eighteen

Two Faced Freak
Jinki tried his best not to be visible to Amber's eyes. He hid from her. He felt like the more that Amber sees him, the more she'd hate him. But he misses her.
 
And she misses him too. She didn't want to see him because seeing his face would make her angry, but not seeing him was making her feel like crying. Amber couldn't tell which is which. She was suffering in both ways and she hated him for making her feel that way. He was hating himself too. He shouldn't have lied in the first place. He shouldn't have liked her in the first place.
 
"Lee Jinki, are you feeling better now? Cos I've been waiting for you." Minho sat next to him in the corner of the library.
"Go ahead, Minho. Just hit me, punch me on the face. I deserve it." Jinki put down the book he was reading and faced Minho.
"You can be so funny at times, you know that?" Minho laughed.
"I can't do that to you. Well, actually, I can, but I won't. That's not my job. That's Amber's job." Minho was punching him emotionally, hurting him in the inside to let him know how much Amber was hurting because of him.
"If she doesn't forgive me, I'll leave this country." Jinki was actually reading a book on England. He was thinking about what his father told him. Minho didn't get what he was talking about.
 
"Have you even tried talking to her and apologize?"
"I'm scared... I'm scared to see her face, but it's even scarier to think that she'd hate me forever." Jinki sighed.
"Then you need to talk to her. She's not hurting because you lied to her. She's hurting because she likes you. And I know you like her too." Minho didn't want them to be together in the end, but he knew he couldn't force Amber to like him again. He believed that it's supposed to be Jinki and Amber.
 
"Don't you like her too, Minho?" Jinki asked him.
"We all know I do. But she doesn't like me anymore. I don't think it's right to push myself to her."
"So now, you're pushing me to her?"
"I'd push anyone to her, anyone that I know will love her truly. But most importantly, I'd push the one she really wants, the one she really likes."
 
Jinki knew that sooner or later, he had to talk to her. He had to tell her his side of the story though it doesn't exist. But he had to tell her something. Like how much he likes her, how deep he has fallen for her, how he really meant to kiss her that night.
 
He asked her friends where he could find her. He was determined to tell her everything. They said she was in the shopping district. They said she had been going there for the last couple of days, alone. He drove his way there. It was a bit hard to find her because the street was crowded, and it was getting dark. But he didn't give up. He couldn't, he wouldn't and he shouldn't give up. He needed to show her how much he really likes her. He even missed out work that day just to find her.
 
At around 8, he finally saw her. She was on her way to the bus stop. So he stopped the car, ran to her and blocked her way.
 
"Amber, can we talk?"
"I'm busy." She walked passed him but he kept catching up.
"No, you're not. Come with me." He grabbed her arms but she pulled away.
"I don't wanna go with you." She walked away but he pulled her arms again.
 
"Don't be like this, Amber."
"Like what? Huh? I didn't do anything wrong!" Amber had never been that mad before.
"Then come with me and let me explain." He pulled her to his car. He opened the door for her but she just refused to get in.
"Do you want me to push you in?" Jinki tapped his feet as he waited for her to get in. She had no choice but to do what he wanted.
 
He drove her to somewhere far, outside Seoul. They needed to be alone. And bringing her to a far place would stop her from escaping from him.
 
"If you got nothing to say then bring me back home." Amber rolled down her window. She'd look anywhere, just not to look at him.
"I've got no time for this, On— Jinki. Let's just go back to Seoul. Jinri's probably worried about me. We're supposed to have dinner with Soojung. Then I have to finish up some stuffs. I—" 
"If you just shut up and let me speak." Jinki cut her off.
 
"Amber, I don't know what to tell you. I honestly have no great reason why I did such a stupid thing. I'm just sorry." Jinki started.
"Well, sometimes saying sorry is just not enough." Amber rolled her eyes.
"I know that. In fact that's not what I brought you here for."
"Then why did y—"
"Shut up." He ordered and she bit her lower lip.
 
"Amber, I... I like you. A lot. And honestly, I've never liked anyone as much as this before." She already knew that but the way he said it still surprised her.
"Onew or Jinki, I fell for you... Really hard but it didn't hurt. Falling for you felt good." She was looking away. She didn't want to believe him but he sounded so sincere that even if she was so mad at him, she couldn't help but like him even more.
 
"When I kissed you that night, it wasn't just for the things you were saying but also because I was ready to confess. But you ran off and it scared me." Amber was just getting more and more convinced by his words. She was falling for his words.
 
"I'd like to ask you out on a date to prove how sorry I am and how much I like you." He looked at her and waited for what she has to say.
"Depends on who's asking." She uttered as she stared at her phone.
"The real me, not the college student, not the office guy, but the me that likes you." Jinki grinned hoping that she'd smile too. And she did just before she finally looked at him.
 
"Does that mean yes?"
"It means I'm giving you a chance and we'll see after our date." Amber said.
"Excuse me for a sec." Jinki got off his car. He screamed his heart out and jumped up and down.
 
Amber chuckled. She couldn't help it. She'd rather see him smile than regret everything in the end. Maybe, he did wrong. Maybe, he was an idiot, but she likes even that part of him. Even the wrongest part of him, the worst part of him. She just came to like him as a whole.
 
"I'll take you home now." He got in his car again and grinned like a little child. 
 
=^.^=
 
Told you the drama will end soon. hahaha.
Wait for the next chapter okay?
 
Oh, I'm planning to write a new fanfic. Guess who's the man? haha. Of course, it's our Onew! haha. And guess who the lucky ladies are? Ladies... there will be two ladies. Krystal and Sulli!!!
But I still don't know who'll end up with Onew. So yes, I'm here to ask for every reader's opinion. So if you notice this announcement in bold, please do reply if you can. I'll really appreciate it. :)
 
xdorkyx
x