two

Two Faced Freak

 

2 Amber went to the small cafe close to uni and had her breakfast there with her buddies. She was the only girl among them but no one could really tell since she dressed like them. Then when she entered the campus, she went to her girl friends where she actually belonged as well. She was a really flexible person. She was very neutral too. That's why everyone adores her.
 
"I'll probably get home late tonight." Jinri informed her.
"No worries. I'll eat at Jjong's." Amber patted Jinri's head.
"A date?" Jinri looked at her oddly.
"I love Jonghyun and all but not in that way. I'll go there to see Onew." Amber laughed.
"A date with Onew?" Jinri was teasing her.
"Ah, Choi Jinri... Stop hanging out with Jonghyun." Amber knew that Jinri got that from Jonghyun. Onew told her about Jonghyun's tiny joke.
 
Amber sent her to her first class covering so she would stop teasing her.
 
"Tell Onew I said hi and that I'm happy for you two!" Jinri shouted as Amber walked away.
 
When Amber reached her first class, she sat next to Kibum, her best buddy in class and a really great friend even outside the campus. She wouldn't have survived the first two years of college without his help and comfort. When lunch break came, they met up with Jonghyun and Jinri in the cafeteria. The two enjoys each other's company too much. And what's worse was that Jonghyun was telling Jinri the silliest things and he's actually affecting her way of thinking.
 
"Hey, Kim Jonghyun. Get away from Jinri." Amber pulled Jinri away and wrapped her head in her arms.
"Jonghyun, you should tape your dirty mouth." Kibum said as he sat next to Jonghyun.
"Where's Onew?" Kibum asked looking at Jonghyun.
"He has no afternoon classes today. He went to work." Jonghyun patted Kibum's head.
"He'll be home early, right?" Amber made sure cos she wouldn't want to go in their empty apartment.
"Yes, Amber. And you'll have him all to yourself." Jonghyun continuously raised his eyebrows and Amber just covered her while Jinri and Kibum laughed at her.
 
Soon, Taemin and Minho came with Soojung. They joined the rest of them and had a fun lunch with them.
 
Jinki sat at the table. He was the first one to arrive at the meeting and so he reviewed his own report first making sure he didn't make any mistake. In ten minutes, everyone was there. He looked around. They were the people he usually sees every time. Old people, as old as his dad. He was the youngest among them but there were also 2 or 3 that were only 5 years older than him. His dad was at the opposite end of the table. He was smiling at Jinki most likely thankful he wasn't late. They listened to the report for their upcoming project.
 
"Excuse me, if I may interrupt." Jinki raised his hand. His father smirked. He loved it whenever his son does that.
"If we want to attract adolescence for this project, why don't we make a sort of competition for them. I mean, we're searching for a new logo for this. Maybe we can make an art contest." He stopped and looked at everyone's face expression.
"I'm sure we have to give the winner something." One said.
"A little amount of money wouldn't hurt. This project seems great. It actually interests me now so I think it'll be a hit to people with the same age as me." He explained.
"If it'll be a hit, why should we do the contest?" Another one asked.
"Promotion. If you don't want it to be a big competition, maybe we can just have the contest in my campus. That's a start." He smiled and so did his father.
 
They discussed it first for a few minutes before confirming their new project with Jinki's tiny suggestion.
 
"You never stop amazing me, son." Jinki's dad his back as they walked out of the room.
"You'll collaborate with Mr. Choi, okay? You should start talking to him now." He pushed Jinki to Mr. Choi's office.
"I will, dad." Jinki grinned. He knocked on the door.
"Come in, Mr. Lee."
"Ah, Siwon, stop calling me that. You're embarrassing me." He sat on an empty chair.
"Let's discuss everything tomorrow?" Siwon raises his left eyebrow.
"Yeah, and I'll start spreading the word tomorrow too." Jinki played with everything on Siwon's table.
"Stop being a kid and go to your own office." Siwon laughed and pushed his hand away from his table.
"See you around, Siwon."
"Whatever, Jinki."
 
=^.^=
 
 
2nd chapter is up. Updating from my phone is harder than I thourght.
happy 5th year in kpop to me ang HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUPPY JJONG!!!!
 
xdorky
x