twenty five.

Two Faced Freak
Jinki opened his eyes and found himself alone on the bed. So he immediately got up. 
 
"Amber?! Amber?!" He kept shouting her name as he went out of the room. 
"Amber?!" He was getting scared that she might have left already.
 
"What is it, Jinki?" Amber came out of the kitchen and Jinki just rushed to her and embraced her really tightly.
"I thought you already left me!" He muttered as he buried his face on her short hair.
"Don't leave me like that again!" He exclaimed.
"I... I was just preparing breakfast..." Amber's voice was trembling.
 
The way he hugged her made her understand how afraid he was to lose her. And he was just making her afraid too. Leaving everyone was worse than she thought it would be. She knew it wouldn't be that easy but she didn't expect it to be that hard either.
 
 
........
 
 
"I know you guys know when she's leaving so tell me." He kept bugging everyone. And he had no plan to stop unless someone tells him what he wanted to know.
"Jinri, come on. You're the first one to know." Jinki turned to the depressed Jinri but she wouldn't answer. Soojung hugged her and glared at Jinki.
"Ask someone else, Jinki."
"But she knows!" Jinki was desperate.
 
"If we tell you, what will you do?!" Jonghyun pulled him away from the two girls. He was scaring them.
"I'll book the same flight and I'll come with her." Jinki answered that made everyone look at him.
"That's ridiculous, Jinki." Jonghyun furrowed his forehead.
"You're making it hard for everyone." Minho added.
 
"I don't get you guys." Jinki turned his back to everyone.
"Jinki, if you leave, it'll affect all of us." Taemin put his hand on the older boy's shoulder.
"H—? Wha—? The fact that Amber is leaving wouldn't affect you? Is that it?" Jinki turned to them again.
"Of course, it'll affect us. Don't be an idiot, Jinki!" Kibum was losing his patience.
"Well, I know it's affecting you guys big time, but how much do you think it's affecting me? Huh? Leaving with her is the only choice I got if she doesn't want me or us to stop her." Jinki was slowly making sense.
 
"I love her... So much..." He uttered that hit everyone really hard. Everyone was aware of that but it was the way he said it that hit them. He sounded so sincere and desperate at the same time. It was the first time they heard him say such big words with so much emotions.
"She changed my life. I wouldn't be who I am now if it wasn't for her. I would have stayed as the guy who had two identities and who wasn't being real." He  paused and sighed.
"She means a lot to me... More than how you guys could imagine..." Jinki sat down and covered his face with both of his palms.
"So please... Please tell me." He pleaded.
 
.......
 
"What?! No, Jinki. I wouldn't let you." That was what his mom's reaction when he told her about his plans.
"Dad?" He turned to his father.
"Don't even think about it." But his mom just kept interrupting.
"I want to know what dad thinks, mom."
"Do you really want to, son?" His father asked him.
"Yes, dad. I'm not even asking for your opinion. I'll go even if you don't want me to." Jinki was really determined.
 
"Don't be like this, Jinki." His mother held his hand.
"Mom, dad... If you want, I can take a business course there. Maybe we can even expand our business in America. Doesn't that sound great?" Jinki got everything planned. He knew with his ideas, his father would be happy but his mom was different. But he knew once he convinced his dad, he'd convince his mom too with the help of his dad.
 
"He's all grown up now." His father said to his mother.
"What does that mean? He's still our only child!"
"It's not like he'll be gone forever. Right, Jinki?" His dad gazed at him and he nodded.
"I'll come back for you, mom." He tightly held his mother's hands that had been holding onto his for a while.
"Can't you stay for me?" His mother was still being hard.
"I'll call you everyday. You can come and visit me there if you want."
 
"I'll start calling some people there." His dad stood up from his seat and pulled his phone from his pocket.
"You're smart, son. I hope you're using your intelligence well." His mother hugged him.
"If I ever make a wrong choice, I can always come back, right?"
"I'm not sure." His mom was already crying.
 
.......
 
Amber pulled her suitcase down the apartment while Jinri followed her as she cried.
 
"Choi Jinri. Stop crying." Amber wiped  her tears off her cheeks.
"Where are those people?" They were waiting for their other friends who wanted to send Amber to the airport.
"I.. I think... i-it's them..." Jinri said as she pointed at the black van coming their way. She rubbed her eyes as soon as the van stopped in front of them.
 
Minho picked her suitcase up and put it in the trunk.
 
"Get in you two." Jonghyun was driving.
"Come here, Jinri." Soojung patted the empty seat on her right side while Amber sat on her left.
 
"No one told Jinki, right?" Amber looked at everyone and they all just had poker faces.
 
When they arrived at the airport, they all got off the van to assist Amber inside. Hell, they didn't even want to let her go.
 
"We're gonna miss you." Kibum said as all of them gave her a group hug.
"Don't make me cry." Amber was holding up her tears like every single one of them.
"We'll see each other again, right?" Jonghyun patted her head.
"Dino siblings forever." Amber hugged him.
 
Amber waved at everyone before she pulled her suitcase and walked away. She tried not to turn her head or to turn around cos she knew she wouldn't be able to leave if she did that.
 
The moment that she vanished, Jinki appeared panting.
 
"You've got half an hour to check in." Minho stated as he laughed.
"So this is it?" Taemin creased his forehead.
"Yup. I guess it is." Soojung was the first one to embrace him before everyone did the same.
"Take care of Amber, okay? If you don't, I'll come and beat you up." Jonghyun fixed his collar.
"I'll wait for you there." Jinki dusted off Jonghyun's shirt.
"Now go. You'll miss your flight." Jonghyun patted his back and pushed him away.
"Thanks a lot, guys. I owe you big time!"
 
........
 
Amber sat beside the window. In few minutes, she'd be in the air and out of the korean land. She took a last photo by the window. But after taking a photo, she ended up looking at some pictures with Jinki. She still got that photo she secretly took that day when she fell for him. She wanted to delete every single pictures of them together but her heart was telling her no.
 
She thought that she could always come back for him. She just hoped she'd come back to the same him, the one that's willing to wait for her.
 
"I love you..." She uttered without taking off her eyes from his photo on her phone. She didn't get to say those words to him before she left.
 
So she started putting her stuffs in her backpack. As fast as she could. She thought that she needed to go to him and to say goodbye and to say those three words for the last time.
 
"Can I sit here, miss?" Then a very familiar voice suddenly asked.
 
She gazed up and saw a very familiar face. The familiar face that she wanted to see.
 
 
FIN
 
It's over guys. :(
I really hope you enjoyed reading this.
No sequel, I'm sorry if this is a cliffhanger.
 
Please wait for my next fanfic and hopefully you'd enjoy that one as well.
 
See you!
 
Love you!
 
xdorkyx
x