Meeting her.

High School Drama

Taeyeon's POV

" Wah ! This is Yoogeun?" Wooyoung asked me as I handed him another pic.

" Yupp. I was taking him a bath." I smiled.

" How cuteee ! " he laughed.

" Yah ! don't make fun of my son !" I punched his shoulder.

" Yoogeun is not your son." he said.

" He's my son more than Tiffany's son." I stuck my tongue out.

" Who is it?" he asked as he saw a part of one of my pictures and her tried to see more but I grabbed it and I hid it behind me."Yahh ! Let me see!" he said trying to take the picture from my hand. I slowly removet it from my behind and I handed it to him.

" You look cute." he smiled slighty just to turn me in a red tomato.

" Komaow.I said still blushing.

" But this? Why did you kept this?" he said

"Huh?" I asked. I didn't know what he was talking about.He quickly put a picture in front of my eyes.

" This is from our Christmas Eve performance,right?" he asked as my face turned from red to purple.

" Ye..yes !" I stuttered out and he smirked.

" We were cute together." he said playing his finger along that picture.

I nodded slighty and I opened my mouth to say something but my mouth remained opened..he cut me off.

" What about getting back together?"he said and I stopped myself. Huh!? I`m not functioning again. What should I reply. I`m still too confused.

" Just wait a little, okay?" I asked avoiding his stare.

" Bu--" he wanted to reply but the doorbellran.

" I got it !" I said smiling relieved running down stairs.

" I`m coming with you !" he shouted after me following me down.

I ran and I slowly opened the door to see Tiffany with the police. Err ? What's it?

" Yah ! You kidnapper !" she said grabbing my hair and hitting me.

" Yah ! Tiffany stop it !" Wooyoung said pulling me in his arms and one of the policemans pulled Tiffany away from me.

" Take her ,sir !" Tiffany pointed me with anger in her eyes.

" What!? Why?" Wooyoung shouted.

The policemand handcuffed me and the pulled me in a car. Wooyoung followed me and the car bought us in a policestation. After Tiffany gave up her statement I learned that I was here for kidnaping Yoogeun.

I did my statement too and I said cleary that I wasn't running away and kidnaping Yoogeun but saving him because Tiffany wanted to kill him. She denied . Wooyoung did his statement too. The same response. I called Hyoyeon and Junho to leave Yoogeun at Minzy's and Gikwang's place and come here to make some statements. I can't be arrested. I can't.

After these 2 made their statements Tiffany denied all of them. I`m going crazy inside but outside I`m trying to look calm and silent.

" Take her to the cell." one of the policemans with higer degree said to the other.

"Yes,sir !"  he replied grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the cell.

" All is gonna be fine !" Wooyoung shouted to me. "I won't let you here !" he lowered his voice.

" All is gonna be fine." I kept on whispering Wooyoung's words to myself as the police man pushedme in a dark,cold room. I walked slowly towards the dirty and wet bed. It was smelling ugly here. I fell down in my bum and I pulled my knees in my chest. I was crying. I was crying like there was no tomorrow but I heard his voice.

" Don't cry,please !" I looked up to see Wooyoung stretching his arms throught the cell's bar.I run immediatly in his arms and I cried hardly." I`m here for you now. I won't let you. Never. " he said patting my head and my back.

I kept on crying.

" We just have to call mr. and mrs. Hwang and all is gonna be fine." he said.I nodded slowly and then I broke the hug. He cupped my face and wipped my tears with his thumbs. " Just wait okay?" he said to me like to the little kids.I nodded and smiled like those kids.

-2 hours later-

I was laying on the floor still with my knees in my chest but this time I was smiling and trying to trut in Wooyoung's words fom earlier when I heard Tiffany clearing her troath  . I looked up at her sarcastical-disgusted-face.

" See what you get if you fight me?" she said with a her both brown eyebrows up smiling and shrugging her shoulders.I slowly walked towards the cell's bars where she was behind of. I smirked and I quickly stretched my hand out from the cell and..

SLAP !

I slapped her cheeck hard leaving a red mark on her face. She looked surprised at me with wide eyes.

" How.. How dare you?" she said touching her cheek.

" Stop being hypocritical ! " I shouted and I heard my words echoing in the cell. Tiffany was staying dumbfounded in front of me with her palm on her cheek.

"You kidnapped my son and I`m being hypocritical?" she shouted back to me when she finally found the courage to.I sighed hard and I shook my head. I turned around and made my way towards the dark cell.

 

========================================================

Wah ! Taeng is arrested .*sob*

 

Thanks for everything <3

 

 

 

 

Please support <3