twenty four

Two Faced Freak
Their relationship couldn't get any better. They've got supportive friends and family around them. They couldn't ask for more. For a long but wonderful year, they stayed together even with tiny fights and arguments at times, those things strengthen their relationship. And it amazed everyone, it made everyone envy them but still everyone was happy for them.
 
Amber got the chance to work with the Lee Industries a few times. Actually, they even wanted to hire her as their permanent artist but she kept refusing their offer. She said because she didn't want to work with Jinki but the truth was she knew she'd have to leave that country sooner or later and she didn't want to get too attached to a job.
 
When Jinki graduated he became much busier but he never failed to make time for Amber. His dad didn't even mind it whenever Amber gave him surprise visits. He also didn't mind whenever Jinki secretly escaped from work to see Amber and to go on dates with her.
 
Their friends were always around. Jonghyun was the most supportive one. He would always set up a dinner date for them whenever he knew that the two had not seen each for a week or so (or whenever Amber came to him because she was bored and she wanted a company and with that, Jonghyun knew that she was missing Jinki).
 
Everything seemed alright for a year, but some nice things have their ends.
 
"Jinki..." Amber murmured his name as soon as they reached the company's rooftop.
"Are you breaking up with me?" He hoped not.
"No," Amber lightly smiled.
"Not exactly..." She added.
"What do you mean?" The longer they stayed there, the scarier he was getting.
 
"A whole year with you has been the best year for me. I was able to have my boyfriend as my tutor, I get to see my boyfriend graduate, to see my boyfriend work for real, I even had the chance to work with my boyfriend. It's been a big year." Amber kept smiling as she recalled every tiny details that had passed.
"Get to the point, please." Jinki's heartbeat was becoming a bit faster. His nerves was eating him alive.
 
"What if... What if it's my time to leave?" Amber asked as she gazed at him that surprised him a little bit.
"I'll... I'll s-stop you." He replied with a shaking voice.
"What if I don't want you to?" Amber tried her best not to cry. She's becoming weaker and weaker each day because of him and she doesn't even mind. In fact, she loves it that he's making her feel weak, she loves him.
"Then I'll just have to come with you." Jinki stated that made Amber's tear fall.
"That's ridiculous, Jinki. A lot more ridiculous than your double identity." She tried to joke.
"I'm not kidding. I don't have time for jokes Amber. I'll come with you." He pulled her and embraced her tightly and it just made her cry harder.
 
They spent the night together in Amber's apartment. Jinri had been sleeping over at Soojung's for a while since the day she heard that terrible news from Amber. She was mad at Amber for the fact that she's leaving. Jinki wasn't mad. Why would he get mad? But he was determined about his decision, that he'd come with her. That if she ever escapes from him, no, he wouldn't let that happen.
 
"How many days left?" Jinki was lying on the sofa playing with a pillow cushion.
"I'm not gonna tell you." Amber smirked as she organized the stuffs in the living room.
"It doesn't matter. I'm gonna figure it out anyway." He pulled the back of her shirt with force that made her sit on the edge of the sofa. She heaved a sigh. 
"I don't know who's worse: Jinri or you." She placed the pillow cushion on his face.
 
She honestly didn't want to see his face. She's leaving soon and it'd be harder for her to leave when he's always around. Every time she saw his face, she felt like crying. She didn't get too attached to a certain job but she got too attached to some people, especially to him.
 
He grabbed her hands and caressed it. She bit her lower lip before she bent down and wrapped her arms around his neck. He her back cos he honestly didn't know what to do.
 
"Why don't you go to the bedroom and sleep? I'll just finish up some things here." Amber pulled him up from the sofa and pushed him to the bedroom.
 
He lied down on her bed. He wanted to know how her bed felt like, how her pillow smelled like though it wasn't the first time he lied down there. He has always been familiar of her smell and he never got tired of it. And he wouldn't get tired of it. She just needed to stay.
 
"That's my bed..." Amber pouted as soon as she returned in the room.
"I can't sleep on Jinri's bed." He lied.
"Okay... Then I'll sleep on Jinri's bed." Amber said but Jinki grabbed the back of her shirt again and so she fell on her bed.
 
"Stop doing that." She exclaimed but he pulled her down again and she ended up lying next to him.
"Now, I can sleep." He closed his eyes and pulled her closer to him. She sighed before she laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes as well.
 
Jinki got a hard time sleeping. He was afraid to fall asleep thinking that the next day, when he wakes up she wouldn't be there anymore, that she might vanish. He would open his eyes every once in a while checking if she was still there. He continued doing that for almost 5 hours before he finally fell asleep.
 
=^.^=
 
short second to the last chapter. I'm sorry. It's really coming near....
 
but have you guys seen SHINee new PV for Breaking News? OMGosh! There's too much Onew!!! I just love it! Am I the only one who thought that his dancing looked good there and all the hip thingy? hahaha. hope not.
 
xdorkyx
x