Learning together

High School Drama

 

- 4pm -
" Yahh  Are you sure that your mother is okay with sleeping at you tonight?" Hyoyeon asked as she looked worried at Taeyeon who was searching something in her backpack and then at Junho who was walking speechless and without interes.
" Yes ! I`ve already talked to her and she said it's okay ! Stop being worried , you`re bothering me !" Taeyeon said seriously.
"  Phew ! You 2 ,stop talking and walk faster,we have a lot of things to learn and you`re wasting our time in walking like the died bodies." Junho said .
" Aishh ! Shut up ~ " Taeyeon said as she hit her brother's arm. 
"Auch !" he rubbe his arm.
" Shhh !" Taeyeon put her finger on her lips and Hyoyeon giggled. As he heard Hyo's giggle he turned his face to her and gave her an ugly stare. He face suddenly got dark and looked in another way. Taeyeon didn't saw it.
 
 
"Umma ! We`re homeeeeee !" Taeyeon said as they 3 entered in the living room where her mother was looking at TV. 
" Ohh ! My kids ." she said happily as she kissed Taeyeon & Junho on their cheeks and when she saw Hyoyeon she almost suffocated her with her hugs. 
" Nice to see you , Hyoyeon !" Young ae said happily.
" Nice to see you too ,mrs. Lee !" Hyoyeon smiled.
" Yahh ! Hyo noona !" Joon said as he come in the living room.
" Joon dongsaengggg ~" she said as she hugged him.
"Aishhh ! You 2.. let's go up and let's start learn !" Junho said poting with one hand Hyo & Tae and with the other the stairs.
" Annoying oppa !" Taeyeon said and Joon & Hyo laughed.
 
-Junho's room @ Let's learnnnnnnnnnnn ! -
 
" Oppaaaaaaaa ! How should I solve it? Who's X? and who's Y? Oh Em Geeeeee ! I`m so stupid." Taeyeon said while hitting her own head with the books.
" Yahh ! Pabo , this is so easy and you can't do it? At school you`re doing this kind of ecuations but more complicated and now you`re now complaining because of 2 X-es ? " Junho said as he started to explain to Taeyeon  how to solve the exercise. After he finished Taeyeon started doing another because she said this is pretty easy now, he turned to Hyoyeon which was solving her exercises speechless. 
" Hyoyeon, how are you? How's the ecuation?" he asked her and he smiled.
" I`m fine and the ecuation is very easy !" she said coldly as she grabbed her notebook and turned her back to Junho.
'What's with her?' Junho thought .
- 2 hours later-
" Kids! Let's eat.." Young ae said as she threw her head in Jun's room .
" Ahh ! I`m so hungry.." Taeyeon said rubbing her tummy.
- Dinner-
" Hee noona ! This is so delicious !" Joon said as he threw a piece of food in his mouth and chewed it.
" Thank you, sir." Tae Hee bowed.
" Yah ! Stop calling me 'sir' I`m 16.. and you like my noona  !" he said.
" Sorry,sir! How should I call you?"  Tae Hee smiled
" Joon." he said quickly.
" Or.. 'The Little Monkey'." Taeyeon said as she drank her juice.
" Noonaaaaa !" Joon shouted to Taeyeon.
" Yahh ! Stop yelling at me ! I`m older." Taeyeon said.
" If I`m the Monkey you're the Dork." Joon said smirking,
" Remember, DONGSAENG?" she emphasized the 'dongsaeng' part for remember to Joon that he's younger but she wasted her time.
" Noona Dork ! That's how I`ll call you since today. Muahahahha !" he laughed devily causing the rest to laugh except for Taeyeon who hit his arm.
" Yah ! Now,stop it !Let's go and learn." Junho said as he finished to eat.
" Umma ! Why is he so mean? He's dragging me in hell now. We have to learn geometry now ! We finished the easy arithmetic !" Taeyeon complained.
" More on faster!" Junho said while climbing the stairs to his room followed by Hyoyeon.
" Hhhhhhhhh !" Taeyeon sighed.
 
 
" Yahh ! My circle is a little too square ! It has CORNERS,oppa!" Taeyeon complained again.
" Because you didn't used the compass,paboyaa!" Junho said as he grabbed the compass and made a circle on Taeyeon's notebook. "Woahh ! If I knew that the geometry  so easy.." Taeyeon said.
" What about your circle,Hyo? It looks more like a triangle?" Junho laughed.
" NO ! My circle is FLAWLESS !" Hyoyeon said annoyed.He was surprised. Why Hyoyeon is acting like this?  And why isn't Taeyeon doing nothing to calm her down? She is usually doing it.
It passed 5 hours since they started to learn geometry. Hyoyeon was doing all the things by herself because she didn't wanted to Junho help her while Taeyeon was trying hard to solve the geometry problems. Junho turned to Hyoyeon who was half sleeping with the stylo in and with her head on the study desk.  Then he turned to Taeyeon ,she was sleeping deeply and almost snoring in his bed and leaving no corner where he or Hyoyeon to sleep.
He laughed and then he covered Taeyeon with a blanket.He looked at his watch and it was 11:30 pm. He went to Hyoyeon, grabbed the stylo from and put it on the study desk and lifted her body in his arms. She rubbed her nose with her hand and he smiled. She was so adorabble.He carried her in the bridal style to Taeyeon's room and he softly put her on the bed. He arranged the pillow and then put her head on it too. He covered her body with a blanket and then he turned around to leave but Hyoyeon said something. 
" Junho... Junho oppa ! I`m.. I`m sor.. aaahh !" she sleep-talked something and then yawned.
"  What's with this girl,today?" he laughed and then went back to her. He looked a little at her and then she started to talk again.
" Oppa ! I`m sorry.." she mumbled.
"  Why?" he asked her confused.
" Because I was so repulsive with you .." she said still sleep-talking.
" Why you was like that?" Junho asked. As he asked it Hyoyeon opened her eyes and lifted her body.
" I was like that because of the ugly stare you gave me.. I felt bad and then I wanted to stop talking with you but for me,it's imposibble." he said playing with her fingers.
" Aigoo ~ I`m sorry.. I didn't meant to.." he said with an apologetical face. " Wait.. why it's imposibble for you?" he said as his indicator light got on.
" Because... Uhmm.. " she sighed. " Doesn't matter.." she said
==============================================
Sorry for making you wait :D
 I was busy & also lazy laugh
Please comment ~ I have to be stimulated xD
 
 
 
Please support <3
 
 
 
Thanks for Everything <3