyly scratched the back of his head. "I saw how nervous you looked a while ago."

"O-oh, yeah I am..." You say as you smile. "But I'll do my best! I may not be the most athletic in the group, but I won't give up without trying!!" You say as you pump your fist in the air.

He chuckled and ruffled your hair. "I guess I don't have to be that worried..." He softly said as you looked back at him.

"Hm? You said something??" You ask but his cheeks flushed a light of pink and he just shook his head.

"No matter what happens, I'll still protect you." Was all he said as you became flushed and just watched him smile at you.

"But oppa, y-you're in the opposing team--" you began but he just laughed.

"True, but I won't sit still if someone tries to touch my wife."

Before you could react someone began to yell.

"Hyung! Hyung let's go!!"

"All right Minho-ah, I'll be there!!" Donghae replied while you stood there, still surprised with what he had said earlier.

"I'll go on ahead." He said to you as you nodded and he patted your head. "See you later."

You nod again in reply, still befuddled by what he had said.

"Hey, let's go!" You heard someone call from behind as you turn around to face Minhyuk from C.N.Blue.

"Ah, sorry Minhyuk-ssi!" You reply as he shook his head and smiled.

"No problem," he replied as he gestured to the van. "Let's go?"

You nod and as you start walking he asks: "how old are you by the way?"

"Me? 21." You answer as you smile and he nods. "You?"

"21 also." He said as he grinned. "June."

"Oh? I was born on December." You reply as he laughed.

"That makes me older than you!"

"By a few months--it's not that big of a difference."

"Still, I'm older than you, which means you're supposed to call me 'oppa' okay?"

You turned a bit red. "E-ehh??"

"So it's Minhyuk-oppa, okay?" He said as he opened the door and gestured to go inside the van.

"Eh? She's younger than you Minhyuk?" Yonghwa said after you said hello to everyone.

"Yeah! I'm not the youngest here!" He said excitedly as you moved to sit inside and Minhyuk came in to sit beside you.

"Then you'll have to call the rest of us 'oppa' okay?" Yonghwa said from the passenger seat as he turned around. "Wait, do you know all of us?"

"Yes!" You say with confidence as you smiled brightly. "You're Yonghwa-oppa from C.N.Blue!"

"Yep! It's nice to meet you." He said as he smiled.

"Then you're Nichkhun-oppa!" You said as you tapped the shoulder of the one who was about to drive."

"Mmhmm, nice to meet you!" He replied as he turned to smile at you.

"Then you're Minhyuk-oppa from C.N.Blue."

"That's right!" He said, beaming at you.

"What about me!? Me?!" You turned to the back and you laughed.

"Of course, you're MBLAQ's Lee Joon-oppa." You reply as he pumped his fist.

"Assa!!! But you can call me Joonie-oppa."

"De, arasso." You said as you both gave a slight bow.

"I bet you don't know my name." You turned to the one beside Lee Joon and you smiled.

"Doo Joon-oppa of course I know you! I also listen to Beast." You say as he smiled.

"It's nice to meet you." He replied as you looked at the last one of them all.

"KWONNIE-OPPA!!!" You said aloud as the two of you started screaming and fangirling.

"YAH!!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!!" He said aloud as well as you laughed.

"Wah, like sisters..." Lee Joon commented as you began to leave, following behind the other team's van.

This was going to be a looong ride.