Remembering the past.

High School Drama

Taeyeon's POV

After We said goodbye to each other the Tweet conveersation ended.

" What did Hyoyeon auntie said?" Yoogeun asked me with a concern smile.

" She said that she and Junho samchoon will came here the day after tomorrow." I patted his head.

" Woah ! I`m so excited to see them ." he claped his hand again and I smiled." Umma.. who's this?" he ponited at that picture I was staring at.. Wooyoung's picture. My heart almost jumped from my chest and my eyes got wide.

" Umm.. he's one of my friends !" I smiled nervously.

" Did you love him,umma? " he sked me shaking his finger in front of my eyes. " You`re not allowed to ,umma ! What if appa learns that you loves another guy?" he said ' scolding' me.I started to laugh loudly and he stared at me.

" No ! I don't love him !" I said while laughing and holding my stomach with my both hands.

" You better .. !" he said shaking his head and crossing his arms.

" Omoo ~ " I said as I finally managed to hold my laughter.I then stared to my clock which was hung on the wall near the door. It said it's 8pm.

"Yah! Jang Yoogeun, it's already 8pm.Sleep now !" I said.

" But umma.. tomorrow it's Saturday and I have don't have to go to th kindergarten." he said with puppy-eyes.

"No,sir ! Sleep now."I said and he nodded while putting his head on the pillow . I covered his little body and I kissed his forehead. " Sleep well angel" I said then patted his head and he nodded.

"Good night mommy !" he said with his eyes closed.

As soon as i saw him sleeping I got back to my laptop starring and Wooyoung's picture.I know he was always handsome but now I see him it's like his more handsome or something like that. Do I miss him that much? I spent all the night watching at that pic and remembering our beautifuls moments together.

#FlashBack:

" Taeyeon`ah !  " Wooyoung shouted after me when I was running along the sea shore with my feet in the water. I turned back to him and I smiled.

" You can't catch me !" I shouted back to him and turned around to run.

" Oh Yeah ! I can,." he shouted and started to follow me. I turned a little my head when i was running and I saw him chasing after me. " Ahh ! " I turned my head back trying to run faster but it caused my hat to fly from my head. I stopped myself  from running and grabbed my hat. I was about to start to run again but her grabbed my wrist and pulled me and his arms.

" See? I caught you !" he said. I stuck my tongue out and he laughed.He then leaned in and kissed my lips.

#End of FlashBack

I smiled remembering how we were enjoying our days going to the beach or eating ice cream together.

#FlashBack :

I my ice-cream and I smiled wider at him.

" I never thought  such a little girl can eat 5 ice-creams" he stared at me starting to eat the 6th ice-cream. I giggled.

" Yah ! Don't blame it on me. It's because of this vanilla-strawberry flavor. " I shrugged and I countinued then to my ice-cream. He chuckled and he shook his head.

" WHAT?" I asked him.

" You have something on your nose. " he said.

" Where? " I started to touch my nose.

" There !" he pushed the cornet with the ice-cream in my nose. I pouted.

" Oppa !" I frowned my eyebrows as he kept laughing.

" Let me clean it." he said as he started to kiss my nose.He then descendet to my lips and kissed me passionately.

" Saranghaeo ~" he said as he pulled me in a hug.

" Saranghaeo ~" I replied as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

#End of FlashBack.

I snapped out from my memory and I looked to YooGeun. He was sleeping deeply. I caressed his head and the another flashback came into my mind.

#FlashBack:

" Yoogeun`ah !  Come over here. " I said to Yoogeun while walking slowly towards him.He was crying. Those kids were bullying him again. I cleaned the sand from his clothes and pulled him up into my arms while he wrappesd his arms around my neck.

" John threw sand in my eyes." he said rubbing his eyes." He said again to go back in Korea."  he cried.

" We`ll go back to Korea soon .. when your dad will finish his work." I assured my 3-years-old son while walking away.

" Umma... I miss appa!" Yoogeun said as soon as he stopped crying.

" Me too.. Yoogeun`ah ! Me too !" I said looking down and a tear drop followed my cheek.

" Umma ! Please don't cry !" Yoogeun said while wipping my tear." Big girls don't cry !" he shook his head. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"You`re right,Yoogeun-ah !" I

#End of FlashBack.

I stared again at that picture. I then moved my eyes to my clock -1am. I turn off my laptop and I moved my head on the pillow.Yoogeun cuddled near me and I closed my eyes.

-Next morning-

" Umma ! Umma ! Your cellphone is ringing." Yoogeun said while shaking my body.

" Just 10 more minutes !" I said without open my eyes and I turned with my back at him. He climbed in the bed and put the cellphone on my ear. Damn you,cellphone! Why do I have such a loud sonery ?

"Umma!" he said as I slowly opened my eyes and picked up the call.It was Hyoyeon.

" Yeoboseo!?" I said rubbing my eyes.
" Kiddo ! In 30 minutes come to the airport and pick us up ." Hyo said to me happily.

"WHAT?You said  you`ll came 2morrow." I jumped out from my bed.

" Yesterday.. when we were talking on Tweeter .. we were in the plane." she said.

" Huh!? Umm.. okay.. I`ll pick you from there in 30 mins." I said rubbing my neck.

" Thankieee  ~ Bye !" she said as she did a kiss sound and hang off.

" What did Hyo auntie said?" Yoogeun asked with curious eyes.

" We have to pick them in 30 minutes from the airport." I said as I made my way to the bathroom and he followed me..

As soon as I finished to wash my face my teeth ,Yoogeun's face and teeth , I dressed myself and Yoogeun and then we rushed in my car to the airport.

In 10 minutes we reached the airport .

" She said 30 minutes and it passed 40." I said stomping my feet.

" Yah ! Stop blaming me ! The plane was late." I jeard a known voice. I turned aroun and...

" HYOOOOOOOOOOO !" I said hugging her thight  and she did the same.

"I missed you Kiddo !" she said .

" I missed you too ,Queen." I said breaking the hug.

" What about me?" Junho and Yoogeun said in unison.

" I missed you ,Yoogeun ! But there is a problem : I have never seen you and I never thought you`re that cute." she said kissing his cheeks and hugging him.

"Yupp.. and I missed you.. you.. red hair !" I teased Junho running my fingers in his red hair.

" Yahh !Shut up and hug me! " he said hugging me.

"Yah !Who's that red hair?" Yoogeun asked he Junho pulled him up in his arms. We started to laugh.

" He's your samchoon ,Junho and she's your imo,Hyoyeon.." I said presenting JunHyo to Yoogeun.

" What about me?" I heard another known voice speaking out. I slowly turned around and I saw.. him. The sam person that I stared last night at his pic. The same blonde hair,the same black warm eyes, the same tall and muscular figure. It was Wooyoung.

My eyes widened and my legs went jelooo ~.

" Umm. Hi !" I waved and I smiled nervously.

" Hello !" he said as he stretched his arm and I shook it.

" Yoogeun `ahh... he's..your father !"  I said slowly turning to Yoogeun.

" But this is the same man from the pic you stared last night at." Yoogeun said.

" Shh ! " I said putting my hand on Yoogeun's mouth." This is not real !" I defendet myself as I saw Wooyoung smirking.

"Yes,it is !" Yoogeun said in perfect English as he managed to put my hand away.I burried my face in my palms because I was so embarassed right now.

"Yoogeun`ah!? Come and hug your father !" Wooyoung said and Yoogeun rushed in his arms,hugging him.

" Appa.. I missed you." Yoogeun whispered in Woo's ear.

" I missed you too,baby !"Wooyoung closed his eyes and  a tears followed his cheek. That tear.. would never drop from his eye if I would have stood there. But think positively : He would cry more if Tiffany killed Yoogeun.

"Appa ! I`m not a baby ! Umma always told me that I have to be strong and I`m already a man. "Yoogeun said to Wooyoung as they broke their hug. Wooyoung stared at Yoogeun and then looked at me with 'is-it-true?' look. I nodded slowly .

" Let's go home now.." I said grabbing one of Yoogeun`s hand and Wooyoung the other.

-Home-

We were sitting at the table,eating happily.

" Umm.. I never thought I will have visitors so mrs. Hwang bought for me a house with just 2 bedrooms. " I shrugged." But it's okay.. Junho and Hyoyeon will sleep in one.. Wooyoung and Yoogeun in my bedroom and I`ll sleep in the living-room on the couch." I smiled .

" No ! I`ll sleep on the couch." Wooyoung said smiling. " It's okay. " he siad as he stood up from his seat because he finished to eat.

" No. I`m the one who-- Aahhhhchiaaaaaaa !" I sneezed out.

" Yah !? Are you okay?" he asked as he grabbed my hand and my shoulder.

" Yes I`m-- Ahhchiiiiia !" I sneezed again.

" Come on ! Let's rest a little on the couch. " Hyoyeon said leading me on the couch.

"Ahhchiaaaaaaa !" I kept on sneezing.On the way to the couch I felt my body so heavy and then my vision went blurry. Then I collapsed on the floor.

End of Taeyeon's POV

============================

Heyaa ! How're ya doin'? Hehe.Sorry for my late update.:D

 

 

 

 

 

Please support and thanks

 

for everything <3