three.

Two Faced Freak

 

As he parked his car, he saw Amber passing by. Luckily, it was dark  and his windows were tinted so she probably didn't notice him inside the car. He messed up his hair and put on his glasses. He didn't want her to see him look clean and cool. He lightly got off and locked the car before he walked behind Amber. He was planning to surprise her in a really surprising kind of way, but he tripped over his feet so Amber noticed her.

"Oh, it's just you. How was work?" Amber asked laughing at his position on the ground.

 

"Good. What do you want from me?" He stood up and dust off his pants.

"Where do you work? What's your job?" Amber curiously asked as they walked up the stairs.

"I'll never tell you. So what do you want from me?" He repeated his question.

"Correct my essay's grammar before I pass it tomorrow.... And teach me history... And explain a math equation... And make me dinner if you actually pity me." Amber smiled, the same as Jonghyun's dinosaur smile.

"I'll help you with the first 3 things but the last one... I'll think about it." He grabbed his apartment key and opened the door.

 

They went straight to the kitchen and there they did the corrections while Onew started making dinner.

 

"Read it aloud and I'll stop you when you make a mistake.

"Aloud? That's embarrassing." Amber refused.

"Come on, Amber. It's just the two of us here. It's not like you'll read it in front of millions of people." Onew had his puppy- like eyes on.

 

Amber started reading her essay with a pencil in her hand. Onew just listened to her and only stopped her once he heard something that wasn't right. And it was quite a lot of times. He just shook his head and chuckled at all the mistakes that Amber made. She was actually a brainy person like him, but since she wasn't in her motherland, it was a bit complicated for her.

 

"You've been living here for five years and you still make a mistake like that?" Onew snorted and Amber pouted.

"Let's start with history." Onew stated turning off the stove.

"Can't we eat first? I'm a little hungry." Amber rubbed her tummy.

 

They had dinner and talked about the korean history. Onew didn't want to waste too much time and he wanted to lie down early that night. Amber wasn't paying Onew for helping her so in exchange of the help, she washed the dishes.

"The math equation?" Onew sat on the sofa and gazed up at Amber.

"I was kidding about that part. I'm a math genius, why would I ask you that kind of thing?" Amber sat down as well with a tiny chuckle.

"So why are you still here?" Onew squinted.

"I like your flat." She stood up and went to the balcony and Onew followed her.

"Really? Well, why don't you live here and replace Jonghyun?" Onew jokingly suggested.

 

"Onew, you already want to live in with Amber when you haven't even asked her out yet." Jonghyun heard what Jinki said as he entered the apartment. He joined the two in the balcony.

"How was the date?" Onew and Amber asked in unison.

"Pretty girl... I invited her on another date this weekend." Jonghyun proudly asked since he doesn't usually go on a date with the same girl twice.

"What's her name?" Onew inquired.

"Where did you meet her?" Amber added a question.

"Sekyung, her name is Sekyung. I met her at a street concert." Jonghyun tried to recall her face. And it was stuck in his mind.

 

"I'm going. Thanks for the help, Onew. I'll see you two tomorrow." Amber put her notes in her backpack and went off.

 

The two remained in the balcony in silence. Onew took off his glasses and looked up at the stars. There were a lot that night. Luckily. Jonghyun was delighted to see those stars as well. He could picture Sekyung surrounded by those stars.

 

"I really hope it'd work out with that new girl." Jinki patted Jonghyun's shoulder.

"I hope so, too." Jonghyun smiled at the older boy.

 

A year ago, Jonghyun's heart crashed after a 2 year long relationship got over. The girl broke up with him and he loved her vey much. After the break up, he spent his time going out on dates with the girls he barely knew. He didn't want to have any commitment with anyone of them no matter how pretty and nice they were. But this new girl, he felt different about her. She was someone he had been looking for in that one long year without any real relationship. He felt like they've got a lot in common and it isn't just music. He hoped that she was feeling the same way too cos he didn't want to be a one sided feeling.

 

=^.^=

 

realized how short the chapters are. haha

It doesn't matter.

hope you're enjoying the story

 

xdorkyx

x