HBD Khun.

High School Drama

Taeyeon's POV

" Sooyoung,don't you think it's the time to forgive Chansung?" I asked her as we all [all the class] were waiting the teacher who was late.
" Yeah ! I think I should .." he shrugged. " But he's doing it just because you`ll smack him if he deosn't." she said.
" Yah ! I told him just once and then he just kept in asking you."I said.
" Whatever." she shrugged again.
" Yahh ! Wooyoung and Junho are fighting !" Yuri yelled. I made slowly my way between the people who formed a round around them and I finally managed to reach the middle and see that they were just dancing or maybe they're having a dance battle, you know? 2 years ago when we were 9th grade Jay was the leader of the boys's dance group but Junho was better than him and he never had nevers to fight Jay. In one day mrs. Choi saw what he cans  she put him to fight Jay and  so he became the leader of the dace group.
"Yah ! Stop !" I yelled at them 2 and they stared at me.
"  Yes ! Tae's right ! Let's call mrs. Choi and make it official." Tiffany came and said.
" No !" I and Hyo said in unison because we know that If Junho loses he's gonna get back in his dark corner right now when he started to be friend with others.
" Junsu , bring mrs. Choi. !" Sunny demanded and he left. In less that 5 mins Junsu same with mrs. Choi.
" What happens here?" mrs. Choi asked .Tiffany explained to her.
" Okay.. You`ll have 2 songs ! Tiffany,Jay ,Hyoyeon and Me - we're the jury !" mrs. Choi said.
The first song was RingDingDong by SHINee. They both danced perfectly and I can see no difference but on the last song - Billie Jean by Michael Jackson Wooyoung seems to be better even thought Junho is the best in imitating MJ. All the song Wooyoung did better than Junho  but when the Moonwalk part came Wooyoung failed and sliped in his bum no one knows how.
The fight ended like that with Junho winner - happily. Mrs. Choi greeted him and left because the bell rang. All of us left too but Wooyoung ramined on the class's floor and Junho went near him and looked down too see his face. I remained past the door and I sneak peeked.
" I`m sorry ! " Junho said as he stretched his hand to help Wooyoung amount in his legs.Wooyoung looked at his hand and shook it and then pulled Junho down near him.
" Congrats !" Wooyoung smiled . " I wasn't better than you and I lost." he shrugged. " Next time.. Be more carefull ! I`ll beat your ! " Wooyoung said and Junho chuckled.
" Friends?" Junho stretched his arm again and Wooyoung shook it.
" Friends !" Wooyoung said .
I smiled brightly. Finally ~ My bro and my love are getting along.
" I`m sorry for that incident !" Junho said playing with his fingers and looking down.
" What incident?" Wooyoung asked Junho confusedly.
" With Tae ~ You know.. it was your buisness with who you.. ahem.. but as long you were  my sister's boyfriend I couldn't leave you like that !" Junho said serious.
" Yeah.. I kinda.. I was a jerk. Then I hadn't feelings for her but now it's different." he said almost blushing. What did he said? Omoo ~ He has feelings for meeeeeee? I`m dreaming again ~ I know.
" I had feelings for her too. Since I was little. You know,she itsn't my real sister." Junho said." My mom fond her on the beach when she was 5." Junho said.

"Ohh ! I get it now. Why she's a Kim and you a Lee." Wooyoung said.
" Yup !" Junho said. " I had feelings for her but now I feel like having something for Hyoyeon,you know? She was always there when I needed her and she was my shadow." Junho smiled. Omoo ~ I have new gossips to tell to Soo and Yuri !
" Then go and confess ! " Wooyoung said.
" I think I`ll do it tomorrow at Khun's B`day !" Junho laughed.
I wanted to join them and talk but when I was about to step from the door's back I saw Tiffany entering.
" Heya,guys !" she showed them her eye-smile.
" Hey,Tiff !" they greeted her.
I decidet to follow her.
" Hello ~ How're you guys?" I went and took a seat on the floor near them.Tiffany looked pissed off.
" Congrats, Junho ~" I hugged my brother. " I`m sorry Woo ~ Maybe next time.. " I smiled to Wooyoung.
" Thank you ~" Jun said.
" Umm.. I`m feel better than I would feel If I would win,you know? I have a new friend besides all of it." Wooyoung smiled.
" Hey, Wooyoung.. I wanted to ask you to hang out tonight with me. You know, some confort ~" Tiffany said.
" Nah ~ I feel tired.. I`ll just sleep. " he said. I smiled brightly. Ha !  He don't wants you ! * dancing happily ~ In my mind *  
" Umm.Okay then,I`m leaving.. " she really looked pissed off.
 
-Next day @ Khun's b`day-
-6pm-
" Happy b-day Khun oppa!" Yuri gave her gift to Khun and a kiss on his lips .All of us were ' Wooooo'-ing.
" Yah! Kwon Yuri ! When did you got him?" Sooyoung asked Yuri. Yuri immediatly blushed and Khun hugged her.
" I know ! Since that date!" I said slyly.
" Yahh ! " Yuri yelled embarassed and put her hands on her face.
" Calm down,babe !" Khun said and all of us strated to laugh and 'woo'-ing again.

Like that passed 3hours. We ate and made jokes ~ danced and other things.
" Hey,all ! What do you think about playing something?" Chansung proposed.
" Did someone ask you something?" Sooyoung asked sarcastically .
" Yah ! Why are you like that?" Chansung lifted his body and got near Sooyoung.
" Because you deserve it ! " she said as she got closer.
" Kiss her ,now !" Jay yelled .Chansung looked at him and then at Sooyoung who was scared.He grabbed her waist and planted a kiss on her lips.She stood like tht 5-10 seconds and then pushed him away and hit his chest and arms several times ,after she went out.He followed her.
End of Taeyeon's POV
" Yah ! What's with you?"  Chansung asked slowly as he grabbed onto Sooyoung's shoulders.
" off ! " she yelled .
" Weren't you the one that said she loves me?" he asked her annoyed.
" I was. I don't love you anymore." she said
" Don't lie !" she turned her around.
" I`m not lying !" she said non-chalant.
" What if I love you?" Chansung said as he raised one of his eyebrows.
" Wh.. Who cares?" she stuttered out.
" See? You already came back to your feelings." he smirked.
" N..No !" she tried to keep her cool.
" Yes !" he chuckled.She sighed in relief and the looked at him.
" Maybe you`re right ! I love you.. but that don't means I accept you." she shrugged.
" Oh. yeah ! You`ll accept me !" he said cupping her face and looking deeply in her black eyes.
" Sooyoung.. i think.. I LOVE YOU !" he said and then pressed her lips.She wrapped her arms around his waist and replied to his kiss.
" HOW CUTEEEE !" Hyo,Tae and Yul,who were sneak-peeking again, said.
The lovers break their kiss and Soo blushed while Chan was hugging her and chuckling.


-Back in Khun's house-
" Let's play that game !" Chansung said while hugging Soo from behind and she giggled.
" You 2.. you don't have to play it ! " Taeyeon said.
" I think you`ll want to fill each other's mouth with something else than words for a game." Yuri teased.
" Yah !" ChanSoo yelled in unison.
" Whatever.. Let's play Truth or Dare!" Sunny  proposed.
" YES !" Jessica cheered.
" Okay.." they all nodded.
" First.. Khun ! It's his b-day !" Joon said .
" Okay.. Umm.. Junho !" Khun said. " Truth or Dare?" he asked.
" Dare !" he said with nerves.
" Dare you confess to Hyoyeon that you loves her?" Khun asked.
" Do I have to do it in front of you all?"
" YES!" Luna yelled. Junho grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and looked directly in her eyes She was trembling and blushing.
" Hyoyeon`ah..  2 weeks ago  I realised it ! I love you !" he said looking at her.
" And now.. Kiss her !" Yoona and Taecyeon said.
" Kiss her ! Kiss her !" Wooyoung said clapping his hands making Junho to peck Hyo's lips.
" My turn now !" Junho said rubbing his palms. " Sunny !" he said looking at her. " Truth or dare?"
" Truth !" she replied .
" Do you like Taecyeon or Junsu?" he asked her.Yoona's and Sunny's face automatically went pale.
" Tell us the truth !" JaySica said.
"  I.. I like.. No one !" she stuttered out and then smiled.
" You chose TRUTH not LIE !" Junho said.
" Okay... I like.. Taec oppa but I know he likes Yoona ." she smiled fakely.Junsu's jaw dropped and he had on a dissapointed face.
" But.. Junsu oppa likes you ! " Luna said inocently. Sunny looked at him and smiled.He smiled back.
" Truth or Dare,Joon?"  Sunny asked.
" Truth." he smiled.
" Is real the fact you miss Tiffany even thought Luna is your girlfriend?" Sunny asked.
" I have never missed Tiffany NOONA after she break up." he replied sincerly emphasizing the 'noona' part.
" Ohh.." Sunny said.
" Seo unnie.. truth or dare?" Joon asked Seohyun.
" dare!" maknae said inocently.
" Call your mom and tell her that you're dating Yonghwa Hyung." Joon said.
" Yahh ! " Seohyun said.  " I won't do it !" Seohyun said.
" Okay.. it's your turn now.." Joon shrugged.
" Tiffany unnie !" Seohyun said." Turth or dare?" .
" Turth!" Fany replied.
" Why you kept throwing up this days?" Seo aske worried.
" Mwoh?" Fany asked embarassed." It's because.. I was sick !" she made up and excuse.
" I hope you`ll get better !" Seohyun said.
" I will !" Tiffany gave to Seohyun a fake eye-smile." Taeyeon ! Truth or dare?"  Tiffany asking looking directly in Taeyeon's eyes. She didn't do it since the incident.
"Umm.. truth?"Taeyeon smiled.
" If you would learn that your boyfriend has a kid with another girl.. what would you do?"
" What kind of question for 'Truth' is this?" Khun asked annoyed.
" Yeah..Nickhun is right !" Wooyoung said.
" Ohh.. I think I would... asking him whah happened and if he's not guilty I`ll forgive him." Taeyeon replied sweetly and Wooyoung smiled.
" Taeng's turn !"   Soo said.
" Yoona ! truth or dare?" Taeyeon asked.
" Dare ! " Yoona laughed.
" Dare you kiss Taec oppa?" Taeyeon asked.
" Maybe.." Yoona blushed and kissed Taec's cheek.

===================================

Finally updated. Sorry for late,it was my mom's b-day and I had a mini party. xD

I want to thank to all of you for supporting.

I`m so excited for this story because I have a lot of ideas but I barely have time to update. Happily.. this is my last week at school and I`ll have summer break xD

3 months. haha.

And happy early b-day for Khun oppa xD

12 days and it's his b-day :D

I don't know why but I felt like writing it now because on 24 or I would forget or I couldn't write because what`ll happen in the ff will be more important xD

Btw, I love this pic with him.

<3 Khun oppa.

 

Please support <3

 

 

 

 


Thanks for everything <3