four

Two Faced Freak

 

Amber got home and Jinri was there with Soojung. Soojung was sleeping over that night. The two younger girls were talking about boys and just like any normal girl, Amber joined in. She wasn't the type who talks, she's more of the type who listens and only interrupts when she got something to say about that guy or those guys. The girls were talking about Sungmin and how adorable he was. Amber was quiet. She couldn't say anything about the guys she actually knows personally. She's friends with Sungmin and most of the guys that the younger girls were talking about. And for her, that's just it. She's friends with them and it wouldn't cross that. Maybe, few, she actually fancied but just a tiny crush that never really lasted long.
 
Minho was different though. They said it was mutual but neither of them really said anything about how they truly felt for each other so that's why nothing was confirmed. But she honestly preferred just being his friend cos both Jinri and Soojung kinda have a crush on Minho too. They have a crush on all the cute guys that are nice to them.
 
"What about Onew?" Soojung asked with a giggle.
"Not bad but... He's too smart for me." Jinri said jokingly.
"Too nerdy for me but he is the cutest nerd out there." Soojung stated with a thinking face. Then they looked at Amber oddly.
"What? No." Amber shortly answered forming an X sign with her arms. He wasn't her type in other words.
 
The three dressed in uniformed pajamas. Jinri and Soojung were able to make Amber wear a pink pajama then they played truth or dare. It was just mostly dare since telling the truth was another thing. And as soon as they lied down on their beds they started talking about boys again, but it wasn't about the boys they like but just a certain boy.
 
"We saw Jonghyun earlier." Soojung said and looked at Amber.
"Was the girl really pretty?" Amber asked curiously.
"Yeah, I guess..." Jinri answered.
"He said he'll invite her out again." Amber uttered that surprised the other two.
"Wow. That's great." Jinri commented. She was happy for Jonghyun. The three of them were.
"I still don't get it why my sister broke up with him." Soojung wondered and so did Amber and Jinri.
 
The next day Onew had spread the word to his class and other random classes that he knew. Not the one about Jonghyun but about the project of their company. He also asked some people to create some banners and so later that day they were plastered everywhere. He had talked to the head master about it and there was no problem. He personally told Kibum about it in case he was interested and maybe Kibum could tell his friends about it. 
 
"Amber, you like drawing things, right?" Jonghyun asked the most obvious thing.
"No, Jonghyun. I'm majoring in arts because I don't have nothing else to do even if I'm not good at it." Amber jokingly responded and Jinri laughed.
"Have you seen the school bulletin? They're having a contest for the students here." Jonghyun started pulling up a flyer that Jinki gave him that morning then he showed it to Amber.
"It's from that big company, Lee Industries, near our apartment. The winner gets a certain amount of money." Jonghyun knew that Amber was in need of money. She spent her allowance buying new hats and pants even if she already had tons of them.
 
"Kibum's joining too." Jonghyun added.
"If I have time, I'll try."
"Keep the brochure then." Jonghyun left the two girls.
 
Jinri grabbed the flyer from Amber's hands and looked at it. They read it together. They are in need of a logo for their new product that will come out in few months. The prize was 500$ and Amber honestly thought it was too big of a prize for a design contest as small as that. But she'd be quite busy that week and the week after. She didn't even have any idea what to draw. Her mind was blocked and it was a huge problem for her.
Soojung was with Onew. He was helping her with her math. He was sort of her tutor except he doesn't really get paid since she's a good friend.
 
"I get it now. Why is it that when the professor explains it, I don't understand a thing coming out from his mouth?" Soojung put down her pen.
"If you only really cared about math... But you don't so don't blame it on your professor." Onew lightly hut her head.
 
"I haven't seen the Jinki for a while." Soojung changed the topic.
"Oh, you've seen Jinki." Onew raised his eyebrows.
"Can I come and visit you in your office sometimes?" She sweetly asked.
"Everyone's welcome there but you're the first to ask. And I'd be honor to have you as my guest." Onew bowed at her a little like she was a sort of royalty or something.
"It's cause only few knows." Soojung put her things in her bag.
"And you're the only girl that knows about it." Onew added with a smile.
"It's because I'm special." She flipped her hair with a sinister smile.
"You are." Onew agreed.
 
Soojung was someone that he didn't expect to be friends with. He thought that she was a hard and rude girl when he first saw her, but when he got to know her better, she was one of the sweetest person he had ever met. Soojung, though, has a secret crush on Jinki, but not for his wealth. He was just cool and mysterious. She met Jinki 8 years ago, when Onew didn't exist yet. It was just Lee Jinki. He was at his freshman year in high school and she was only 12. For 4 years, he was just a neighborhood friend. He was also a tutor where he actually got paid. But when she stepped in high school and on his sophomore year in college, everything changed.
 
One day, on her way to school, Soojung stopped in front of Jinki's house. She was going to ask him if he could help her revise for an exam coming that week. She knew what time he leaves the house and so she just waited in front of the gate. Then, after a minute or so, the big gate opened. A black car came out and she just stared at it as it got out. But it wasn't the unfamiliar car that had taken her attention, it was the one who was driving it. The face seemed familiar but at the same time it wasn't. Then the guy looked at her and there it hit her. It was Jinki. But he ignored her and continued driving.
 
She never asked him about it. She wanted it to be him who would tell her without her asking. It wasn't long when she bumped with him in the street after she skipped classes one afternoon. He was smirking as he stared at her with his fierce but mesmerizing eyes. And she just stared back at him not sure if she was really seeing the same person she knew. He seemed different. And that difference she was seeing made her fancy him. And she have decided that she has a huge crush Jinki and Onew is her good friend.
 
=^.^=
 
longer chapters, shorter story.
I had to adjust the chapters to make them longer.
I ship Onew and Krystal. I ship Onew and Sulli. I ship Onew and Vic. I ship Onew and Amber. But I don't ship Onew and Luna. I honestly don't know why. Doesn't mean I hate Luna. I just don't ship them.
 
xdorkyx
x