I smiled and then...

High School Drama

Taeyeon's POV

I went at home and I ate something. The house was so dark. I stared at my watch -10pm. All of them were sleeping. After I finished to eat I packed something for later and then I went to my room. I also packed some clothes in my back pack ,I took a quick shower and then I dressed myself like that :http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/72431_444630768421_271545613421_5480955_689911_n.jpg. I put the food on the back pack,some money and my flaight's ticket.

I went to new-3-days-ago-married-couple,JunHyo and I saw them sleeping in each other's arms. How cute they are ! I took a deep breath, wrote something on a piece of paper,took them a pic,I kissed them. I did the same in umma's and appa's room, in Joon's and in Hee unnie's .

I went out from the house and I called a taxi. Before to climb  in it I looked one more time at this house where I grow up like that. Think at my mother.. that grow me a good child and told me to do what is better for others and then for me and to love my friends. Right now.. I`m doing what I learned from her.

Bye umma,appa,dongsaeng,oppa ,unnie and.. Dancing Queen. I`ll remember you always ~

" To ________________ Hospital,please ! " I`ve said to the taxi's driver.

All the way I thought at my other friends that I`ll miss and I don't even had the ocasion to see them the last time. Chansung,Sooyoung,Yuri,Nichkhun, Jessica,Jay, Taecyeon,Yoona,Sunny,Junsu,Luna,Sulli , Mirand Seohyun.. Good Bye ~

I sighed and then I smiled. It'll be okay.. Just for them 2.. Tiffany and Wooyoung ...

" Here is the _______________ Hospital,miss !" the driver said. I paid and then I rushed in to find Wooyoung sleeping on the hallway's bench with the arms crossed like I left him. I  smiled and the I took a seat near him. I removed my phone and i took a pic with 2 of us.

How cute ! .. He sleeping and me making the peace sign and winking xD

I smiled and then I pressed his lips.

" You know what ,sir? I`ve kissed you a lot ,lately." I said to the sleepy Wooyoung. I laughed.
" I always liked to do it and I`ll always miss to do it." I said again.

I went then to Tiffany's room. She was sleeping.
" Mushroom-ya ! Why can't you just accept your son?" I asked her in whispers .

I smiled. How pathetic I am talking with the people when they're sleeping and waiting for them to reply !?

I kissed her cheek and then I went to my nephew's room. There was a nurse.

" Did mrs. ___ talk to you already?" I asked her and she slowly nodded. Then she handed me the baby dressed. He was sleeping. How cute he is ! How I wish to be Tiffany right now. She has a son,she has Wooyoung... But I`m Taeyeon and  I don't have any of it.

"  You have to go out in the back exit. There is a taxi that will direct you to Seoul Airport. " the nurse said leading me to the back exit and handing me a little backpack where is some things for the baby..

" Thank you !" I said to her and then the taxi rushed to the airport.

How  many times I have to say 'Good Bye'? How many times I have to broke my own heart?  It's not late to stop it.

NO ! How many times I have to tell you,Taeyeon Kim? You love them 2 and you have to fight for them and help them how.. Young Ae.. not your mom but your mom enough to grow you up beautiful and smart.. and firstly a GOOD person who has to help them .Keep on saying it to yourself and you`ll understand,Taeng.

Taeng.. how I`ll miss everyone calling me Taeng. .. Ahh.. How`ll miss Hyoyeon and Sooyoung teasing me by calling me 'Kiddo' and Yuri calling me JummaTaeng,
Just then a tears drop rolled down on my cheek reaching the baby's cheek.

Just smile and then all will be okay. Keep on saying it to yourself and all will be fine.

" Miss.. Seoul Airport is here. " the driver said. I paid and I slowly stepped in the airport. That big building. I stared at my watch -11:50 pm- 10 minutes and I`ll be in my flight to L.A.

" The flight 09 from Seoul to L.A - line 1 in 10 minutes."  a loud voice came from nowhere anouncing my flight.

I went to line 1 how that voice said and I saw the plane.I climbed in and I took my seat. Just 10 minutes.. Come on ! Pass faster or I`ll riceonsider and go back.

The baby was awake now. He started to move his little hands there and here.

" Hello,little baby ! Here is your aunti-- your umma,Taeyeon ! and I`ll call you... YooGeun ." I said to him . He looks like her likes this name because he is 'laughing'.
" Mommy loves you !" I said again to him. How I wish I would really be his mommy.

 

" Hello ~ " 5 minutes later a tall ,black-haired guy came and took the seat near me and he also greeted me.

" Hello ~" I smiled while feeding the milk to Yoogeun.

" Is this you baby?" he asked me.
"Umm.. Yeah !" I said smiling. Keep on smiling.. Keep on smiling and all is gonna be fine.

" It's a girl,or a boy?" he asked me kinda confused.
" He's a boy.. YooGeun." I said after I helped YooGeun to burp like I saw on TV. xD

" How cute he is !" he smiled at me. " Btw, I`m GiKwang... Lee Gi Kwang. " he stretched his hand and I grabbed it.

" I`m Taeyeon.. Kim` Taeyeon.." I shook his hand.

" Nice too mee you !" we said in unison and then we laughed.
" Nice to meet you too." we said again in unison.

" Awww.." we kept in talking in unison.
" Shall we stop this? " I`ve said to him.
" Yeah " he chuckled.

"Ahh.. We're moving !" he said as I felt my body lifted by a strange power. We were flying.. umm.. I mean.. the plane was flying.

I looked on the little round window new me and I saw the Seoul for the last time. I smiled and then...

=============================================

Please support <3