one.

Two Faced Freak

 

 
"I'm going." Jinki closed the door behind him. He got on his new model black Mercedes car and drove away. After 5 minutes, he reached his destination. He parked his car and walked up a set of stairs before he reached the rooftop flat/ his second home. He grabbed his key in his left pocket and opened the door. His flatmate was preparing his things for uni when he entered, but they just ignored each other. Jinki went to the bathroom. He messed up his gelled up hair and brushed it down making him look like a mushroom head. He reached in his pocket for his reading glasses and put them on. Then he loosen up a button of his checked polo shirt. When he got out the bathroom, his flatmate was already gone and it was his time to leave as well. He grabbed his bike just beside his car. He pedaled his way to uni smiling at everyone that passed by him and greeting the people he knew but mostly the aged. When he got to uni he went straight to his first class and chatted with his friends. During lunch time and vacant periods, he hung out with his friends outside his class. But he never talked much with them instead he had a book in his hand or his phone. He wasn't the type who socializes a lot but he's capable. Then he had some more classes in the afternoon.
 
He rarely goes out with his friends after school because he has a job. But before going to his workplace, he went back to the flat to fix his looks—he gelled up his hair, he took of his glasses, he buttoned up his shirt. He then took his car and drove to his so called office. There were a lot of vacant parking spots but he preferred parking his car close to the exit where he usually passes through. When he went up to his office, there were a lot of paper works on his table. He sat down and started working. He wanted to rush everything up so he could go home early and he could rest. When he got finished, few people were left in the company, most of them were the guards and the cleaners. He said goodbye to them and he went home.
 
"I'm home." He exclaimed as he took of his shoes and switched to his slippers. He went straight to the kitchen and had dinner with his parents. His mom asked him how uni was but his father instantly changed their topic to work. He washed the dishes before he took a hot shower. He put on his pajamas and immediately went to bed.
 
That's how his normal days are.  Sometimes it varies but most of the time it's like that. He had to live that way since it was the path he chose. He created that peculiar but interesting path and he had to live with this for a little bit longer. He was living in two different worlds. He was living as two different people, but he was living the life he wanted.
 
"Don't forget about the meeting." His dad reminded him as he stood up from his seat after breakfast.
"I'll make it on time, dad. Don't worry."  He smirked and grabbed his car key.
"Take care, honey." His mom said and waved at him and he happily waved back at her. 
 
He arrived at his apartment. His flatmate was still having breakfast probably because he was busy having his early morning group messages with his friends. Jinki sat at the table next to him.
 
"You're early..." Jonghyun put down his phone and glanced at Jinki but Jinki just smiled and took a sip from Jonghyun's coffee.
"Your share on the rent. I need it." Jonghyun uttered and took away his cup of coffee.
"Here...  You're not gonna use it for your date later, right?" Jinki mockingly asked.
"I'm not that kind of person." Jonghyun defended before he finished his coffee.
"You've done it once." Jinki smirked.
"Ah, Lee Jinki!"
"Ha-ha I'll go ahead... Oh, I'll be sleeping over tonight." He put on his nerd glasses.
"Good. Amber's coming tonight." Jonghyun stood up and brought his cup to the sink.
"I told you to stop bringing your girls here." Jinki wouldn't stop teasing him.
"She's not one of my girls... And FYI she's coming here not for me but for you. She needs your brain." Jonghyun hit Jinki's head lightly.
"She's in love with your brain." Jonghyun joined Jinki's mocking game.
"That's, that's great." Jinki walked to the door to put on his sneakers.
"Don't you fancy her?" Jonghyun raised his eyebrows and Jinki glared at him.
"Still not done with that joke, Kim Jonghyun?" Jinki opened the door and found a younger boy in front of him.
 
"What are you talking about? Jinki and his love for Amber?" Taemin passed by Jinki and walked toward Jonghyun.
"You're into his jokes too? Pathetic. I'm really going. See you at uni."
"Can I borrow your car for my date?" Jonghyun shouted before he could close the door.
"No, never! Buy your own!" Jinki slammed the door.
 
=^.^=
 
chapter one is up!!! Just a short introduction of out "leading man". Haha. 
There will be a lot of name changing.  What I'm trying to say is sometimes you'll the name Jinki and sometimes you'll see the name Onew. Don't be confused. They're the same person(as if you people don't know haha)
wait for the next :)
 
xdorky
x