What's about this dream? + Did he started to care about me?

High School Drama

Taeyeon's POV
" Noona.. " a thin voice called me.
" Yes!?" I turned around suddenly the lights got off and I could see just the shadow of a little chubby body.
" Save me,noona !" he said as he started to run towards me while crying.
"I`m coming.." I said as I started to run too because I had to protect him.
" Noona ! Where are you?" he sobbed and shouted." I can't find you."
" I can't find you as well." I said looking around . It was too dark to see him. I saw a little light and I started to follow it untill I found him and I stretched my hand to catch his hand but when I was about to grabb it .. PUFF !.. he disappeared leaving behind a grey smoke.I started immediatly to cry.


" Noona..Noona ! Are you okay?" Joon shook my body softly and I suddenly burst in crying.
"Mmm.." I said rubbing my eyes and trying to lift my head.
" Yahh ! Keep your head on your pillow. !" I quickly heard Hyoyeon`s voice scolding me ." why are you crying?"she aske me.I didn't reply.
"Taeng.. please ,put your head on your pillow.. " I then heard Yuri's voice and I felt a hand helping me to put my head back on the pillow.I finally opened my eyes and I saw the girls [Yul,Soo,Hyo ,Sulli and Luna] around me,umma and Joon ,holding my hands and on the couch were sleeping Junho and Wooyoung.
" Where am I?" I asked in a slow voice.
" In the First Aid Station of this Camp. " Sooyoung explained.
"What happened,Taeyeon? Why do you got smitten? Who hit you?" Umma asked me almost crying.
" Yahh ! Umma.. don't cry ! Nothing happened.. It's just a bandage around my head.. Maybe I`ll be more normal after this.. " I said and the girls + Joon started to laugh.
" I know .. Okay. I`ll calm myself down but tell me how this happened." he said caressing my hand.
" Uhmm.. I went out to meet Junho and Wooyoung came because he was worried and then they started to argue because of the .. of the.." I tried to find an excuse.
" Because of the station of the leader male dance."Hyoyeon helped me.
" And how you got smitten? That's what I don't understand." umma said with a face that made me feel like she knew that I was lying. I do not like to lie my umma.
" They also started to hit each other and I came between them and I got smitten !" I said.
"By who?" umma asked.
" It doesn't matter..But please don't scold them ! It's not thair fault ! It's mine." I said in a quick voice.
" Uh ! Okay.. but I want you to ensure me that will never happen again ! Okay?" she said.
" Sure.. Btw, what time is it?" I aksed.
" 9pm. next day,you know?" Luna said.
" I slept that much? " I asked again.
" Yeah.. " Sooyoung said eating her chips.
" Umma.. go and get some rest ! I`ll be okay ! I promise." I winked to her.
" Okay..Please take care of her! Bye."umma said as she left the room.
I looked at Hyoyeon.. she was looking at Junho who was sleeping on the couch.I felt my heart  so injuried right now.Why does this issue of this life has to come to me?
" Joon,can you help Hyo to take Junho in his bed?" Sooyoung asked Joon ans she realized that I was staring at them.
" Sure,noona !" he smiled and they 3 also left the room.
" Tell me ,what really happened?" Sooyoung asked seriously.I told them all the story.
" I was very intelligent to send Hyo from here !" Sooyoung said .
" And you accepted Junho?" Yuri asked me while holding my hand.
" I wanted to tell him that I can't but then Wooyoung came." I said .
" What a problem ! " Luna said.
" Yahh ! And why you were crying when Joon woke you up.?" Yuri asked.
" It's because I dreamed something.. something weird.. A baby boy who was lost in the darkness and he was calling for me." I said rubbing my forehead
" Umm.. What that means?" Sooyoung rubbed her chin.
" Whatever.. don't think so high.. it was just a dream." Yuri said.
" You`re right ! Btw,what's with him?"  I said pointing Wooyoung and looking at him in disgust.
" He and Junho had been here since the incident. They didn't move neither a finger out of this room and they`ve fallen asleep on the couch 10 mins ago. " Yuri explained.
" Ohh.." I said think at the fact that he might care about me.. a little ,just a little.I have no doubts that Junho cares for me but i thought Wooyoung will just ran from me because he was scared,but he's here.. Here for me.. He cares !
" Taengu-yaa ! Can I go to sleep,please?" Sulli asked.
" Sure.. I think all of you should go and sleep.I`ll be fine !" I smiled.
" What about Wooyoung? Should we leave him here?" Luna asked.
" Sure.. I`ll just sleep.. I don't care about him !" I lied.
" Okay.. sleep well Kiddo.. " Sooyoung teased.
" Yahh ! Just Hyoyeon can call me like that !" I said.
" Whatever.. Good night !"  Sooyoung waved at me and the girls left.
I kept looking at Wooyoung and at the fact that maybe he cares. I got out from my bed and I stood in my legs. I felt my head so heavy ! I stepped slowly and I reached the couch . I took a seat near Wooyoung and strated to touch his face. I firtsly  touched his nose causing him to sneeze. I strated to laugh and he suddenly opened his eyes. He looked at me weirdly and then smiled but my eyes got wide and I blushed. I felt so embarassed right now.
" Nice to see you back to this world,Taengoo !" he said as he put his hand on my head.I smiled sarcastically and I amounted in my legs because I wanted to leave in my bed but he stopped me grabbing my wrist.
" I`m sorry.." he said looking down.
" Because you hit me?" I asked confusedly.
" For it too but.. more because of the thing that I did with Tiffany !" he said in an apologaticall tone.
" I know you`re lying ! You always did ! Why would you start since now to be careful and honest with me?" I asked annoyed.
" I know I didn't untill now and I don't know why and when I strated to care about you ! " he said and he seemed very sincer.I felt that he's SINCER now.
" Huh? Can this really happen?" I whispered to myself.
" I know that you`re asking yourself how this happened but I already told you that I don't know too..This is just.." he shrugged.
" Whatever.. let me sleep now.. " I said coldly and I pulled my hand making my way towards the bed. I felt so dizzy and my head really hurts now.My sight gone blurry and I felt my body falling .
" Taeyeon !" then I heard Wooyoung's voice and I collapsed again in that dark world.
" Noona ! You came back !" he called me again.I saw his little body but his face was still covered by the darkness.

" Please ! Stop calling me, I need to stay there in my world " I said while crying." Why do you keep calling me? How that comes I can't see your face? And who are you?" I yelled at the little kid. I felt a little sorry for him because I did it.
"I`m -- " he wanted to say something but the same PUFF ! and the same grey smoke made him dissapear and he was gone.

=======================================

Heyaa! friends. I`m so happy.

I`m sorry for doubting of you,my readers.

I have a lot of ideas for this fanfic.

I don't know why but I feel like ending it JunTae.

But be sure that I won't ! Hehehe <3

What do you think `bout this chapter?:]

 

 


PLEASE SUPPORT <3